Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 383975 times)

deadpan

• Getbig IV
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #2175 on: April 19, 2013, 10:01:02 AM »
Leftist media blamed the big white dudes.   Right-wing media blamed the 2 teenage Saudi kids that were cleared.

The truth is that it was some angry russians who might be muslim (as is 1/6 of the world).  We have no clue about their training, handlers, etc.  We're just speculating.  Both sides got this one wrong. 

wasn't it already established that they were muslim? i mean, look at the dude's youtube page. besides like 98% of chechens are sunni, it's practically synonymous. hell the word "chechen" existed in the arabic language hundreds of years before it existed in cyrillic. whether or not their religion was their motivation for the attack however remains to be seen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2176 on: April 19, 2013, 10:01:24 AM »
33, Unless you're saying we should "bomb Checnya" or something like that...

bitching about their religion does nothing for you.

Maybe with better immigration policy, these 2 fcks never got into america.
Maybe with better DHS that isn't watching the wrong people, we realize they're traveling overseas for training.

Do you see what I'm saying dude?  I'm not flaming, i'm serious here.  We CANNOT change what people believe.  We CANNOT end any religious practice.  So stop complaining about it, and start sharing your ideas for what policies can be put in place to prevent this from happening again.  Shit, bro, why scream about something you 100% know will never change?  ???

I'd start with the FBI sharing their info... They knew who these 2 bombers were, all the while the rest of the world was singling out the wrong people.  had they issued a BOLO earlier, maybe MIT cop sees them coming.  Maybe they don't go in 7-11.  Maybe things are different if we knew their identities 24 hours earlier!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2177 on: April 19, 2013, 10:01:55 AM »
They are islamic terrorists and jihadis.

33, did you blame Christianity when McVeigh blew stuuff up.  Did you?

Islam isn't for me, and I'm not defending it or attacking it.  

What I'm saying is, what do you do with this?  Scream about it?  Bomb 1/6 of the world population?

Really, 33, WTF good is there in saying "This religioin is to blame"?  It might be the case, but your bald ass isn't changing what 1/6 of the world believe.  

I dont get it.  Bitch about it.  Yay.  Then go about your day?  Is that the goal here?  I didn't blame vegetarianism for hitler, I didn't blame christianity for McVeigh.

I blame ASSHOLES.  These kids are ASSHOLES.  Period.  They believe this or that, but they're ASSHOLES>  There are millions of muslims who hate america who never make pressure cooker bombs.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2178 on: April 19, 2013, 10:02:51 AM »
As a competitive boxer for a Team Lowell club, Tamerlan won the Rocky Marciano Trophy for as New England Golden Gloves heavyweight champion in 2010.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2179 on: April 19, 2013, 10:03:02 AM »
Swat is now surrounding the house where the woman texted she is being held at gunpoint by a male

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2180 on: April 19, 2013, 10:03:06 AM »

I agree with you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My point is - what the F can we do about that?  NOTHING!  You cannot eradicate a religion.  

So move on to solutions that DO work.  Do you have any?  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2181 on: April 19, 2013, 10:03:24 AM »
33, did you blame Christianity when McVeigh blew stuuff up.  Did you?

Islam isn't for me, and I'm not defending it or attacking it.  

What I'm saying is, what do you do with this?  Scream about it?  Bomb 1/6 of the world population?

Really, 33, WTF good is there in saying "This religioin is to blame"?  It might be the case, but your bald ass isn't changing what 1/6 of the world believe.  

I dont get it.  Bitch about it.  Yay.  Then go about your day?  Is that the goal here?  I didn't blame vegetarianism for hitler, I didn't blame christianity for McVeigh.

I blame ASSHOLES.  These kids are ASSHOLES.  Period.  They believe this or that, but they're ASSHOLES>  There are millions of muslims who hate america who never make pressure cooker bombs.
You should chat with sf1900 :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2182 on: April 19, 2013, 10:03:44 AM »
they have 2 sisters still in the country

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2183 on: April 19, 2013, 10:04:10 AM »
Swat is now surrounding the house where the woman texted she is being held at gunpoint by a male

She will be fucked if its a "joke" by her.

If It's not.

Expect a Boom probably.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2184 on: April 19, 2013, 10:04:21 AM »

who are not linked to any international official islamic network, simply because they re just two isolated nutcases who thought that the new point of their lives was to kill unpure, corrupt, white occidental/atheist/ christian infidels to change the world and allow the dar el islam to develop in the west...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2185 on: April 19, 2013, 10:04:55 AM »

My point is - what the F can we do about that?  NOTHING!  You cannot eradicate a religion.  

