Author Topic: melatonan II  (Read 6107 times)

dodger

• Getbig III
melatonan II
« on: March 19, 2012, 01:46:56 PM »
has anyone know about getting this stuff or tried it,i hear its healthy and works great for an even tan,herd cutler uses it as well,im part native so i tan very easy but want to try this for the eveness part...anyone here from canada use this and where? pm me if you know of any sites

dustin

Re: melatonan II
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 01:50:09 PM »
Canadian Med Supplies sells it. It's not scheduled as far as I know and it'll help you to change nationalities in a very short time.

When I used it I got uncontrollable boners and it was pretty entertaining. I had the hardest wood when I was grocery shopping and it was too late for the flip and tuck technique. Had to squat down, stick my hand down my pants and shimmy my junk around and stand up. Couldn't have looked more obvious lol 8)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 02:08:04 PM »
what are the risks of this? I am interested in it as well

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 02:08:57 PM »

do you go to tanning salons?

dustin

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 02:09:42 PM »

Boners, nausea... oh, and MAYBE cancer lol

If you get new moles or existing ones start growing, it's probably not a good sign. Then again, tanning puts you at a risk too. If and when I ever do use it, I use a tiny amount and tan a tiny amount and it works well for me. I'm half brown so I normally stay a pretty nice colour year round, but when I get super pasty and sometimes use MTII.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 02:11:04 PM »
I got tanning in the winter time once every two weeks or so to keep some nice color. In the summer no need for it. I get so dark I could pass for a nigerian.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 02:11:09 PM »
stuff is great... makes you tan and hold a tan for a good while. side effects are nausea at first... and if you have existing moles... they become darker.. and that's it.

also you have a high ability to resist burning in the sun.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 02:11:30 PM »
do you go to tanning salons?

I used to but not anymore. I've gone only 6 times in the last 4 years

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 02:12:28 PM »
Ive used it before...

That shit me me GLOW..I got so dark on it..

Sides were a bit much...i.e heightened anxiety etc.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 02:13:30 PM »
alright well common is growing moles a side effect of this? Is it super rare like losing vision on DNP? Or common like gyno when taking dbol?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 02:15:14 PM »
PurchasePeptides has it.  Fast as hell in delivery too.  I bought mine when they had the buy 2 get 1 free.

One thing though, it is LONG acting.  Don't do the standard 1mg daily protocol that every one suggests.  You will NOT be pleased with the results in a month as you will be too dark.

Best way to use it is :

Days 1 - 10   .5mg daily.  NO tanning exposure.
Days 11-20  still only .5mg daily but you get minimum exposure then.  If you go to a tanning bed and the average time on the bed is 10 minutes, then you only do 4 minutes.  Do this on Day 11, 13, 15, 17, 19.
Days 21-30  .5mg every THIRD day.  Now when you go to the tanning bed on the odd numbered days, you stay longer.  About 8 minutes.

After day 30, take .5mg twice a week and tan for a full session (if the tanning bed has a time of 10 minutes like in the example above).
When you get to TWO SHADES lighter than what you want to be, then you stop.  Don't wait until you are as dark as you want to be before you stop because you will still get darker for the next couple weeks after discontinuing use.  It is that long acting.  So stop two shades before and coast into it.

If you go slow like above, you will avoid the most common sides of having freckles to get darker on you and gray gums.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 02:16:46 PM »
For people having nausea on this, take it immediately before bed.  Shoot it, then go to sleep.  You will sleep right through it and not know it.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 02:17:13 PM »
alright well common is growing moles a side effect of this? Is it super rare like losing vision on DNP? Or common like gyno when taking dbol?

ive never experienced those sides

if u have freckles or alot of moles..id stay away

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 03:50:52 PM »
Anything that makes moles that you can barely see on your body grow and get darker isn't anything you really want to fuck with IMOP. The upside just isn't worth it.

dustin

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 04:11:24 PM »
Anything that makes moles that you can barely see on your body grow and get darker isn't anything you really want to fuck with IMOP. The upside just isn't worth it.

It can be argued though that it helps stave damage from the sun as well, so there's a bit of a confusing and tricky trade off to deal with there.

