Author Topic: NFL Player: "I"m better at life than you"  (Read 12234 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
NFL Player: "I"m better at life than you"
« on: March 08, 2013, 08:31:01 AM »
Richard Sherman To Skip Bayless: 'I'm Better At Life Than You' (VIDEO)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Just because Richard Sherman didn't want to be baited into criticizing Darrelle Revis during an appearance on ESPN's "First Take" on Thursday didn't mean that he didn't talk any trash. Rather than directing his verbal barbs at his NFL peers, the Seattle Seahawks' combative cornerback took on Skip Bayless.

Speaking in a measured tone to start, Sherman told Bayless to address him as "All-Pro Stanford graduate" and then went on to say that the ESPN analyst has "never accomplished anything." Always willing to embrace conflict, Bayless went right back at Sherman, claiming he has accomplished more in his field than Sherman has on the gridiron.

"I'm the top of my field. I'm All-Pro. I'm one of the best 22 players in the NFL," Sherman fired back. "You're going to brush it off, but I don't think you're the best 22 anything. In sports. In media. In anything. I think you think more of yourself than you actually can prove. I'll put it like this. In my 24 years of life, I'm better at life than you."

Not stopping after the epic "better at life" claim, Sherman went on to call Bayless "ignorant, pompous, egotistical." Thrust into the unlikely role of peacemaker as Sherman and Bayless continued to bicker, Stephen A. Smith finally asked, "Can ya'll stop?"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: NFL Player: "I"m better at life than you"
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 08:33:27 AM »
Skip will probably live in the same house his lives in today

this nugga will be out of his and bouncing from one apartment to another

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 08:36:59 AM »
Sherman will be bankrupt and sucking dick for crack rock 3 years after retirement.

Fact.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2013, 08:47:40 AM »
He stayed calm the whole time. I don't see how anyone can not find it hilarious. Bayless is a douche, and knew Sherman would come on there talking shit.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2013, 08:53:34 AM »
well, two animals trying to make a living... The real question is, who s richer? answer will tell us who s "winning at life".

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2013, 08:58:21 AM »
Stanford is a top ten school. Clearly this guy is no dummy.

He did sound a quite nervous though calling skip out, but he seemed well spoken and not like a thug lol.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2013, 08:58:42 AM »
lol.all you people saying hes going to be broke blah blah

didnt he graduate from Stanford.. while playing football...lol.. he will be fine.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 09:00:26 AM »
lol.all you people saying hes going to be broke blah blah

didnt he graduate from Stanford.. while playing football...lol.. he will be fine.

I'm quite certain that Stanfard is not like a Florida State or Miami when it comes to the requirements for graduation... Even if you're a football player.

I would agree that in the long run, he's most likely going to be just fine.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 09:03:16 AM »
Skip kept cool.   I would have responded with "Richard, where was this intelligence when you claim you accidentally drank addreall and were suspended for 4 games for violating NFL drug policy"?

Or, "Do you think you'll be able to continue playing at an elite level without the use of prescription drugs you used without a prescription?"

Or, "Do you think I'd be a better journalist if I used Adderall, and do you have any I can borrow?"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 09:03:49 AM »
Skip is easily one of the best 22 trolls in the world, he is a master.  This video is proof, guy came on a melted down from minute 1.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 09:04:40 AM »
Skip kept cool.   I would have responded with "Richard, where was this intelligence when you claim you accidentally drank addreall and were suspended for 4 games for violating NFL drug policy"?

Or, "Do you think you'll be able to continue playing at an elite level without the use of prescription drugs you used without a prescription?"

Or, "Do you think I'd be a better journalist if I used Adderall, and do you have any I can borrow?"

