Author Topic: Vince Goodrum...  (Read 22826 times)

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Vince Goodrum...
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2006, 08:00:05 PM »
Junior Men Bodybuilding

Lightweight                             Middleweight                         Heavyweight

1st                                            Jerome Holcombe                    Phil Nunamaker

2nd                                            Nick Henderson                       Melvin Goodrum

Overall Winner- Phil Nunamaker
Team Goodrum!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2006, 08:02:51 PM »
Junior Men Bodybuilding

Lightweight                             Middleweight                         Heavyweight

1st                                            Jerome Holcombe                    Phil Nunamaker

2nd                                            Nick Henderson                       Melvin Goodrum

Overall Loser-Melvin Goodrum

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2006, 08:03:39 PM »
Hey, Melvin, I will train you via the internet for free. The deal is you have to do exactly what I say or I quit. You have some potential there but have to lift heavy to get some more size. Stay off the internet because it is stressing you out and distracting you. I will be your manager. Send me your posts and I will edit them for you.

LMAO@I will edit them for you. :D
Team Goodrum!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2006, 08:04:58 PM »
Overall Loser-Melvin Goodrum

Haha, could Melvin have taken either one of the 2 guys in the Middles?
Team Goodrum!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2006, 08:06:41 PM »
Haha, could Melvin have taken either one of the 2 guys in the Middles?
Yeah...he could have taken them to Wendy's...if he had room in his car. ::)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2006, 08:37:56 PM »
Junior Men Bodybuilding

Well there is something to be proud for, second from two "junior men" in whole contest...and what the fu*ck is junior men? Is this some kind of "you should be an adult by now, but you are just junior man" or nicer way to call mental midgets? Bodybuilding class for retards?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2006, 08:48:10 PM »
The Junior division is for guys who know they are not quite ready for the open competition but are not novices. From what Goodrum has posted it is clear that others do not play fair and have enterred the Jr division when they should have been in the open division. He is naturally withholding evidence and will post photos when others acknowledge it wasn't a level playing field. Goodrum has never been wrong when it comes to injustice and it is about time others stood up to the plate when he is at bat and being thrown dirty pitches.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2006, 08:51:03 PM »
The guy that beas Vince was a legitimate Junior....not ready for Opens and not a Novice.  Vince just got crushed.  I could have beat the package Vince brought in my first contest as an 18 year-old.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2006, 08:53:13 PM »
I don't think it is necessary to add insults to the obvious TripleH. You are not on trial here. Triple V is battling away on his own and I elect to support his campaign.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2006, 08:58:31 PM »
I don't think it is necessary to add insults to the obvious TripleH. You are not on trial here. Triple V is battling away on his own and I elect to support his campaign.
No but it is apparent that Vince's post-contest amnesia is in full effect...he initially blew this guy up, saying he had no business in the Juniors, than said if he used Lasix, he'd have kicked ass.

Just keeping him honest.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2006, 09:03:44 PM »
We all know Goodrum has more excuses than an adolescent has pimples. He is just trying to regain some dignity here and comes fresh from a contest where he got a bad infection. His resilience is noble to say the least. You guys corner him like some pathetic vermin when in fact he is just a bloke doing his best with what he was given. Naturally he strikes back the best way he can but this only aggravates an already lost situation.

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2006, 09:12:13 PM »

you make these gay posts about supporting him then contradict yourself by posting the most shit about him on this site..

freak.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2006, 09:14:47 PM »

No-one has seen THE REAL PICS yet.  Those pictures are blurry, distorted, and were taken in transition to my next pose.  My stomach is out because I have to breath from time to time.  I could put them up, but I want the pictures of me against my opponent up first so people can see who I had to deal with.  He of course did win the overall naturally as he pretty much blew everyone out of the water. 

I was hold some water under the skin and my condition wasn't great but I wasn't out of shape and the pictures will prove it.  Its very hard to naturally get rid of water under the skin.  If I wanted to, I could have simply took some Lasix and I would have kicked ass onstage.  But of course I didn't.

Like I said before, whether I get the stars or not isn't important.  My intentions of competing is to show I'm a man of action rather than lipservice and that I made some great improvements from 2 years ago which I could not have done if I wasn't training hard and heavy.  My trophy is good enough for me and I intend on winning a show or two in the future

Remember, I don't have the luxury of using steroids so I have to train and diet much harder.  Big difference between me, you, Arvilla, etc. 

