Author Topic: cigarettes vs roids  (Read 4061 times)

ChuckleHead

cigarettes vs roids
« on: January 23, 2015, 06:48:25 AM »
is smoking a pack a day for 35 years proof that cigarettes are harmless?

is the litany of bodybuilders dying prematurely proof roids are dangerous?

nobody would say that someone who is alive and well and has been smoking for decades is proof cigarettes are harmless, so robbie robinson being 68 and buff proves what?

some make it through and some don't. some moderate and some don't. some are built to handle it and some aren't.

we are all just an arrangement chemicals born from and residing in a chemical reality.

good and bad, like all things, is relative.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: cigarettes vs roids
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 06:52:06 AM »
I'd take my chances with roids.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 06:59:04 AM »
I used to help a homeless guy in Manchester now and then, talk to him and buy him food hot drinks now and then when I passed him on way home from work, he's been on and off a heroine addict for 17 years....most of which is homeless too.

I don't think being homeless and taking heroine is healthy, but you can still live for decades on end doing both.
S

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 07:01:18 AM »
Your genes will determine most things. Some people can put their bodies through hell and still live a good age, while others aren't so fortunate.

You get people who will do everything that should technically shorten their lifespan but it ends up making no difference, you get others do everything possible to lengthen it but still see an early grave.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2015, 07:05:58 AM »
I dip, smoke, drink and inject while eating a pizza all at the same time. Got to cover all my bases

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2015, 07:07:25 AM »
Your genes will determine most things. Some people can put their bodies through hell and still live a good age, while others aren't so fortunate.

You get people who will do everything that should technically shorten their lifespan but it ends up making no difference, you get others do everything possible to lengthen it but still see an early grave.

This.

Speaking specifically about steroids - there are many shades of that, these who are first to scream about their dangers are these who have no fukkin idea of what are they talking about.

ChuckleHead

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 07:14:15 AM »
I used to help a homeless guy in Manchester now and then, talk to him and buy him food hot drinks now and then when I passed him on way home from work, he's been on and off a heroine addict for 17 years....most of which is homeless too.

I don't think being homeless and taking heroine is healthy, but you can still live for decades on end doing both.

so it stands to reason that doing gear and living long doesn't mean it's healthy either.

i don't really have a point to make other than, WTF is it all about, how does one really determine what's good and bad.

for example i'd rather be a smoker for years than to waste my years brainwashed in a cult.

where ever you look, the guy pointing his finger at you is just as fucked up in his own way. that includes me. i can totally rip so many things apart with truth and yet i can be totally ripped apart by truth.

it seems we make it so much harder on each other by always telling the other guy how he should be living.

it's like 90% of the things that are illegal are just based on somebody else' arbitrary opinion of how other people should live. and that is what makes everything worse.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2015, 07:22:36 AM »

it's like 90% of the things that are illegal are just based on somebody else' arbitrary opinion of how other people should live. and that is what makes everything worse.

Earn LOTS of money, NOONE will ever try to tell you "how to live" from then on. Everyone will want to be close to you and "learn how to live".

ChuckleHead

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2015, 07:24:52 AM »
they made roids illegal so ULs spring up. some dies from tainted test, and it's like "see roids will kill you"........as if it wasn;t the taint that did it.

make prostitution illegal so a girl can't get protection from the cops so pimps and johns can make them victims and then use that to say "see a life of prostitution will end badly".

motherfuckers trying to "save" the world is what kills people prematurely.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2015, 07:34:56 AM »
I dip, smoke, drink and inject while eating a pizza all at the same time. Got to cover all my bases
same with me... i inject smoke cigs & weed and sniff some good shit.. eating crap and staying lean all the time YOLO brah

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2015, 07:39:26 AM »
just waking up a bit grumpy but FOR FUCK SAKES.... Can we get over this recent bullshit trend of "all bb'ers are gonna die bullshit"

Fuck off with that shit guys, seriously... The pricks here wondering this don't even live the life, take the drugs they do, ya got nothing to worry about.

Get over yourselves thinking your're so hardcore and dangerous....
?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2015, 07:46:23 AM »
Markus Ruhl does both and will probably outlive us all.

ChuckleHead

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2015, 07:46:29 AM »
just waking up a bit grumpy but FOR FUCK SAKES.... Can we get over this recent bullshit trend of "all bb'ers are gonna die bullshit"

Fuck off with that shit guys, seriously... The pricks here wondering this don't even live the life, take the drugs they do, ya got nothing to worry about.

