Author Topic: HGH straight after training?  (Read 3343 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
HGH straight after training?
« on: April 25, 2014, 05:31:06 AM »
Ive been told that if you want to gain muscle and strength then to take HGH sraight after training, to literally have it in a cool box in your car or something. A twink like me needs to put on size and strength there fore taking in the morning to burn fat when i havent really got a lot of fat to burn is pointless?ANyone do post workout HGHing?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: HGH straight after training?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 05:37:21 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 05:37:31 AM »
Ive been told that if you want to gain muscle and strength then to take HGH sraight after training, to literally have it in a cool box in your car or something. A twink like me needs to put on size and strength there fore taking in the morning to burn fat when i havent really got a lot of fat to burn is pointless?ANyone do post workout HGHing?

Sounds like broscience. If anything, it's a 0.001% thing. Are you on other anabolics?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 05:37:39 AM »
Do you use steroids currently?

the trainer

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 05:46:15 AM »

That is a load of shit if you take it in the morning or after training it makes no difference.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 06:00:37 AM »
After training, your natural GH levels are already stimulated.  Why administer outside HGH and cancel out the spike you have naturally?  It isn't the amount of GH you get that is important but the frequency and duration that it is released and signals your body to drop the payload it needs through other means.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 06:43:18 AM »
After training, your natural GH levels are already stimulated.  Why administer outside HGH and cancel out the spike you have naturally?  It isn't the amount of GH you get that is important but the frequency and duration that it is released and signals your body to drop the payload it needs through other means.

C'mon, the gh your body might release is a drop in the bucket compared to whatever you may end up supplementing exogenously

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2014, 07:31:07 AM »

C'mon, the gh your body might release is a drop in the bucket compared to whatever you may end up supplementing exogenously
8)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2014, 07:49:58 AM »
WOW!!!He benches 5 stone (70lbs) more than he weighs!What a beast

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2014, 11:10:21 AM »

i dont think it really matters when you take it.

that being said any kind of calorie ingested affects the duration of the pulse upon administration so given that i would say first thing in the am, being fasted, and training fasted is the way to go. thats what i do anyway.
b

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2014, 11:12:37 AM »

Doesn't matter what the amount is.  HGH is the signal for the body to release IGF1.  Your body will release all it has no matter how much HGH you have at the moment.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2014, 11:14:33 AM »
a lot of guys at my gym put HGH in their during-workout shakes. 

anabolic windows and whatnot.  Makes sense.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2014, 12:41:34 PM »
good info from a real MD

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2014, 01:25:18 PM »
Doesn't matter what the amount is.  HGH is the signal for the body to release IGF1.  Your body will release all it has no matter how much HGH you have at the moment.

Correct me if I'm misunderstanding you, but it sounds like you're saying that the effects of hgh are NOT proportionate to the dosage used....I have never used it myself, but I think anyone who has would disagree with you

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 01:50:30 PM »
It's dumb to shoot HGH after training or anytime your insulin levels are high or you have sugar floating in the system.

I am not going to get into the specifics so just trust me on that.

Best to shoot it before you go to bed or first thing in the morning before you wake up.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 04:14:39 PM »
Fucking retards haven't even bothered to look up the pharmacokinetics of exo-GH.
I explained it dozens of times here. Even IF the timing mattered, consider the fact that it
takes about 3 hours to peak after you shoot it. IGF-1 takes 24 hours to peak after an injection.
The free fatty acid increase takes, IIRC, 4-8 hours to peak.

Try timing it based on knowing this. :D

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2014, 04:18:44 PM »
Fucking retards haven't even bothered to look up the pharmacokinetics of exo-GH.
I explained it dozens of times here. Even IF the timing mattered, consider the fact that it
takes about 3 hours to peak after you shoot it. IGF-1 takes 24 hours to peak after an injection.

Try timing it based on knowing this. :D

Not if insulin is present, quit ur bullshit you have no idea.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 04:21:47 PM »
Not if insulin is present, quit ur bullshit you have no idea.

We are talking exo-GH, insulin has nothing to do with the pharmacokinetics. Furthermore you want high insulin to get the most IGF-1 increase. There is a reason many say you "need" insulin for GH to do its magic, wrt size gains.

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2014, 04:31:50 PM »
We are talking exo-GH, insulin has nothing to do with the pharmacokinetics. Furthermore you want high insulin to get the most IGF-1 increase. There is a reason many say you "need" insulin for GH to do its magic, wrt size gains.

Not getting into it with you broseph but you don't know your shit.

Who the fuck told you IGF-1 level take 24 hours to increase? ::) ::)

If you shoot sub cut then its slower yeah, if you shoot IM its little bit faster but not that much, if you shoot in vein its in your blood within minutes.

GH not stay in your system more than fucking hour or so anyway.

That's why you shoot shit load heavy better than shitty small dose every day (altough that increase IGF-1 over time)

If you shoot with sugar in your system it fucks it up more.

Also if you not taking T4 with it u wastin 50% of your GH.

Have a nice day.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 04:45:25 PM »
Not getting into it with you broseph but you don't know your shit.

LOL yeah ::)

Pericles

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2014, 04:52:02 PM »
It's dumb to shoot HGH after training or anytime your insulin levels are high or you have sugar floating in the system.

I am not going to get into the specifics so just trust me on that.

Best to shoot it before you go to bed or first thing in the morning before you wake up.

according to most dr's exo gh isn't affected by carbs or sugars.