Author Topic: Tucker Carlson is back  (Read 2691 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Tucker Carlson is back
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2023, 02:11:24 PM »
You mean the fake electors?  Bullshit lawsuits?  Federal investigations?

I mean election interference, voter fraud, voter suppression, etc. As for his “81million votes” that fucker didn’t even come close.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2023, 02:34:18 PM »
Beautiful day. For those of us who can enjoy it. How’s it look from the sidelines?

You’re a piece of shit.

The Scott is one heck of a fine fellow.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2023, 03:03:54 PM »
Heard Tucker's first show on Twitter topped 100 million now. That's more than CNN, Fox and MSNBC's best show combined.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2023, 03:56:57 PM »
You’re a piece of shit.

Thank you my brother.  I am in the physical condition I am in due to my work environment and trying to protect others but it cannot be denied that I am kinda sorta crippled but then it is also true that there are far more folk that are worse off than I.

Liberals are worse but they are worse by their own choice for mental retardation and/or injury to the brain cannot account for tossing morality, decency, the absolutes of right and wrong and more, out the window.  They are disgusting by free will.  They will piss off their pets and be taken down by them one day.

There are more here of a righteous mindset than these cuckolds here that are as F2M trannies who laughingly masquerade as "men".   Manlettes.  Dickless cuckolded manlettes.

It is my hope to meet you and more of our kind (true Conservatives) here one day in the real world.  I have met Wigs and stunt but they were unaware it was me, LOL!  Good lads those two.  I have seen bhanky but did not think he would want to land in jail and so in spite of being a crippled senior citizen he pretended not to notice that which does tend to blend in.  In Miami,  ;D not Kitty Hawk.  LOL!    He is a liar and a minor brigand of sorts.  He is also quite tiny.

Thank you again.  I will be proud to shake your hand in friendship. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2023, 03:59:23 PM »
I mean election interference, voter fraud, voter suppression, etc. As for his “81million votes” that fucker didn’t even come close.

He and his ilk are aware of reality but deny it.  These are the fools that feel there are more than two genders and that just claiming something makes it real and others must agree with them.  Fuque 'em brother! 

BarbellMD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2023, 04:01:55 PM »
94 million Russian bots watched your ten minute "show"

Congratulations Tucker

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2023, 04:04:38 PM »

Congratulations Tucker

Gosh...And you counted them all? 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2023, 04:52:47 PM »

Congratulations Tucker

How many times can liberals go to the racism and Russia fabrication well?  Russia wants Tucker to do well? Liberalism is a disease and it infects the simpletons.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2023, 05:02:27 PM »

Congratulations Tucker

Hi straw.   How is your transition going ? 

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2023, 05:54:39 PM »
How many times can liberals go to the racism and Russia fabrication well?  Russia wants Tucker to do well? Liberalism is a disease and it infects the simpletons.

This is the rare exception where they would actually be boosting him.

He's pro Russia/not stupid enough to think a long term proxy conflict with Russia won't result in nuclear war.

I like him as a person, but tucker gets on with complete horseshit so much of the time. He's like Gavin McInnes  without the humor.

Tucker will say anything, he's shown that time and time again, and the leaks revealued he was pushing trump despite not liking him.

He's out to make money good for him.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2023, 07:02:21 PM »

Congratulations Tucker

From day 1 and today (posted 4hrs ago)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2023, 07:03:26 PM »
You’re a piece of shit.

Yes on both. The Scott is absolutely a very good man. Proud to know him.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2023, 07:45:53 PM »

Thanks, brother and it is my honor to know you and chaos!  Speaking of...You and chaos have mail.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2023, 08:05:56 PM »
Going to start watching Tucker's videos. I will bookmark it on my phone and computer.

Here's a link for everyone, you might want to add that to your first post.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2023, 08:26:38 PM »
Going to start watching Tucker's videos. I will bookmark it on my phone and computer.