I personally only tan a couple times a month because I hate asking the chicks at the front desk to tan. I feel so fruity... but that does the trick for me. Keeps acne at bay and keeps me from looking too pasty. If I threw some MTII in the mix it'd probably be perfect. I think a little MTII and a little sun is probably the best combo. Stuff lasts for a long time.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2012, 05:59:28 PM »
its good stuff but there are studies where people developed a certain type of eye cancer and moles or freckles on the retina or some shit.  Its probably super rare but that is a really fucked up side effect. that and other instances are probably y it hasnt been approved by the fda because it does make tanning safer and you get more out of the sun/tanning bed.  it will make the palest #### tan as fuck if taken long enough as well.  if youre going to use it def use it off and on for a few months at most, the horror stories come when ppl have been using the stuff for a year , etc. granted anything more than a few weeks on mt2 and you will be so fucking tan people will b like wtf? and pretty much know something is up unless u were in the DR for a 3week vaca

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2012, 08:51:48 PM »
I'm on it now and have used about 5mg of a 10mg vial over the past 3 weeks. I am normally very white with a pinkish tint to my skin, especially in the face. Now people are telling me that I look arabic. One of my friends was joking with me yesterday saying that I reminded him of Robert Downey Jr in Tropic Thunder lol
l

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2012, 10:10:23 PM »
this is very interesting and Im willing to try it one thing that bothers me is that I have like 1000 moles on my body, hmmm

Usually I go tanning 3-4 times/month

On summer time there's a roof top or I go to the beach - so no tanning salons
g2g

UMPlabs

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2012, 10:15:47 PM »
How long does the tan last? Does the darkened skin return to it's previous shade over time?

I tan once a week to maintain a summer color year round. Would be nice if all I had to do was stick something in me and avoid the UV exposure.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2012, 10:21:29 PM »
Ive used it before...

That shit me me GLOW..I got so dark on it..

Sides were a bit much...i.e heightened anxiety etc.
you're a chubby bastard , why the fuck do you care if you're tan ?  i think you need to get your priority's strait fat ass, a turd with sprinkles on it is still a turd

chess315

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 12:40:41 AM »
PurchasePeptides has it.  Fast as hell in delivery too.  I bought mine when they had the buy 2 get 1 free.

One thing though, it is LONG acting.  Don't do the standard 1mg daily protocol that every one suggests.  You will NOT be pleased with the results in a month as you will be too dark.

Best way to use it is :

Days 1 - 10   .5mg daily.  NO tanning exposure.
Days 11-20  still only .5mg daily but you get minimum exposure then.  If you go to a tanning bed and the average time on the bed is 10 minutes, then you only do 4 minutes.  Do this on Day 11, 13, 15, 17, 19.
Days 21-30  .5mg every THIRD day.  Now when you go to the tanning bed on the odd numbered days, you stay longer.  About 8 minutes.

After day 30, take .5mg twice a week and tan for a full session (if the tanning bed has a time of 10 minutes like in the example above).
When you get to TWO SHADES lighter than what you want to be, then you stop.  Don't wait until you are as dark as you want to be before you stop because you will still get darker for the next couple weeks after discontinuing use.  It is that long acting.  So stop two shades before and coast into it.

If you go slow like above, you will avoid the most common sides of having freckles to get darker on you and gray gums.
you don't need that protocol good melatonan 2 will get you very dark in about 4-6 shots i don't care if they are 3 days apart what ever you take 5-6 shots and tan for 10mins you will look mexican or indian. You are beter to tan after it it works without tanning but can make your arms and head darker. I really couldn't imagine running that protocol you would be damn near black i would think. Non the less 5-7 shots you look like jersy shore almost.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 05:18:57 AM »
you don't need that protocol good melatonan 2 will get you very dark in about 4-6 shots i don't care if they are 3 days apart what ever you take 5-6 shots and tan for 10mins you will look mexican or indian. You are beter to tan after it it works without tanning but can make your arms and head darker. I really couldn't imagine running that protocol you would be damn near black i would think. Non the less 5-7 shots you look like jersy shore almost.

You obviously didn't read.  That protocol uses a longer time frame and a smaller overall dose than the most popular one that circulates around.

Yeah you can take 4-6 2mg shots and tan and get darker quicker and you will also get the darker freckles and moles quicker too.

Some of us actually try to avoid those sides. 

simon

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012, 06:16:24 AM »
the boners from this stuff get really annoying, it's like being 13 years old again.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2012, 06:17:44 AM »
I already have a tan

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2012, 08:25:53 AM »
Guinea pigs.