Author Topic: Law student falsely cried rape so she had an excuse for exam failure - JAILED  (Read 2083 times)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
No shit right? Last I heard 3 females tried the Marine Infantry Officers course. 3 failed.

I also heard they're pushing to have the standards for "women" set for infantry. I.E. its too hard for them to meet the male standards, so a separate standard for women needs to be made that they can meet.

In other words, a lower standard.

Does that make any sense? There are no "lower class" of warfare. It's life or death.. strongest/smartes/fastest/best trained lives. The other dies. If they can't make the standard then they shouldn't be out there, period. High standards of training, discipline, and mental toughness is what keeps Soldiers alive, and they keep each other alive. If they can't make that, then they're going to get others killed because they can't carry their end.

It makes no fucking sense to me.

Graduated OCS and TBS back in early 90's. WM's weren't cut out for infantry then and they aren't now. Do we REALLY want to live in a world full of estrogen poisoned female minds leading our Marines into combat? Any man that disagrees is a pussy.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Dude, I'd be terrified to join the infantry if they successfully integrate them. I definitely wouldn't be demanding it like I did when I enlisted, thats for sure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What if you hook up with a girl and after you have sex she says give me 5 grand or I will call the cops and say you rape me would you pay, I know a crazy bitch that use to do that and she would target married men and they would happily pay up to avoid the scandal.

cheating is too stressful, IMO, in addition to the broken trust and all that comes with it.

but the successful cheats are the one where BOTH people have too much to lose, and BOTH people aren't crazy.  If one is crazy, or one has nothing to lose, then all it takes is 4 minutes of a Lifetime movie to set them off.  Suddenly they're at your door screaming about some shit or leaving gifts for your kids with their name signed. 

Don't cheat.  Don't marry a crazy person, don't marry until you're 30 and ready.  If you do decide it ain't working, try a separation.  If still sure, then you get divorced and you take good care of her - don't screw her over.  Also, be sure you have leverage over her so she cannot screw you over.  Give her 51% just to let her have that "win".  Be respectful.  But at the same time, make sure she fears you a bit.  Not in the "I'll leave you in the glades in a hefty bar or 3" kinda threat, but in the "maybe I should mention to your govt job that you're self medicating with pot" or something like that.   Know where her bodies are buried, and downplay yours, and always make sure she knows from the get-go that you aren't one to be screwed over when all is said and done.   At the same time, if it ends, you let her know she is an awesome catch but it's not right for you.  If you end it with "your sister is hotter and your vag is smelly", you will be regretting that for the next 10 years of headache.

Be smart, don't be greedy, be honest, protect yourself, avoid the crazies.

falco

• Getbig V
Nothing some garbage bags and a car with a large booth won't solve.

Getting rid of all the blood that's the triky part.