It means that while the pos you worship on hand and knee every night focuses the entire govt and resources on people like me, tea party people etc and ignores the real threats based on political correctness - shit like this is going to happen.  

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2186 on: April 19, 2013, 10:05:07 AM »
You should chat with sf1900 :D

the truth hurts, cankles  :o :o
X

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2187 on: April 19, 2013, 10:05:18 AM »
his mother was arrested for shoplifting last year

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2188 on: April 19, 2013, 10:05:21 AM »

They are?

When did this happen? I saw where someone said "they were from an area that has a big Muslim population", but I didn't see anyone say they were confirmed Muslim.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2189 on: April 19, 2013, 10:06:17 AM »
I think when all is said and done, we'll realize this

1) We need more armed americans.  

2) We need better sharing of info with population and LEO.  The FBI knew what these 2 looked like, but that poor MIT cop and 7-11 clerk did not.

3) We need better tracking of immigrants who arrive, leave for training in Russia, and return.  

4) We need filming of crowds at soft targets/events.  Had these pricks done this at mile 25, do any cameras even catch it?  I dunno.  

Keep adding to the list.  We can't really bomb russia for it, and we can't eradicate their religion.  All we can do is change the factors that we CONTROL.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #2190 on: April 19, 2013, 10:06:45 AM »
where is that news guy who post intensive here? great updates ..

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2191 on: April 19, 2013, 10:07:24 AM »
Bomber on left

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2192 on: April 19, 2013, 10:07:28 AM »
How about deporting violent immigrants convicted of domestic abuse like the older one was in 2009 that we did nothing about?  

2) We need better sharing of info with population and LEO.  The FBI knew what these 2 looked like, but that poor MIT cop and 7-11 clerk did not.

3) We need better tracking of immigrants who arrive, leave for training in Russia, and return.  

4) We need filming of crowds at soft targets/events.  Had these pricks done this at mile 25, do any cameras even catch it?  I dunno.  

Keep adding to the list.  We can't really bomb russia for it, and we can't eradicate their religion.  All we can do is change the factors that we CONTROL.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2193 on: April 19, 2013, 10:07:36 AM »

No matter how much freedom you want to sacrifice people who wants to do this Will find a way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2194 on: April 19, 2013, 10:08:10 AM »
It means that while the pos you worship on hand and knee every night focuses the entire govt and resources on people like me, tea party people etc and ignores the real threats based on political correctness - shit like this is going to happen.  

I agree it is complete BS that DHS is focusing upon tea party and NRA members while dicks like this are scooting back and forth between USA and Russia, getting training, etc.  

Personally, I spend 5-6 years on the forums bitching about things we cannot change.   Today I woudl rather think about the items we CAN change.  Like the focus of DHS... they're clearly watching the wrong people, as you said.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2195 on: April 19, 2013, 10:08:23 AM »
Carb loading before marathon bomb-making session. Note pressure cooker behind him.

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #2196 on: April 19, 2013, 10:09:18 AM »
"shes coming to the door now stand by"

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #2197 on: April 19, 2013, 10:09:24 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2198 on: April 19, 2013, 10:09:41 AM »

Hello, the problem is not only their religion, it's everything that led them to adopt islam these last months/years. Check their bios; they are immigrants who fled war in their homelands. Their parent moved and brought them in north america wanting a better life for them; they studied, worked, but never really fitted in the western, white world. Over the years they developed a disgust for the western way of life, even if they probably loved growing bathing into it during their childhood and teenage years. At some point, after some traumatic events happened in their lives -death of a friend as reported, maybe a gf dumping him or something along those lines- it triggered a complete rebutal of the occidental way of life, and instead of killing himself dude discovered a coran put there by someone else - a muslim relative?- started to browse the internet for islamist stuff, videos etc, and he decided to give a new direction to his life ; now he had to purify the world, the earth, in the name of allah, and he was given the order to kills white people, the same white people who never gave him the time of the day because he was a little tan and arabic/muslim looking dude...

So many things intricated in each others; racism, immigration process, troubles building a coherent identity, influences of medias, society... Lol at islamists wearing trendy clothes , wanting to get big joining a gym, wanting to become alpha dominant males training in boxing...then deciding that the point in their lives was to kill all infidels with bombs.

You have to understand the sum of events, influences, that shaped their psyche and led them to snap and end building ied's and then go plant them in the middle of a crowd made of young white people.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2199 on: April 19, 2013, 10:09:46 AM »
She will be fucked if its a "joke" by her.

If It's not.

Expect a Boom probably.

"Numerous psych calls to the house" sounds like a nut but she's coming to the door apparently