Author Topic: All I could think about was Coach and 333386 when I saw this yesterday.  (Read 13200 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: All I could think about was Coach and 333386 when I saw this yesterday.
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2015, 01:47:32 PM »
are you high

I assume you're aware we STARTED hemorrhaging jobs at the end of the Bush Administration

I didn't blame Bush for causing that all by himself (both Dems and Repubs share the blame) but the fact remains and it wasn't something that was going to be stopped on a dime and reversed just because Obama was  inaugurated

If you can't accept that fact then you can join Joe in imagination land

Hey straw, you deserve an award for this chart....good job....illustrates exactly how Obama turned it around....unfortunately the conservative idiots on here never learn and their thinking never progresses...they will say you made this up

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2015, 01:51:52 PM »
You're a fucking retard. Obama is responsible for the slowest recovery of any post war recession. His deficit spending and complete failure to stimulate economic growth will set the country back for decades.

The decrease in unemployment under Obama is based on three principal factors; people who stop looking for work are no longer counted as unemployed, without work prospects more kids are hanging out in school and not joining the work force, and a steep rise in people going on disability.

Obama spent trillions to stimulate the economy and create jobs and it was a total failure.

To say otherwise is just complete stupidity.

actually you're the retard.....we came out of the Great Recession...it wasn't like other downturns in teh economy.....the whole world was in recession.....it was big hole to dig out of and Obama dug us out...give him credit...when the economy was bad you guys blamed him to high heaven..now thatits turned around you say he did nothing....PURE HYPOCRISY....as for people who have stopped looking for work and who are not working, that number has been going up for years,....we have a larger population now.....thats not Obama's fault

also I wouldn't call 5% unemployment a failure

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2015, 01:53:00 PM »
Haha, I have a lib that actually emailed me about this thread. Holy fuck how low can libs go....oh wait. Never mind. Ha hahahahahaha

nice try....look at the truth..you';re in DEEP DEEP DENIAL 8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2015, 08:30:29 PM »
actually you're the retard.....we came out of the Great Recession...it wasn't like other downturns in teh economy.....the whole world was in recession.....it was big hole to dig out of and Obama dug us out...give him credit...when the economy was bad you guys blamed him to high heaven..now thatits turned around you say he did nothing....PURE HYPOCRISY....as for people who have stopped looking for work and who are not working, that number has been going up for years,....we have a larger population now.....thats not Obama's fault

also I wouldn't call 5% unemployment a failure

No, 11.5% with 92mil out of the workforce is the failure.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2015, 08:36:37 PM »
No, 11.5% with 92mil out of the workforce is the failure.  ::)

WHich 2016 GOP potential do you think will do the most to foster the best environment for US job growth, Coach?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2015, 06:48:07 AM »
No, 11.5% with 92mil out of the workforce is the failure.  ::)

you know that no one uses that 11.5% figure....you only trot that out because you're trying to downplay Obama's accomplishment....when it was 10% you sure trusted the numbers then and didn't present any alternative numbers...

by the way I guess Obama is preventling ALL 92 million of those people from working????????????

OWNED AGAIN 8)