Author Topic: ANOTHER Bodybuilding MYTH.  (Read 13489 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: ANOTHER Bodybuilding MYTH.
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2007, 05:05:32 AM »
WARNING

Dear Get Big,

You're about to discover the most delusional and pathological liar on the internet today.  This man is claiming to have developed principles of diet programs fitness models for bodybuilders to reach single digit body fat levels.  Now on top of that he will private message and tell you for a fee he will get you into shape.

Over the past 9 years, through a long and painstaking process of trial, error, Adonis has done only a internet bodybuilding show and took second place. Now he asks for money because he's claiming to have a surefire system for losing body fat,  based on  no known education or training in nutrition or competitive bodybuilding experience with in the fitness industry.

The True Adonis is a grifter on the internet, who will manipulate the web community and find a mark into his tricks or dishonest plan. Sometimes Adonis will rely on naive individuals who put their confidence in to his schemes, such as "too good to be true" claims. It may take months for the wider community to discover that such claims are bogus, and usually it is too late, as many people have lost time and money.

Thank You

Wolfgang

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2007, 05:13:29 AM »
Sociopath

Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Make no mistake............this represents the psychological profile of Adonis.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2007, 05:19:22 AM »
Another Bodybuilding myth is that it is painful to be 3 and 4 percent bodyfat.

It is not.  I operate perfectly as does this guy.

Do you think he has any problem doing what he does at 3-4 percent Bodyfat?

No.  And his work and training is ALOT harder and demanding than anything a bodybuilder will EVER do.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....no....I don't think so. You would know how other's train in a gym to make a comment like that. The bbdg world is full of tons of myths and stupidity created by other idiots.

PB

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2007, 05:26:04 AM »
Believe you me, if I had them, I would have posted them on plenty of sites by now.

::) ::) ::)
nasser=piece of shit

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2007, 05:48:54 AM »

lol

how would you know.... arent you obese with huge tits ::)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2007, 05:52:12 AM »
  Sociopath:  Someone whose social behavior is extremely abnormal. Sociopaths are interested only in their personal needs and desires, without concern for the effects of their behavior on others.

Perfect description of Adonis.
Hahahah a new gimmick....

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2007, 06:24:40 AM »

exactly the enigma shold call himself the luke ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2007, 06:38:02 AM »
Adonis, is it a myth that the body can only digest 40 grams of protein at one meal?

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2007, 06:47:53 AM »
Another Bodybuilding myth is that it is painful to be 3 and 4 percent bodyfat.

It is not.  I operate perfectly as does this guy.

Do you think he has any problem doing what he does at 3-4 percent Bodyfat?

No.  And his work and training is ALOT harder and demanding than anything a bodybuilder will EVER do.

Just so you understand, bodybuilding is not trying to get yourself to the lowest bodyfat percentage possible.  It is trying to gain as much muscle mass in proportion as you can, and maximizing conditioning to show these gains.  You are not a bodybuilder.  Please do not give adivce as such.  Once you step on a stage, and are there for everyone to see live (not behind your screen) maybe some of us will give you this consideration.  Until then I advise you to create your own message board to spew this irrational horse shit.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2007, 07:42:54 AM »
Meh. I did gynastics for years. Rings will build shoulders like that over the years. The exceptional biceps are more genetic. Some guys have them, some don't. I've seen enough of these guys to know that he is probably 5'6" or shorter, about 145lbs and his legs are not as spectacular as his upper body. Legs, besides the floor exercise and vault, are used mostly for balance, not strength, in the various events. Hope ya feel better about yourself.     

Actually...this is quite true...male gymnasts' lower body is generally lagging behind their upper.  Whats weird is that the female gymnasts legs look proportionally bigger than their upper body.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2007, 06:58:33 PM »
Meltdown.

no not really     but its fun to watch you melt down on a daily weekly monthly yearly bases   ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2007, 07:04:53 PM »
A 2lb fat loss would bring him closer to 3% whereas 2% would bring him closer to a hospital.
The fact that he weighed 133 before does not support your assumption that he was 3%. He could have had less muscle tissue or been dehydrated at that lower weight.

Took the words out of my mouth.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2007, 07:27:14 PM »
adonis does not have a single striation anywhere but his shoulders. if you're down at 4% or so there are going to be lines going from sternum to shoulder blade. and more than that, he has no pictures in strong light, they're all heavily shaded, dim, and at goofy angles.

adam, take one picture outside. just one. pose in sunlight, see what happens to your "shredded physique" when its not photoshopped, filtered, and tweaked to make you look as good as the computer will allow.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2007, 07:46:06 PM »
adonis does not have a single striation anywhere but his shoulders. if you're down at 4% or so there are going to be lines going from sternum to shoulder blade. and more than that, he has no pictures in strong light, they're all heavily shaded, dim, and at goofy angles.

adam, take one picture outside. just one. pose in sunlight, see what happens to your "shredded physique" when its not photoshopped, filtered, and tweaked to make you look as good as the computer will allow.

Adonis was roughly 7-8% bodyfat at the Mr. Getbig.

3-4% would be shredded to the bone, striated glutes, etc..

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2007, 04:56:02 PM »
136lbs! Who even cares, LOL!

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2007, 05:53:17 PM »
Indeed. Keeps the mind sharp.

