Author Topic: Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.  (Read 50244 times)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
Re: Dear Diary: a place for fleeting thoughts and daily ponderings.
« Reply #300 on: June 07, 2023, 10:53:20 AM »
I fucking hate mosquitos more than anything on this planet. Just wipe them out. I don't want to hear any shit about ecosystems and stupid gay bats; every mosquito has to go. I'm inhaling so much bug spray and covered in so many bloody welts I look like I've been sharing cigarettes with T-Bombz.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: June 08, 2023, 03:32:15 AM »
I fucking hate mosquitos more than anything on this planet. Just wipe them out. I don't want to hear any shit about ecosystems and stupid gay bats; every mosquito has to go. I'm inhaling so much bug spray and covered in so many bloody welts I look like I've been sharing cigarettes with T-Bombz.
I have bats living in my attic which sucks but we don't have a mosquito problem because of them.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #302 on: June 09, 2023, 12:07:30 AM »
I have bats living in my attic which sucks but we don't have a mosquito problem because of them.

CRISPR technology looks promising for eradicating these little bastards if people grow the balls to do it. Having bats would actually be pretty cool, though (aside from shitting everywhere). Must be fun seeing them fly around.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: June 09, 2023, 12:59:47 AM »
CRISPR technology looks promising for eradicating these little faggots if people grow the balls to do it. Having bats would actually be pretty cool, though (aside from shitting everywhere). Must be fun seeing them fly around.
I don't go outside at night because the fuckers swoop down so low they almost hit me. They are cool to see hanging upside down sleeping.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #304 on: June 19, 2023, 07:41:29 AM »
Oof, the fucking bitch. I swear I'd kill her if I could. Just picked up another 24-hr ban for 'cyberbullying' after telling a diagnosed sociopath and narcissist on YouTube that she wasn't hot. I should have known she'd come at me with guns blazing. Lord, she's a fucking cow.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #305 on: June 19, 2023, 09:02:42 AM »
I hate her so much. She deserves Derby's Dose for reporting me.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #306 on: June 19, 2023, 09:51:52 AM »
CRISPR technology looks promising for eradicating these little faggots if people grow the balls to do it. Having bats would actually be pretty cool, though (aside from shitting everywhere). Must be fun seeing them fly around.

Weird coincidence, but the last couple of weekends I've taken my daughter and niece to the lake we live by and used a UV torch to attract the insect life and a couple of adjustable beam LED torches (all cheap shit off Aliexpress) to spotlight the acrobatics of the local variety of bats.  Because the lake and river are tree lined we seem to get quite a few different sizes - some pretty big Noctules in there I'm guessing (Googling)

There was a bit of screaming to begin with (from me LOL) but once they realised nothing was going to touch them they really got into it and got pretty good at tracking the little fuckers out of the UV circle with a faux 'cop-grip' (I know it's not called that, but I mean when you see US police in the films have the gun in one hand and the torch on top)

Nothing wrong with getting them good at aiming... ;) ;D

T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #307 on: June 19, 2023, 10:17:46 AM »
I hate her so much. She deserves Derby's Dose for reporting me.

I volunteer to help.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #308 on: June 20, 2023, 07:42:13 AM »
Weird coincidence, but the last couple of weekends I've taken my daughter and niece to the lake we live by and used a UV torch to attract the insect life and a couple of adjustable beam LED torches (all cheap shit off Aliexpress) to spotlight the acrobatics of the local variety of bats.  Because the lake and river are tree lined we seem to get quite a few different sizes - some pretty big Noctules in there I'm guessing (Googling)

There was a bit of screaming to begin with (from me LOL) but once they realised nothing was going to touch them they really got into it and got pretty good at tracking the little fuckers out of the UV circle with a faux 'cop-grip' (I know it's not called that, but I mean when you see US police in the films have the gun in one hand and the torch on top)

Nothing wrong with getting them good at aiming... ;) ;D

Haha, yeah, you never know when that thing in the attic might come in handy.

Some of my early memories are of staying up late to see the bats outside our first house. Cujo had me convinced as a child that it was actually quite likely one of us would end up bitten by one and infected with rabies.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: June 21, 2023, 01:05:00 AM »
Yesterday I had one of the bats sleeping upside down on my screen door all day. It was alive because it was breathing and it's wings moved a couple times. Maybe his girlfriend kicked him out of the attic nest. ;D If it is there this morning I will have to chase him away with a broom.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #310 on: June 21, 2023, 04:48:24 AM »
Yesterday I had one of the bats sleeping upside down on my screen door all day. It was alive because it was breathing and it's wings moved a couple times. Maybe his girlfriend kicked him out of the attic nest. ;D If it is there this morning I will have to chase him away with a broom.

Haha, poor guy can't catch a break. Might have to ambush him with a Super Soaker if he doesn't take the hint.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: June 22, 2023, 12:50:00 AM »
Haha, poor guy can't catch a break. Might have to ambush him with a Super Soaker if he doesn't take the hint.
He flew away on his own.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #312 on: June 27, 2023, 08:33:27 AM »
I had tickets to see Guns N Roses recently but I decided against it. They're my favourite rock band ever and Appetite for Destruction was the first album I ever owned after picking it for my 7th birthday present. I remember my mum trying to convince me to pick a Genesis cassette instead but even back then I knew they looked like a bunch of gaylords.

I was such a little gimp, I even used to try and dress like Axl (no, not the bicycle shorts, pedo). I'd rather remember him as the lean and volatile fanny-magnet that he was back in the day, rather than the fat old guy who sounds like Mickey Mouse now. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: June 27, 2023, 11:38:58 AM »
Haha, yeah, you never know when that thing in the attic might come in handy.

Some of my early memories are of staying up late to see the bats outside our first house. Cujo had me convinced as a child that it was actually quite likely one of us would end up bitten by one and infected with rabies.