Vince every pic of you looks distorted.  But in reality it's just you.  You are distorted.  You has SOME water.  Is that the reason why all the kids were poking at you with their fingers.  They thought the dam was breaking.  Liquid Lasix wouldn't have helped you.  You don't have the luxury cause you don't have the money.  And the big difference is YOU ARE NOT A BODYBUIULDER.  Also, what else did you lose in this bet.

you make these gay posts about supporting him then contradict yourself by posting the most shit about him on this site..

freak.

Ali he is joking,.  He was told he couldn't make fun of Melvin anymore.  Melvin complained to Ron

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2006, 09:24:23 PM »
You know, Keith, you and I don't need a backup gang to support us. We tell it like it is and are responsible for what we post. If you say Goodrum looks like a beginner and not some advanced personal trainer who am I to argue with you? That is what everyone else sees. My contribution here is to keep Venom Vince around these parts because he is a rare gift to any community. While he does not perceive himself as a whipping boy here that is definitely the role he assumes at the bottom of the heap. Naturally, he resurrects himself and posts as if nothing untoward has happened. He got up on stage so is a bodybuilder, afterall. While his standing makes Getbiggers scoff and howl you gotta love the way he comes back for more of the same.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2006, 09:32:32 PM »
I thought Melvin was at the Olympia.  God does he ever stop lying.  No money, no go.  He pussed out again.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Re: Goodrum??
« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2006, 10:06:19 PM »
I've thought about suicide as much as you have thought about going on a diet.  Not at all..... ;D

Well it's fukkin time you start thinking about it a little more fat boy.... :o
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: September 29, 2006, 06:49:37 AM »
Not to steal Vince G.'s limelight but when I looked up the results on the NPC site here:

http://www.ncnpc.com/Mountaineer%202006/2006%20mountaineer%20Bodybuilding.htm

I also found that Lakesha Richardson won the overall for womens BB.  She's also on page 36 of the October issue of Muscle & Fitness with Stan McQuay on the cover.  She came in a lot leaner and harder for this show and looked phenomenal at pre-judging.

CONGRATS Lakesha!
i

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #167 on: September 29, 2006, 07:55:45 AM »
I thought Melvin was at the Olympia.  God does he ever stop lying.  No money, no go.  He pussed out again.

I am there, fatboy.  I'm on my laptop which can access my office server.  All of my orders are taken care of by a friend.  Now my question is, where are you at???
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #168 on: September 29, 2006, 08:19:17 AM »
I am sure a celebrity like Goodrum will be spotted and hounded in due course. Post some photos of yourself being at the Olympia as proof that you are there.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #169 on: September 29, 2006, 08:37:21 AM »
...would somebody PLEASE post the actual pic of VTrip's show???...PLEASE?....I need the laughs!....that one tighty-whitey shot, while very humorous (God, is doing a back double biceps pose 'that' difficult?!?!)...I need more!!!....THE HUMANITY!!...see?...I TOLD Y'ALL that we wouldn't get to see pics!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #170 on: September 29, 2006, 08:44:29 AM »
  God does he ever stop lying. 

He told the truth about wearing a diaper white trunks to pre-judging.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #171 on: September 29, 2006, 06:21:04 PM »
How many remember the lead up to the Mountaineer and how Goodrum was going to show us doubters how much he had improved in two years? Many of us were wondering if we were going to be wearing mud on our faces if Melvin produced the goods. What resulted was more of the same and Only me was on the money. Goodrum showed us nothing new except for some calf development. He is even too scared to post photos of himself to show us the 'transformation'. There was no transformation. That is the truth. How we saw nothing much of that contest after all the attention is a worry about Getbig. Surely we all have an obligation to report on local events especially when someone the calibre of Goodrum turns up in white posing trunks. That won't happen again. The official photos haven't been released and Goodrum is keeping his photos safely on his computer where they can't do any harm to him. This whole saga is a complete farce and Goodrum has no standing on Getbig as a bodybuilder. He dismissed my performances from the past and now that seems rather insipid because we have yet to see the superiority that his Pilates machine delivered. The unadulterated truth is Goodrum is a sham, plain and simple. That has now been proven beyond doubt and we have to read Goodrum's post with the respect they deserve.....which is almost zero.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #172 on: September 29, 2006, 06:27:57 PM »
The one good thing that comes out of the "hate Vince" threads is that the racist expose themselves. You hate Vince on a personal level fine BUT the N word and other epithets have nothing to do with  Vince and EVERYTHING to do with what some of you shit bags are really like.

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2006, 06:30:13 PM »
Vince Goodrum almost died for you bitches!  >:(

I think you mean:

Vince Goodrum almost dieted for you bitches!
Newbies: Goatboy smells

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #174 on: September 29, 2006, 06:35:55 PM »
no way you would be 185 pounds

maybe 175, more like 170 really ripped
and he would still be bigger than TA :)