Author Topic: Photographer alleges he was forced to watch Megan Thee Stallion have sex  (Read 2302 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Honestly if I saw her and another ghetto bitch fucking I’d prob lose my erection for life. Rap whores are so disgusting. I could imagine arguing with one of these dumb rap coonts and smashing them square in the nose. Happy times.

Not me. I'd be harder than the blazes and jack hammering them both for as many minutes as I could muster.  The hard on I have now is probably an extra 1/8th than normal.  😛

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I like how Ron made this thread  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
From what I hear these black bitches go wild over big muscle men, way more than whites. My competitive friend said in NYC and Columbus (for the Arnold Classic) as well as LA he said on the street they were dropping comments all the time and wanted to touch him ;D

Too bad they are black :D

Can confirm

There is a limit though. I remember once watching two ghetto girls discussing a big powerlifter looking black guy. One was kinda ok with it, then then the other one went " Unh-uh, that nigga too big, what if he decides to beat me...." I had to hide my head in the crook of my arm, I was laughing so much. But, I suppose she had a point.

I think 80's big is way more attractive to Blacks and Latins, especially older ones.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
From what I hear these black bitches go wild over big muscle men, way more than whites. My competitive friend said in NYC and Columbus (for the Arnold Classic) as well as LA he said on the street they were dropping comments all the time and wanted to touch him ;D

Once, I saw a black girl at the bus stop across the street from our gym blatantly salivating at a bloke standing by the window in a tank top.

I was like, fuck that I'm hopping back on the roids tonight.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Not me. I'd be harder than the blazes and jack hammering them both for as many minutes as I could muster.  The hard on I have now is probably an extra 1/8th than normal.  😛

Listen up Abe, those broads are nasty and Tyson will kick Paul’s ass.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I like how Ron made this thread  ;D

Very outside the box

Not a Ron-topic for sure

But i believe it was sympathy with other photographers
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Back in the day, Artists tried to have as short names as possible, Madonna, Prince, Dio, Cher, Pink etc

Nowadays they seems to want to have as long names as possible, Megan Thee Stallion
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

"...yadayadayadayada..."

Nice "Lyrics" - what a fat lolcow  >:(

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

Awwww..... Look at the little pussy wussy taking shots at me

If he tried to mock me IRL he'd end up in the hospital 😉

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

Getbig's most hated man?

Dave D

• Getbig V

DJ is this you or is this another Getbigger? I can’t tell

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

Getbig's most hated man?

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant work 👍

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

DJ is this you or is this another Getbigger? I can’t tell

It's me bro

One of my gym buds came up to me unsolicited of course and said... Yo man you looking more handsome with that goat brings out your facial features much better looking good bro and another told me I'm looking better like this unsolicited as well

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Little pussy wussy shit cake still taking shots

Would be awesome to cave his fucking head in and then spit and piss on his face while he's lying on the ground knocked the fuck out with blood and piss all over his fat ugly face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
Little pussy wussy shit cake still taking shots

Would be awesome to cave his fucking head in and then spit and piss on his face while he's lying on the ground knocked the fuck out with blood and piss all over his fat ugly face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My real. Arm soon to be 17

Little pussymiestrr using pics that ain't me what a wuss lulz

its been 7 years are your arms 17 inchezz  yet?    ???

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

:D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
It's me bro

One of my gym buds came up to me unsolicited of course and said... Yo man you looking more handsome with that goat brings out your facial features much better looking good bro and another told me I'm looking better like this unsolicited as well

So your gym bud not only thinks you are handsome already - he just goes right ahead and tells you you are even more handsome...?

Literally no straight man ever - EVER - told another straight man he's 'even more handsome'

Option 1 - you made this up
Option 2 - your gaydar is FUCKED

Your choice stud
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
He doesn't look bad at all. I appreciate the amount of work he put into this.

He wants money because he was 'forced' to watch Megan have 'sex' with another woman in a SUV

I wonder how big it is?

"1"

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
He doesn't look bad at all. I appreciate the amount of work he put into this.

I wonder how big it is?

"1"
you think it is a man?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
That’s not why he is suing, Ron.  You should really inform yourself on matters before commenting on them:

Notably absent from his suit is a sexual harassment claim.  This is an unpaid wages/employment suit.

Even if it was t for the unpaid wages, you can’t think you can fuck in front of an employee and it’s cool. Shit, when my wife is in the office I don’t do anything that my employees could misconstrue much less fuck her in front of them. This chick deserves a sexual harassment lawsuit. Just because she’s a chick and maybe a bit attractive doesn’t preclude her from the rules of labor.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

100% correct.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Back in the day, Artists tried to have as short names as possible, Madonna, Prince, Dio, Cher, Pink etc

Nowadays they seems to want to have as long names as possible, Megan Thee Stallion
Prince was just a symbol for a while.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Even if it was t for the unpaid wages, you can’t think you can fuck in front of an employee and it’s cool. Shit, when my wife is in the office I don’t do anything that my employees could misconstrue much less fuck her in front of them. This chick deserves a sexual harassment lawsuit. Just because she’s a chick and maybe a bit attractive doesn’t preclude her from the rules of labor.

It's 2024 and you need to assert dominance in front of the staff. 
You may also place tasteful pictures of Squadfather in vital office locations to make sue nobody steps out of line.