I have a presentation to attend on the Theory of Everything.  It just may tie up Hawkings loose ends.  Who knows.

Seems like a weak rip off of the CTMU....
Where is this presentation?  There is no mention of it on the ultranet. 

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

Fletch

• Getbig II
  • You must be very proud of yourself
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2007, 07:47:03 PM »
public service announcement:

1. adonis lives at home with mommy because he is unable to function in the real world

2. adonis has an imaginary girlfriend and claims to be a wine expert

3. adonis claims to be a student working on multiple degrees, but cannot say what school or degrees

4. adonis claims to have great knowledge of training, kinesiology, and nutrition, but has no degrees in any discipline

5. adonis was the wierd kid who wore a fedora and an overcoat in high school

6. adonis was not able to win an online BB contest against other amateurs despite his claims of superiority

That is all
Put it on the Underhills

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2007, 07:51:10 PM »
Seems like a weak rip off of the CTMU....
Where is this presentation?  There is no mention of it on the ultranet. 

haha, i didn't even notice that post. he might as well have said "hold on, i have to go and attend a scientist meeting, we're hoping to accomplish some interesting sciences today."

gotta go, though, it's my weekly mensa get-together and we're discussing ways to cure cancer via laser using the by-product of ethanol-fueled vehicles.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2007, 11:37:21 PM »
 Ethiopians are shredded....that doesn't mean I want to look like them.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2007, 11:39:53 PM »
How I achieved my goal of 4% body fat by eating peanuts out of my own shit.

By The True Adonis

You might say this is pretty astonishing, but then you might be one of those mere ignorami who subscribe to the idea that you’ve got to ‘eat right’ to lose weight. Well, I’m here to blow holes in that silly myth. I achieved 4 % body fat by eating the peanuts, pea husks, and other caloric legumes out of my own shit. Oh, and with a little Vodka sauce, which is a combination of savory tomatoes, olive oil, cheeses, basil, garlic, oregano and a kick of vodka. Emeril has some very good vodka sauce. I eat it all the time, with the peanuts out of my own shit, of course.

You see, a calorie is calorie, and one simply needs to consume less calories, no matter what they are, than one burns. Cardio is not necessary, because I have this ‘equation’ wherein I consider the thermal and mechanical output of my body, calculate my basal metabolic rate, and simply eat less than that.

Eating the peanuts out of my own shit makes it even easier. This is because I get the full caloric value out of the legume, instead of this mythological “calorie value” you’re supposed to get from the first time around. I find it takes at least three passages to get the full flavor and caloric content from my legumes.

Sometimes I eat the peanuts out of my own shit with a Burger King Whopper. Of course, then I’m eating the sesame seeds out of my own shit for a day or two, which are quite good with Vodka sauce…Did I mention that Emeril has some very good vodka sauce?

QUOTED 2007

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2007, 04:17:50 AM »

By The True Adonis

You might say this is pretty astonishing, but then you might be one of those mere ignorami who subscribe to the idea that you’ve got to ‘eat right’ to lose weight. Well, I’m here to blow holes in that silly myth. I achieved 4 % body fat by eating the peanuts, pea husks, and other caloric legumes out of my own shit. Oh, and with a little Vodka sauce, which is a combination of savory tomatoes, olive oil, cheeses, basil, garlic, oregano and a kick of vodka. Emeril has some very good vodka sauce. I eat it all the time, with the peanuts out of my own shit, of course.

You see, a calorie is calorie, and one simply needs to consume less calories, no matter what they are, than one burns. Cardio is not necessary, because I have this ‘equation’ wherein I consider the thermal and mechanical output of my body, calculate my basal metabolic rate, and simply eat less than that.

Eating the peanuts out of my own shit makes it even easier. This is because I get the full caloric value out of the legume, instead of this mythological “calorie value” you’re supposed to get from the first time around. I find it takes at least three passages to get the full flavor and caloric content from my legumes.

Sometimes I eat the peanuts out of my own shit with a Burger King Whopper. Of course, then I’m eating the sesame seeds out of my own shit for a day or two, which are quite good with Vodka sauce…Did I mention that Emeril has some very good vodka sauce?

QUOTED 2007

funny thing is i can visualize him doing this

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2007, 04:48:44 AM »
to summarize:

Adam goes on google, finds a pic of a gymnist on rings and claims that he too walk around at 3-5% bf. Others with more knowledge in this area point out the errors in his statements and judgement. 

Adam then throws up some voodoo math which any elementary school kid could prove wrong..then claims typo

in an attempt to change topics he posts a link on the theory of everything. Just so that we understand your back ground in this area, can you tell us what college you graduated from and what area you specialized in?

thank god that this total self ownage only took less than 3 pages. His other ones usually take longer
Here comes the money shot

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2007, 05:03:23 AM »

What's it like talking to YOURSELF through multiple gimmicks? TA, BS, etc. I'm sure in your "life" it's rewarding. Gezzzzzzzzzzzzz

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2007, 06:48:35 AM »

By The True Adonis

QUOTED 2007

fucking classic
Here comes the money shot

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2007, 07:01:41 AM »
public service announcement:

6. adonis was not able to win an online BB contest against other amateurs despite his claims of superiority

That is all

actually he did win against all the amateurs. The winner of Mr. Getbig 2006 was Phoun 'faux Pa' Poulaven, who at the time was a Pro bodybuilder.