Yes, but you're a getbigger and getbiggers are have a special knack when it comes to verbal retaliation.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 09:04:54 AM »
Athletes contribute nothing to society besides escapist entertainment.  
A

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 09:39:48 AM »
What does your job contribute to society?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 09:43:49 AM »

I get your point, but that entertainment can transcend the game when the visit hospital, kids, etc.....and many run very successful charities.
Y

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2013, 09:54:13 AM »

Professional sport today is just an effort to stem the crime and drug riddled african population who functions comparably poorly in society. It creates role models for youth. Hence all the exposure in media to keep it going and keep the sponsors there.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 10:03:09 AM »
I'm quite certain that Stanfard is not like a Florida State or Miami when it comes to the requirements for graduation... Even if you're a football player.

I would agree that in the long run, he's most likely going to be just fine.

all you need to know is how to sign an nfl contract. they'll pass you through. maybe not with a degree. but you damn sure they'll keep you eligible.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 10:07:55 AM »
Richard Sherman To Skip Bayless: 'I'm Better At Life Than You' (VIDEO)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Just because Richard Sherman didn't want to be baited into criticizing Darrelle Revis during an appearance on ESPN's "First Take" on Thursday didn't mean that he didn't talk any trash. Rather than directing his verbal barbs at his NFL peers, the Seattle Seahawks' combative cornerback took on Skip Bayless.

Speaking in a measured tone to start, Sherman told Bayless to address him as "All-Pro Stanford graduate" and then went on to say that the ESPN analyst has "never accomplished anything." Always willing to embrace conflict, Bayless went right back at Sherman, claiming he has accomplished more in his field than Sherman has on the gridiron.

"I'm the top of my field. I'm All-Pro. I'm one of the best 22 players in the NFL," Sherman fired back. "You're going to brush it off, but I don't think you're the best 22 anything. In sports. In media. In anything. I think you think more of yourself than you actually can prove. I'll put it like this. In my 24 years of life, I'm better at life than you."

Not stopping after the epic "better at life" claim, Sherman went on to call Bayless "ignorant, pompous, egotistical." Thrust into the unlikely role of peacemaker as Sherman and Bayless continued to bicker, Stephen A. Smith finally asked, "Can ya'll stop?"

Heard this this morning on Cowherd. Sherman is an asshole. 24 year old talented punk.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 10:09:49 AM »

Boom, ownage right there. I don't like Bayless, he's a troll(plus I'm a Ravens fan), but Sherman handled this wrong, and Skip will get even more attention on his pathetic show.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 10:11:25 AM »
Skip will probably live in the same house his lives in today

this nugga will be out of his and bouncing from one apartment to another

Seen Skip trolling for the underage girls at his brother's restaurant in Chicago many times.

That fucker is creepy, and got ran right the fuck out of town.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 10:12:04 AM »
Plays for Seattle Seahawks

::)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2013, 10:15:26 AM »
I lost all respect for Richard Sherman after watching this yesterday. I used to think he was hilarious but this was beyond fucked up. How mature attacking Skip on a deep personal basis when all Skip said was Revis was better. Fuck this clown Sherman

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2013, 10:16:27 AM »
What does your job contribute to society?

I'm an educator.    You're not an athlete.  What do you care?

I get your point, but that entertainment can transcend the game when the visit hospital, kids, etc.....and many run very successful charities.

Sure there are secondary and incidental benefits but what is really important to that kid in the hospital are medical professionals.  A visit from an athlete is not going to change his condition
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2013, 10:17:07 AM »
you chimps need to stop while you are ahead.

Sherman graduated in 2010 from Stanford with a degree in Communications and returned for his final year of eligibility in order to begin a Masters degree.[/b

this dude wasn't taking the normal football player classes at Stanford, and he returned his fifth year to work on his masters.  

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2013, 10:51:38 AM »
Stanford is a top ten school. Clearly this guy is no dummy.

He did sound a quite nervous though calling skip out, but he seemed well spoken and not like a thug lol.

and I think he is doing his masters at Stamford to
getbig or getgot

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2013, 10:53:40 AM »

Professional sport today is just an effort to stem the crime and drug riddled african population who functions comparably poorly in society. It creates role models for youth. Hence all the exposure in media to keep it going and keep the sponsors there.

exactly, if the white man had not created these sports and associations, all the darkies would be in jail. The irony is that in return white kids worship these black males who represent manliness better than their fat fathers.