Author Topic: How many mph does Michael Phelps swim?  (Read 14507 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How many mph does Michael Phelps swim?
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2008, 01:08:08 AM »
He should race Sami.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2008, 01:58:49 AM »
I know this is probably a really stupid question.

Approx 6mph

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2008, 02:01:54 AM »

he was banned for STEROID USE!!!

In all fairness to Flipper, it was an accident - he didn't take them on porpoise.

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 02:19:35 AM »
Bob costas was interviewing an old olympic vet.

he said 1/2 of the chinese girls are too young to compete, but the govt serves them up fake IDs.

I wonder if that'll lead to some flak.

Well, it is China, after all. Not like they are honorable or anything.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 02:30:44 AM »
E

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 03:21:12 AM »

Judging by a lot of your posts, you seem to come across as an intelligent person. Then I read posts like this and think otherwise.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2008, 03:31:32 AM »
In all fairness to Flipper, it was an accident - he didn't take them on porpoise.

Boooooooooooo  >:(  Hissssssssssssssssss.  :P

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2008, 04:35:27 AM »
Boooooooooooo  >:(  Hissssssssssssssssss.  :P

Sheesh. Everyone's a critic!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2008, 05:53:49 AM »
how's laure manaudou?

I'm very serious, be careful the next time you watch, it's pretty funny. Average humans walk faster than the top swimmers swim.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2008, 06:00:01 AM »
I know this is probably a really stupid question.

Drug assisted or no-drug assisted???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2008, 06:04:26 AM »
yeah, i taught 5th grade, that's the exact age/size.  11 years old, IMO.

Howie, how old is she?

Subtle, yet effective...

Classic,
"1"

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2008, 06:54:56 AM »
humans are pathetic. I'd rather see highly trained animals doing olympic events
$

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2008, 07:41:36 AM »

Correct... like murdering 10's-of-thousands of innocent Iraqis. Honorable ;D ;D ;D
a

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2008, 08:20:54 AM »
Correct... like murdering 10's-of-thousands of innocent Iraqis. Honorable ;D ;D ;D

Innocent? How do you know they are innocent?

Most of those camel jockeys died at the hands of their own countrymen. Seems like you forgot the many months that Sunnis and Shiites spent killing each other. Once the followers of the holy religion of Islam saw they couldn't defeat the Americans they turned to causing chaos by pitting those 2 factions against each other.  Ahhhhh, but you rather believe that American soldiers intentionally kill civilians.

I am sure there have been innocent civilians killed by the USA. There will never be and there never has been a war where innocent individuals were not killed. But you act as if the USA is solely to be blamed for all of those deaths. You are naive.

Also, I have read a lot of your posts. Seems like you have an obsession with Bush. Pretty sick.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2008, 08:24:00 AM »
~50 mph

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2008, 08:39:18 AM »

Judging by a lot of your posts, you seem to come across as an intelligent person. Then I read posts like this and think otherwise.

Moose is a bit of a racist.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2008, 01:51:20 PM »
Innocent? How do you know they are innocent?

Most of those camel jockeys died at the hands of their own countrymen. Seems like you forgot the many months that Sunnis and Shiites spent killing each other. Once the followers of the holy religion of Islam saw they couldn't defeat the Americans they turned to causing chaos by pitting those 2 factions against each other.  Ahhhhh, but you rather believe that American soldiers intentionally kill civilians.

I am sure there have been innocent civilians killed by the USA. There will never be and there never has been a war where innocent individuals were not killed. But you act as if the USA is solely to be blamed for all of those deaths. You are naive.

Also, I have read a lot of your posts. Seems like you have an obsession with Bush. Pretty sick.

Some people believe that when you remove the entire social infrastructure - police, military, economics... you create a chaos which encourages warlords and roving death squads.

It's like locking 20 kids in a room full of bleach bottles and turning up the heat to 90 degrees.  When you come back in two days and find they've been drinking bleach, you can say "stupid kids!" or you can look at the set of circumstances you created.

We dismantled every government process EXCEPT the oil ministry.  We sent home police and military - despite the warnings of the worlds leaders - and they became bad guys.  What would happen in the USA if Russia took over and they disbanded the military?  You'd have ten million plus broke dudes, well trained, who took their weapons home when their paychecks stopped coming.  And they'd be pissed...

We created the environment.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2008, 02:45:22 PM »
The WHOLE social infrastructure was under Hussein's control. It had to be dismantled and built up from scratch by allowing BOTH the Sunnis and Shiites to be participants in its workings. How can you go to another country, topple their dictator and yet keep the very elements that kept that dictatorship alive for the past 30 years? You can't. You have to get rid of those elements. It needed to be done.

In some cases, the USA allowed members of Hussein's personal guard to be part of Iraq's military and they paid for it because some of them were involved in organizing those "death squads" that went around killing Shiites.

The destruction of oil pipelines were done by Syrians, Iranians, Jordanians, and Saudis crossing the border trying to disturb the economy and the efforts to install a new government. Both religious factions were in a civil war for many months which contributed greatly to the Iraqi death toll. The USA made some mistakes. No doubt about it. But, the USA military is in no way responsible for the 10s of thousands of civilians that have died. You want to seek blame for that then just look at the friction between Sunnis and Shiites and the Jihadists crossing the border into Iraq.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2008, 02:55:54 PM »
Back to the topic.  I don't know how fast Phelps swim. I just know the guy is fast.

The other day on one of the breaststroke semifinal races, he was in second place. Another swimmer had at least half a body length on him. They made the final turn and all of the sudden he was ahead of the guy. Just caught up to him and beat everyone else by over a body length.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2008, 03:01:20 PM »
there is no fuccking way that tiny girl on the chinese gymnastics team is 16, she looks no older than 11-12
I teach about 20 or so 18year old students about her size. Quite coomon in a country of 1.3 billion

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2008, 03:03:29 PM »
Moose is a bit of a racist.
You think ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2008, 06:41:25 PM »

I am not trying to impress any type of person of myself for you.

This is GETBIG.

It is a forum of the 'tongue in cheek',

Lighten up, 'Ryan'.

Moosejay

« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2008, 06:42:23 PM »
You think ;D

Take a look in the mirror, hypocrite

Moosejay

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »

BTW, if you think there is nothing wrong in China, or that they are even remotely civil in their treatment of humanity, you'd better educate yourself. I speak the truth, there is NO political correctness here. PC is for weak-spermed fags. get something DONE dude, instead of just talking about it.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2008, 03:03:09 PM »
BTW, if you think there is nothing wrong in China, or that they are even remotely civil in their treatment of humanity, you'd better educate yourself. I speak the truth, there is NO political correctness here. PC is for weak-spermed fags. get something DONE dude, instead of just talking about it.
Visit China realise how wrong you are. You have noidea what your talking about when it comes to China. Your just another fool who beleives what the US media wants to tell you. Unfortunatley it's not very close to the truth.