Author Topic: why does Dorian Yates hate Shawn Ray so much?  (Read 7961 times)

J Grey

why does Dorian Yates hate Shawn Ray so much?
« on: December 03, 2008, 04:42:27 PM »
I know Shawn said some stuff about Dorian's gut and no bicep but is that all the reason for this monstrous hate Dorian has for Ray?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: why does Dorian Yates hate Shawn Ray so much?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »
I know Shawn said some stuff about Dorian's gut and no bicep but is that all the reason for this monstrous hate Dorian has for Ray?

he doesn't ' hate ' Shawn he enjoys ribbing him . after Yates tore his bicep in 94 Shawn said he career was over and he had a few more years in him as a guestposer which was a dick move on Ray's part , fast forward to the 1995 Mr Olympia where Dorian crushed him utterly ( and everyone else ) he said he was going to have a few words with Shawn but he said he felt bad for him , groups of people in the audience were constantly booing him and he slipped a few places in the standings so he just well enough alone .

Shawn talked a lot of smack about Dorian , I think Yates is just returning the favor

J Grey

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 05:07:28 PM »
he doesn't ' hate ' Shawn he enjoys ribbing him . after Yates tore his bicep in 94 Shawn said he career was over and he had a few more years in him as a guestposer which was a dick move on Ray's part , fast forward to the 1995 Mr Olympia where Dorian crushed him utterly ( and everyone else ) he said he was going to have a few words with Shawn but he said he felt bad for him , groups of people in the audience were constantly booing him and he slipped a few places in the standings so he just well enough alone .

Shawn talked a lot of smack about Dorian , I think Yates is just returning the favor

he's kicking shaw's ass   :D just like the old days  ;D
another question, was it Dorian's structure that made his femoris look not like other bodybuilders? I have always wondered what was up with it  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 05:08:43 PM »
he's kicking shaw's ass   :D just like the old days  ;D
another question, was it Dorian's structure that made his femoris look not like other bodybuilders? I have always wondered what was up with it  ???

??? I don't know but I do know in 1994 he tore his quad too so this may have something to do with it

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 05:11:39 PM »
Where and when recently has he said anything about shawn? ive missed it
Z

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 05:51:09 PM »
R.I.P. Michael

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 05:53:50 PM »
Dorian once took a medium sized dump and named it Shawn Ray II and Shawn took offense when the said turd placed ahead of him in a local show.  True story.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 05:53:55 PM »
Dorian hates Shawn for the same reason Shawn hates Kamali...   young no-name prick bagging on a legend.
Ron: "I am lazy."

250goal

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 06:18:30 PM »
Shawn Ray has little man's syndrome.  All mouth.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 06:23:50 PM »
I believe in '94 second place was Shawn Ray who was in shape, but the guy has got a lot of weaknesses, which he wouldn't admit himself. He is a very small guy with narrow shoulders, his calves are not very good, and his quad shape is not very good. He has his strong points, as well, but I believe I was good enough to beat him with the quality that I had, even though I was not at my personal best.
R.I.P. Michael

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 06:30:11 PM »
why does Dorian Yates hate Shawn Ray so much?

He doesen't. Ray is beneath hatred. He is more worthy of scorn and spite. Dorian has contempt for Shawn's attitude and the many comments he made about Dorian in the past. The thing is that Ray took it to the personal side and made remarks about Dorian the man and didn't limit his criticisms to Dorian's physique. Shawn is an asshole who had sex with a transvestite called Sasha. To his credit, though, Shawn is the only pro sho's ever posted in this board who's owned Getbiggers instead of getting owned by him. That must for something, methinks.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

J Grey

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 06:31:27 PM »
  He doesen't. Ray is beneath hatred. He is more worthy of scorn and spite. Dorian has contempt for Shawn's attitude and the many comments he made about Dorian in the past. The thing is that Ray took it to the personal side and made remarks about Dorian the man and didn't limit his criticisms to Dorian's physique. Shawn is an asshole who had sex with a transvestite called Sasha. To his credit, though, Shawn is the only pro sho's ever posted in this board who's owned Getbiggers instead of getting owned by him. That must for something, methinks.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Derek Anthony?  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »
because Yates is a racist  ;D
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 06:44:19 PM »
because Yates is a racist  ;D

hi  sharma  :)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 06:49:14 PM »