Author Topic: Respect: The Give and Take on Getbig  (Read 4047 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Respect: The Give and Take on Getbig
« on: July 30, 2011, 03:50:37 PM »
On these boards, there are people who either dislike or hate you, but they will respect you in your ability to give and take the abuse, ribbing, etc and not melt down. Those that meltdown are rediculed and  go down in Getbig lore---loss of respect...
You can be the biggest douchebag, and take a lot shit, but people respect those that give it back just as hard and not meltdown or cry to Ron or the mods (unless it's some extreme shit).

And that my fellow getbiggers, is what seperates this board from others...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Respect: The Give and Take on Getbig
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 03:54:49 PM »
On these boards, there are people who either dislike or hate you, but they will respect you in your ability to give and take the abuse, ribbing, etc and not melt down. Those that meltdown are rediculed and foamed and go down in Getbig lore---loss of respect...
You can be the biggest douchebag, and take a lot shit, but people respect those that give it back just as hard and not meltdown or cry to Ron or the mods (unless it's some extreme shit).

Meltdown.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 03:55:03 PM »
if boycubpiglet was run over and maimed for life by a kid on a tricycle, would you care?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 03:55:27 PM »
neggas be crazy

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 03:58:02 PM »
On these boards, there are people who either dislike or hate you, but they will respect you in your ability to give and take the abuse, ribbing, etc and not melt down. Those that meltdown are rediculed and foamed and go down in Getbig lore---loss of respect...

The Honey badger effect

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 03:58:25 PM »
if boycubpiglet was run over and maimed for life by a kid on a tricycle, would you care?
If he owed me money, yes I would care. Because I want him to know, I paid that guy ro run him over, so what he owes me is interest, plus what I paid the guy...

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 03:59:30 PM »
I seen a lot happen in my brief time as a getbig participant but the constant hacking of the website and crying cuz a gimmick was to'ed is plain pathetic.

Also, da many myriad people dat stalk alex23 d post only about him is crazy!!!

(no A23)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 04:02:07 PM »
I seen a lot happen in my brief time as a getbig participant but the constant hacking of the website and crying cuz a gimmick was to'ed is plain pathetic.

Also, da many myriad people dat stalk alex23 d post only about him is crazy!!!

(no A23)

such a pathetic fat friendless man
no wonder your wife left you

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 06:01:39 PM »

I am hated by all, and this is exactly the reason why I post here. I love to insult people's mothers and relatives, and destroy people with witty putdowns. I am very good at it. Getibig is like a bitch farm and I am the neutering knife.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 06:14:37 PM »
  I am hated by all, and this is exactly the reason why I post here. I love to insult people's mothers and relatives, and destroy people with witty putdowns. I am very good at it. Getibig is like a bitch farm and I am the neutering knife.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Would you trade your genius iq and godlike fighting skills for normal want to fuck females sexuality instead of the great apes?
Trans Milkshake.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 06:20:23 PM »
This is a retard website like so amny others. its fun and kinda like a soap opera, you like some charactures and hate others. But 75% is just that  = "charactures."

dustin

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 07:01:55 PM »
Didn't read all that shit... so I'll just politely tell you to fuck off.

JK... Getbig is the shit. Fucking thunderdome of bodybuilding.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 07:05:34 PM »
What in the wide world of sports is agoin on here

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 07:07:20 PM »
You been smoken them tweeds drinkin that wine again  ???

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 07:08:59 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i dont hate you SUCK, you are one of my favorite posters here.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 07:12:11 PM »
i dont hate you SUCK, you are one of my favorite posters here.

Thanks. I do it for my fans. It's all about the fans. 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2011, 07:17:17 PM »
People need to lighten up and stop being so sensitive... Crying to Ron is a huge bitch move...

This is Get Big... There will be racism, sexism, shit talking, and lots of bullshit!  Its all in fun... If you don't like it then go post some where else, no need to be so sensitive, this is still the internet after all, if it gets really bad just remember your computer still has a power button, use it!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 07:19:22 PM »
People need to lighten up and stop being so sensitive... Crying to Ron is a huge bitch move...

This is Get Big... There will be racism, sexism, shit talking, and lots of bullshit!  Its all in fun... If you don't like it then go post some where else, no need to be so sensitive, this is still the internet after all, if it gets really bad just remember your computer still has a power button, use it!

Religion of peace  ::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2011, 07:20:19 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2011, 07:21:05 PM »
im fet up with this sight

A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2011, 07:24:01 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »
On these boards, there are people who either dislike or hate you, but they will respect you in your ability to give and take the abuse, ribbing, etc and not melt down. Those that meltdown are rediculed and  go down in Getbig lore---loss of respect...

Hating people you never met is pretty gay - this place is all humour to me nothing more, if you are to sensitive then maybe it's not for you.  :D

io856

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2011, 08:15:01 PM »

Would you trade your genius iq and godlike fighting skills for normal want to fuck females sexuality instead of the great apes?
haha classic

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2011, 08:43:55 PM »

Hahahah  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2011, 09:04:38 PM »
Hating people you never met is pretty gay - this place is all humour to me nothing more, if you are to sensitive then maybe it's not for you.  :D

Furthermore, I seriously doubt most folks here act or say anything like they do in their posts on this or other similar websites. As for it being all humor, possibly, but some folks to take things too far and they cease being funny to some others....except the real sickos. LOL!