Get over yourselves thinking your're so hardcore and dangerous....

not to break your balls but it sounds like you're playing out in left field.

btw the "trend" is not recent. in other words it's not a trend. it doesn't go away because BBs continue to die.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2015, 07:50:17 AM »
not to break your balls but it sounds like you're playing out in left field.

btw the "trend" is not recent. in other words it's not a trend. it doesn't go away because BBs continue to die.

Dude, you're just a troll, everyone knows this, so you're not gonna get more of a stir out of me.
Nice try dipshit...

Little fags like you dominate this board now, time to clean house Ron....
?

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2015, 07:54:41 AM »
Abusing anything is bad for you in the long run...

Outliers of longevity have a couple of traits that they shared, not smoking being one of them (there are exception to that too). Gene is probably the most important factor but you can't do fuck all about that...

Abusing your body is stupid as it diminishes your quality of life but restraining yourself to the point where you become obsessed with leafy green vegetables and bullshit like that is as stupid.

A good balance of discipline and enjoying life, ageing gracefully while keeping your hormone levels in check to avoid depression is where it is at I believe.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2015, 07:55:19 AM »
I pussied out from taking my first test cycle of my life.

You can smoke a pack and quit, but if you take a cycle you have to take cycles forever.

Dear friend of mine was diagnosed to have low test levels so his doctor gave him a test cycle. It worked wonders. Then doctor said no more test for you. Then everything went to shit with him, lost every gain, arm pits swet 10 times more than usual, he got terrible back acne and he also got a very bad emotional imbalance, and test levels went to way low.

no thanks.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2015, 07:58:01 AM »
Like anything, it's all about moderation.

Using a few 'roids is like screwing a tipsy chunky babe you hooked up with in your college days.
Granted it's not the best thing, but no harm , no foul ,in the big picture of life.

Smoking 2 packs/ day or doing decades of mega dose roid cycles is like getting married to a 300 lb, ugly, smelly heffer with arm hair and butt acne.
THAT is going a definite negative impact on your quality of life.

Just sayin'  ;)

the most ridiculous comparisons made if I ever saw one :D

ChuckleHead

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2015, 07:59:47 AM »
Dude, you're just a troll, everyone knows this, so you're not gonna get more of a stir out of me.
Nice try dipshit...

Little fags like you dominate this board now, time to clean house Ron....

once you finish "running" your tren, you'll realize how you over reacted.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2015, 08:50:15 AM »
Markus Ruhl does both and will probably outlive us all.

Truth.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 08:59:47 AM »
Truth.

Your avatar, is that your ass cheeks or your bicep?

Let me know before I start fapping.
S

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2015, 09:11:27 AM »
the most ridiculous comparisons made if I ever saw one :D

You wouldn't say that if you had a 300lb whale tail babe, sit on your face.
Some of us know that horror. :o

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2015, 09:47:59 AM »

Smoking 2 packs/ day or doing decades of mega dose roid cycles is like getting married to a 300 lb, ugly, smelly heffer with arm hair and butt acne.
THAT is going a definite negative impact on your quality of life.

No more about your personal life please.  :D

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2015, 10:14:23 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2015, 12:22:30 PM »
    I have gone to the cardiologist last year for a checkup since a few guys my age were having heart attacks. Told him i did steroids in the past; he couldn't care less. Was only obcessed with me not smoking because that would ruin my heart health.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2015, 12:26:38 PM »
My good friend, 6-7 years ago or so, contemplated to try some deca/test, I was older a few years and used to say "Don't rush man, I've been training for quite a long time already and haven't touched anything, I already outlift most juicers in our gym, don't rush..".. He was a good kid, we really got along, used to talk for a few hours after a late night workout during summer just stading there next to the gym, about our dreams, plans, just chilled out with no worries about anything.. it was a great time, he kind of listened to me and said "I'll wait for at least one more year". He got killed in a car accident about three months after that, still remember the last hand shake, he was leaving the country for a few months, and it seemed that he did not want to, like we said "Goodbye" forever (no homo), it really felt that way. Never saw him anymore, he was 18.

Yeah... he should probably have done that cycle and enjoyed it. These of you who are so sure you'll live to "an old age" roids or not, I would not be so sure about that, life is pretty unexpectable. Just enjoy whatever are you doing, it's not going to last forever, don't be afraid of anything, there's nothing to fear.