Here's a link for everyone, you might want to add that to your first post.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
I got his videos playing in the background I'm not even listening or watching them, I just want to show support.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2023, 08:44:36 PM »
 ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2023, 12:39:45 AM »
Just watched episode #2. I never watched him on Fox because I don't watch cable news but love his show on Twitter. Short, sweet and to the point.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2023, 01:02:19 AM »

The above along with his phone call pleading to find him so votes and bullshit nonstop lying about qualifies as election interference.  And fraud too.

Trumpy got crushed.  Deal with it. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2023, 01:06:47 AM »

The above along with his phone call pleading to find him so votes and bullshit nonstop lying about qualifies as election interference.  And fraud too.

Trumpy got crushed.  Deal with it. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2023, 01:08:24 AM »
You’re a piece of shit.

Make sure you get the visitation hours correct so you can go see him.  Since his family doesn’t.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2023, 01:16:05 AM »
Thank you my brother.  I am in the physical condition I am in due to my work environment and trying to protect others but it cannot be denied that I am kinda sorta crippled but then it is also true that there are far more folk that are worse off than I.

Liberals are worse but they are worse by their own choice for mental retardation and/or injury to the brain cannot account for tossing morality, decency, the absolutes of right and wrong and more, out the window.  They are disgusting by free will.  They will piss off their pets and be taken down by them one day.

There are more here of a righteous mindset than these cuckolds here that are as F2M trannies who laughingly masquerade as "men".   Manlettes.  Dickless cuckolded manlettes.

It is my hope to meet you and more of our kind (true Conservatives) here one day in the real world.  I have met Wigs and stunt but they were unaware it was me, LOL!  Good lads those two.  I have seen bhanky but did not think he would want to land in jail and so in spite of being a crippled senior citizen he pretended not to notice that which does tend to blend in.  In Miami,  ;D not Kitty Hawk.  LOL!    He is a liar and a minor brigand of sorts.  He is also quite tiny.

Thank you again.  I will be proud to shake your hand in friendship.

No you are in your condition because of the head trauma your mother inflicted on you as a child. (Your words).   And because God has a sense of humor. 

The only outlet you have for such a wretched existence is the internet and lies.   You’ve long proven you have no intellect to provide substance for either.  Another day, another reminder that Death is the only release from such a miserable existence and death has rejected you multiple times according to you.  You still have time left to serve on your sentence.  Trapped inside as a prisoner in your own body and self loathing mind.  Take your vitamins.  Drink your Ovaltine.  Here’s to many more years ahead of you !!

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2023, 09:40:02 AM »
Yeah, that’s why they’re trying to silence him all together. The night he got taken off the air he had an entire intro debunking Ray Epps story from the night before and magically he just happened to be taken off the that night. Not only that, he was prevented from releasing anymore J6 footage that was given to him by McCarthy.

look at that, they are trying to silence him.
Tucker Carlson ‘will not be silenced’ as Fox News seeks to ban Twitter show

[/size]https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/jun/12/tucker-carlson-twitter-show-fox-cease-desist[/font]

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2023, 09:56:15 AM »

look at that, they are trying to silence him. [size=2.125rem]Tucker Carlson ‘will not be silenced’ as Fox News seeks to ban Twitter show

[/size]https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/jun/12/tucker-carlson-twitter-show-fox-cease-desist[size=2.125rem]
[/font][/size]

https://twitter.com/pnjaban/status/1668214452054028288?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

And for the record, I thought it was a big mistake not voting Harmeet Dhillon in as the GOP Chair

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2023, 12:26:19 AM »

look at that, they are trying to silence him.
Tucker Carlson ‘will not be silenced’ as Fox News seeks to ban Twitter show

[/size]https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/jun/12/tucker-carlson-twitter-show-fox-cease-desist[/font]
Fox just keeps digging their grave deeper and deeper.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2023, 03:13:48 AM »
What has the ADL said so far? ADL has a lot to say on who is on Twitter and Twitter "works" with the ADL and Greenblatt.