Author Topic: what would you do if somebody hurt you in the gym while you were working out?  (Read 3833 times)

J Grey

lets say they were doing shoulder press with dumbbells and you were on the next bench and they dropped it right on your foot ..or ribs...or head
on accident  :D
would you hit them?

I would  >:(

spinnis

Ofcourse...  Well if its a female, then rape

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
lets say they were doing shoulder press with dumbbells and you were on the next bench and they dropped it right on your foot ..or ribs...or head
would you hit them?

Tell bluto not to use the 40s if there to heavy, next time he can avoid this type of accident ;D
p

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
would you hit them?

hahahahaa, of course you would, while wearing your Tap Out t shirt too, right? :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
hahahahaa, of course you would, while wearing your Tap Out t shirt too, right? :D

The new Big Dog can't respond right now QO.  He discovered the "new topic" button about 20 minutes ago and it's VERY exciting.

Method101

• Getbig V
are you suggesting jean gray would simply accept the persons apology and move over to the other side of the weights room? ;D

J Grey

you the man  :o

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
depends if it would be on purpose.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

haha you wouldnt do shit little midget.

J Grey

depends if it would be on purpose.

I clearly wrote "on accident"  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the only way a person could hit you is if they propelled the weights outward, or dropped them so carelessly that they bounced into you.

in either case, the person is either too irresponsible to be in the gym, or too much of an asshole to train around others.

I'd probably offer the person a $100 buyout.  If not, yeah, I'd probably drop my dumbbell on his foot and act like it was an accident too.

J Grey

the only way a person could hit you is if they propelled the weights outward, or dropped them so carelessly that they bounced into you.

in either case, the person is either too irresponsible to be in the gym, or too much of an asshole to train around others.

I'd probably offer the person a $100 buyout.  If not, yeah, I'd probably drop my dumbbell on his foot and act like it was an accident too.

as if he paid you buyout?

I wanna see a fight happen inside my gym hahahaha

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

Start one.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

J Grey

damn she's hot, who is it looks like catherine zeta jones  :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

I would probably say "Look dude, that hurt like hell and I"m going to be off my feet for 2 days.  I feel like you owe me $100 for my pain and suffering.  We can do it that way, or we can call the cops and you'll probably get kicked outta the gym, I may have a legal case too.  Should we do this the easy way or hard way?"

Who knows.  If he was truly sorry, I'd just chalk it up to wrong place, wrong time.  If he was an asshat, then he should pay me $100 for the advil I'll be tossing down tonight.  Doesn't hurt to ask.  If I crushed some guy's toe, and he offered me a chance to pay a small fee in exchange for a legal headache and a potential ass-whooping, I may consider it.

J Grey

I would probably say "Look dude, that hurt like hell and I"m going to be off my feet for 2 days.  I feel like you owe me $100 for my pain and suffering.  We can do it that way, or we can call the cops and you'll probably get kicked outta the gym, I may have a legal case too.  Should we do this the easy way or hard way?"

Who knows.  If he was truly sorry, I'd just chalk it up to wrong place, wrong time.  If he was an asshat, then he should pay me $100 for the advil I'll be tossing down tonight.  Doesn't hurt to ask.  If I crushed some guy's toe, and he offered me a chance to pay a small fee in exchange for a legal headache and a potential ass-whooping, I may consider it.

you mean you're not a chamion cage fighter like everybody here?  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I've killed people for less in the gym.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
i will push them first, then if it initiates into a fight I will not hold back.
TKO 30 seconds

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
i will push them first, then if it initiates into a fight I will not hold back.
TKO 30 seconds

Absolutely terrifying

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
Absolutely terrifying

You want to fight me???

bigmc

• Getbig V

You want to fight me???

you are quite the online tough guy
T

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
you are quite the online tough guy

>:( >:(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
I once smashed a guy's skull in with a 45lb because he asked me if he could work in.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
would you hit them?

It depends how bad I was hurt. I would maybe sue