LOL shit forgot I told you guys about that!  I haven't been up there since, so I'm going to get it down this weekend...

I bet it's a toy, but it looks real enough
T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #314 on: June 28, 2023, 01:20:52 AM »
LOL shit forgot I told you guys about that!  I haven't been up there since, so I'm going to get it down this weekend...

I bet it's a toy, but it looks real enough

I'm curious to know what it is now. it might be an old, deactivated one if it's got a realistic weight to it.

I've got two shotguns in my non-UK residence. Having them around makes me sympathize with that farmer Tony Martin. I can't deny it would be quite fun to stage a Home Alone-style ambush and shoot a gypsy in the spine as he's running away in fear, lol.

I'm going to buy a pellet version of the old Sig P226 soon. It's good fun just to shoot carboard targets in the back garden and practice drills.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #315 on: June 28, 2023, 06:03:20 AM »
I used to enjoy going around local markets in some places and seeing what they had to offer. The Makarov is an old classic but the big, bulky thing is funny. It's a fully automatic piece of shit that fires blanks.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: June 28, 2023, 12:53:01 PM »
I'm curious to know what it is now. it might be an old, deactivated one if it's got a realistic weight to it.

I've got two shotguns in my non-UK residence. Having them around makes me sympathize with that farmer Tony Martin. I can't deny it would be quite fun to stage a Home Alone-style ambush and shoot a gypsy in the spine as he's running away in fear, lol.

I'm going to buy a pellet version of the old Sig P226 soon. It's good fun just to shoot carboard targets in the back garden and practice drills.

It's definitely metal, and looks (IIRC) a bit like this

So I just learned you can get pellet guns made of metal! - bet it's one of them
T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #317 on: July 02, 2023, 05:45:24 AM »
Went and saw that stupid move Asteroid City last night. Holy fuck, what a load of shit. Complete waste of a good cast. I spilled nacho cheese all down my T-shirt because it was pitch fucking black even during the trailers, and some retard had the speakers set to 11 so my ears were getting blasted with about 150 decibels the whole time. It was hell from start to finish. Ended up on my phone for almost the entire movie.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: July 03, 2023, 12:49:20 AM »
Went and saw that stupid move Asteroid City last night. Holy fuck, what a load of shit. Complete waste of a good cast. I spilled nacho cheese all down my T-shirt because it was pitch fucking black even during the trailers, and some retard had the speakers set to 11 so my ears were getting blasted with about 150 decibels the whole time. It was hell from start to finish. Ended up on my phone for almost the entire movie.
That is why I only watch movies from home.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #319 on: July 03, 2023, 07:05:59 AM »
That is why I only watch movies from home.

I much prefer to. I usually only go as a gesture of openness because I'm either away or sat on a computer working all the time, and it beats having to do some other monotonous task. I reckon Oppenheimer will be pretty cool to see in the cinema soon, though.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #320 on: July 09, 2023, 12:59:15 AM »
Man, this band is fucking great. They've got fewer than 2 thousand subs on YouTube, which seems criminally low. Strange voices usually bug me, but these songs have a great build up and sound very original. Really enjoying cooking with the album on in the background. Might be another 'Hi Ren' post and everyone else thinks they're dog shit, though :D.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #321 on: July 21, 2023, 05:59:25 AM »
Women who drink full pints are sexual deviants or lesbians and they can all fuck off. That's my final word on the matter and I believe I have the weight of evidence on my side.

The dorks at my girlfriend's workplace are so desperate for social interaction that they constantly try to inject themselves into other people's lives and create stupid events for everyone to go to outside of work hours. Get fucked. Leave me alone.

No, I am not going out for a work dinner, and no I will not meet for drinks with some stupid blimp and her spouse. I don't care if I have anything in common with her husband. I don't care if they're actually 'really nice'. Further, if she says things like she 'could murder a pint' then she's a weird, masculinized pervert and 100% into swinging and group sex. It's all part of the package that comes with risk-taking behavior and refusing to follow social norms. First it's a pint and then it will be lunging at my cock like it's an unwrapped Snickers and trying to shove it in her fat gob while her mutant husband watches and wanks.

Why the fuck can't people just mind their own business? I'd rather self-immolate than have to make small talk with strangers ever again.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: July 21, 2023, 10:27:11 AM »
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #323 on: July 21, 2023, 05:49:42 PM »
Women who drink full pints are sexual deviants or lesbians and they can all fuck off. That's my final word on the matter and I believe I have the weight of evidence on my side.

The dorks at my girlfriend's workplace are so desperate for social interaction that they constantly try to inject themselves into other people's lives and create stupid events for everyone to go to outside of work hours. Get fucked. Leave me alone.

No, I am not going out for a work dinner, and no I will not meet for drinks with some stupid blimp and her spouse. I don't care if I have anything in common with her husband. I don't care if they're actually 'really nice'. Further, if she says things like she 'could murder a pint' then she's a weird, masculinized pervert and 100% into swinging and group sex. It's all part of the package that comes with risk-taking behavior and refusing to follow social norms. First it's a pint and then it will be lunging at my cock like it's an unwrapped Snickers and trying to shove it in her fat gob while her mutant husband watches and wanks.

Why the fuck can't people just mind their own business? I'd rather self-immolate than have to make small talk with strangers ever again.

Why do so many people insist on couples shit?  Cannot fucking stand it.  Like Iron Mike once told Greta Van Susteren, don't speak to me unless you are planning to fornicate with me. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: July 22, 2023, 01:50:45 AM »
Why do so many people insist on couples shit?  Cannot fucking stand it.  Like Iron Mike once told Greta Van Susteren, don't speak to me unless you are planning to fornicate with me.
:D He said that?