Author Topic: RIP Alex Azarian  (Read 50095 times)

ChuckleHead

Re: RIP Alex Azarian
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2015, 05:58:21 PM »
And yet Palumbo continues to live. Where is the justice?

the universe is allowing palumbo to live just long enough to see what kind of example he set for his daughter, if you know what i mean.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2015, 06:01:19 PM »
That's not my point. I'm not going to but this board is all about talking shit. You can't be in w/ the shit talking crowd then pick out a certain thread where you stand up for being respectful.

So by what you're saying, there is no line to be crossed, it's ok to talk shit in death threads.
Great, keep defending your point and showing people just the type of person you are.

There are limits, have a heart man.
?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2015, 06:02:41 PM »
I heckled alex back when here i warned him, maybe he will meet tesla
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2015, 06:15:38 PM »
Here's the difference for those who don't get. Yes, my "joke" was in bad taste and meant no harm. You guys, In EVERY thread where a bodybuilder has died it's a malicious and vicious thread throwing every accusation out there regarding that person and passing a for sure judgment without really knowing that person or even if it was drug related. According you guys. EVERY bodybuilder that's died is in fact drugs. There's no jokes in your posts when comes this.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2015, 06:21:09 PM »
Here's the difference for those who don't get. Yes, my "joke" was in bad taste and meant no harm. You guys, In EVERY thread where a bodybuilder has died it's a malicious and vicious thread throwing every accusation out there regarding that person and passing a for sure judgment without really knowing that person or even if it was drug related. According you guys. EVERY bodybuilder that's died is in fact drugs. There's no jokes in your posts when comes this.

Here's the difference.  I am not joking.  Drugs, copious amounts of drugs, can do serious harm to the human body.  This man was dinky and would not have weighed nearly so much if he was a natural.

He also might be alive today if he were a natural.

You want a joke?  Okay.

Mickey Mouse is in court having filed for divorce from Minnie.  The judge asks Mickey, "So, Mr. Mouse you say want to divorce Minnie because she's crazy?"

And Mickey says, "No, I said I want a divorce because she's fucking Goofy!"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2015, 06:22:45 PM »
it sucks i hate death bro but why cry in defeat when we can learn our electric

Obviuosly protien and steroids are a dead end
A

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2015, 06:23:03 PM »
RIP!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2015, 06:24:11 PM »

Can you summon the Falcon, please?  I much prefer his thoughts although there are times when yours are nearly as good.  Thank you.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2015, 06:26:16 PM »
RIP

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2015, 06:28:15 PM »
RIP.

ChuckleHead

« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2015, 06:29:16 PM »
plitt just died, nobody said it was bodybuilding related.

so you're saying your problem isn't with making fun that he died, it's with associating his death with bodybuilding that you find offensive?

how did he die coach? what are the probabilities? what does coach say about drug use?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2015, 06:30:16 PM »

Johnny Falcon, would you say this man would still be alive if he studied electricity?

Part of me think it was the electricity that killed him.  Think about it.

How do people make protein shakes: A blender

How is a blender powered: By electricity

Therefore, too many supplements mixed in a blender could have killed him.

Sometimes too much knowledge about electricity is not a good thing.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2015, 06:35:47 PM »
Here's the difference.  I am not joking.  Drugs, copious amounts of drugs, can do serious harm to the human body.  This man was dinky and would not have weighed nearly so much if he was a natural.

He also might be alive today if he were a natural.

You want a joke?  Okay.

Mickey Mouse is in court having filed for divorce from Minnie.  The judge asks Mickey, "So, Mr. Mouse you say want to divorce Minnie because she's crazy?"

And Mickey says, "No, I said I want a divorce because she's fucking Goofy!"

It's just as said. You have no proof either way yet you maliciously go after him.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2015, 06:46:41 PM »
It's just as said. You have no proof either way yet you maliciously go after him.

Here's the problem.  This guy was a friend of yours, how much he truly was is irrelevant.  Not my problem. 

I turned my own brother in for his addiction.    I am not some pussy that thinks the world of someone that thinks so little of themselves and their loved ones that they take drugs and ultimately lose their life.

I imagine that once an autopsy is performed or at the first sign of someone, somewhere saying his death was not drug related you will be posting a link or a pull quote to somehow vindicate your "friend".

That won't change the fact that he is dead.  And given the chosen lifestyle he led, it won't change anyone's mind here about how avoidable this all could have been.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2015, 07:21:49 PM »
Let me guess... sleep apnea/cardiac?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2015, 07:25:26 PM »
His epitaph should read "he died believing all the bodybuilding cliches of his time".  Is it disrespectful for someone to inform us as to why he died? Just don't confuse me with the facts. That won't change the fact that he is dead.  And given the chosen lifestyle he led, it won't change anyone's mind here about how avoidable this all could have been.

No, it won't. One do not even know what happened. All we know is that he passed away suddenly on Saturday.  Yes, in the back of our minds, you always wonder if taking steroids was a part in this. If eating bad did it. If high stress did it. Who knows?  

What I do know is that Alex was always very nice and respectful to me, and loved his wife and two kids. Two younger kids, whom were the joy in their lives. And Alex loves them and the family very very much.  He hadn't competed in years. But he was a family man who cared deeply, and that is what I saw.  

And tonight, I am going to hug my kids even more than ever.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2015, 07:30:48 PM »

To be fair coach, that happens when any celebrity dies on just about any forum. When someone dies, many people speculate on how and why? Posing in a glittery thong in front of an audience could make someone a bodybuilding celebrity. Which is why anyone who doesn't know him is aloud to speculate imop...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2015, 08:28:41 PM »
Let me guess... sleep apnea/cardiac?

This scares ME to death. My wife tells me every day I snore loud and stop breathing then resume. This is how my father passed. I started dieting to drop weight and started following breathing protocols (nasal strips at night, breathing exercises, etc) restorative breathing after training etc.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2015, 08:38:48 PM »
My condolences to his loved ones he leaves behind.

RIP

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2015, 08:49:05 PM »
Oh, well — he wasn't going
to write Beethoven's Ninth Symphony anyway.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2015, 08:54:37 PM »
This scares ME to death. My wife tells me every day I snore loud and stop breathing then resume. This is how my father passed. I started dieting to drop weight and started following breathing protocols (nasal strips at night, breathing exercises, etc) restorative breathing after training etc.

Realize that besides the initial discomfort of using a mask or nasal pillows, and the psychological component of admitting you're sick, a CPAP/APAP will give you the best sleep you've had in decades.  Not to mention it'll negate the fact that you have a 68% chance of dying in your sleep.  For some, a proper CPAP changes their life entirely (mood, appetite, energy, etc).  It only helped my energy, sleep quality, and mood (big time).

You really should look into a sleep study, especially if you have good insurance, Coach.  You'll thank me later.  This is something I'm pretty passionate about.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2015, 09:01:13 PM »
He never got to eat a Chocolate Stout Cake.  I couldn`t fathom something like that.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2015, 09:01:47 PM »
RIP

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2015, 09:02:43 PM »

Shoot me a pm brother. I have a very similar condition. Let's handle this.
a

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2015, 09:09:55 PM »
My dad wears a breathing type machine when he sleeps.