Author Topic: Most everyone here now believes that Trenbolone Ace is the only answer...  (Read 40276 times)

Xerxes

Re: Most everyone here now believes that Trenbolone Ace is the only answer...
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2011, 01:09:18 AM »
because with cyp you dont need to inject it ED or at least EOD, something you better avoid in your first cycle. And with doses bellow 800-1000mg per week the extra water retention caused by the long ester will be minimum if any according to my experience. Im actually losing water on cyp.

Aah, I see. Good to know, thanks.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2011, 04:33:40 AM »
God, if someone is 25%+ body fat, would tren be good to cut down with? How long would it take to get lean?
Needs to stop over eating first lol

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2011, 06:17:18 AM »
a question for any who care to answer:

is trenbolone popualr amongst NFL widereceicers? i ask since many have the lean hard look, and also many seem to have bizzarro mental states.  since gh15 is saying that the issues are there, the tren draws them out if you cant control it.  so guys like terrell owens, brandon marshall, who may have real attention whore tendencies and borderline personalities, get ripped up on tren and become the psychos we see today.

it seems WR's are far and away the most mentally unfounded people in the nfl, at least in terms of manic personalities.  tren or just assholes?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2011, 01:32:20 PM »

is trenbolone popualr amongst NFL widereceicers? i ask since many have the lean hard look, and also many seem to have bizzarro mental states.  since gh15 is saying that the issues are there, the tren draws them out if you cant control it.  so guys like terrell owens, brandon marshall, who may have real attention whore tendencies and borderline personalities, get ripped up on tren and become the psychos we see today.

it seems WR's are far and away the most mentally unfounded people in the nfl, at least in terms of manic personalities.  tren or just assholes?

Seems like it would be pretty difficult to pass the drug screenings with something like tren in the system. Who knows.

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2011, 02:50:36 PM »
  tren or just assholes?

Tren might make you a bigger asshole, but you were an asshole to begin with.

Too many people blaming everything but themselves for a simple lack of self discipline.

also "wide receiver," lol

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2011, 03:01:26 PM »
A German fella named Marcus, and he claims to be drug-free. He can be found on this link, along with a few other so-called "drug-free" fellas.

http://www.leangains.com/search/label/Client%20results
::) Why do they lie, we are all in this togeather we all know about the drugs and what they do and the look they give a muscle, jesus some of these guys are so full of shit.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2011, 03:08:39 PM »
Obviously there are more people here that have read about Tren, heard about Tren, or want to use it but never have.

It's not nearly as bad as everyone is alluding to. Self control comes within. It's not just from an exogenous source of a hormone, it can be displayed also in what you might consider an "adverse' situation.

Maybe you've never dealt with infidelity. Maybe you've never been publicly humiliated. Maybe you've never been severely injured. Maybe you've never stared down the barrel of a loaded gun.

These are all things that cause reactions to the human psyche. How you handle it is all up to you. It's about that simple.

Sure, excessive stress and self-inflicted pain can exacerbate a situation and come close to pushing you over the edge, but what if you took a different perspective? What if you learned self-control? What if you believed whole-heartedly that nothing unforseen that happens to you would change your perspective or reactions?

It's ultimately all up to you. How you respond and react is your conscious choice. Its not like you are suddenly going to have a split personality or psychotic episode. If you are, then you are going to regardless. That's why the warning to you guys who are trying this for the first time is the same. "If you are already psycho, you will just exacerbate your psychosis" ~ *THAT* is what you should be thinking about. Best bet? If you are that worried about it? Start of with a very small dose and see how you "react" ~ go from there.

The first thing I would be concerned about is the notorious "Tren cough" ~ Then I would look for the metallic taste in my mouth. From this point I would be ecstatic, not psycho and paranoid.

It's not like anyone is forcing you, although the suggestion that it's the ONLY way to go has become quite prevalent.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2011, 03:26:45 PM »
The "cough" was more prevalent with the pellets, I have only ever had it twice from memory and that was from nicking a vein or blood vessel, but boy when it happens ffs it honestly feels like your asshole is at your ankles you are coughing so hard an you cant stop it.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2011, 04:09:53 PM »

is trenbolone popualr amongst NFL widereceicers? i ask since many have the lean hard look, and also many seem to have bizzarro mental states.  since gh15 is saying that the issues are there, the tren draws them out if you cant control it.  so guys like terrell owens, brandon marshall, who may have real attention whore tendencies and borderline personalities, get ripped up on tren and become the psychos we see today.

it seems WR's are far and away the most mentally unfounded people in the nfl, at least in terms of manic personalities.  tren or just assholes?

just assholes. its comes from decades of being told they are the 'best' in school athletics and in their arena. the big head and bigger than the game attitude soon follows.

but the top 1% in the world of athletes- in fact i'd say an NFL running back could be considered the best athlete in the world. the ideal combination of size, speed and strength and agility.

those guys you see are the cream of the crop genetically. and i believe they are clean for the most part.

now, on the defensive end of the ball, i think DE's and linebackers dabble. in 1980 there were i think 5 NFL linemen who weighed over 300 pounds. this year almost 400 NFL linemen weighed over 300 pounds. you tell me whats changed. and they run hi 4's.

safetys and corners do better without enhanced muscle. lean speed is what they need. cant see them using gear.

wr's the same, they only need to be physical off the line. its the trench players that would be more apt to sauce.

do i know for sure? no- nobody does. just an opinion.
b

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2011, 09:50:49 PM »
those guys are on the juice in motherfucking high school, I've witnessed it first hand, they don't know what they're doing everything is "roids" to them

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2011, 12:46:50 PM »
just assholes. its comes from decades of being told they are the 'best' in school athletics and in their arena. the big head and bigger than the game attitude soon follows.

but the top 1% in the world of athletes- in fact i'd say an NFL running back could be considered the best athlete in the world. the ideal combination of size, speed and strength and agility.

those guys you see are the cream of the crop genetically. and i believe they are clean for the most part.

now, on the defensive end of the ball, i think DE's and linebackers dabble. in 1980 there were i think 5 NFL linemen who weighed over 300 pounds. this year almost 400 NFL linemen weighed over 300 pounds. you tell me whats changed. and they run hi 4's.

safetys and corners do better without enhanced muscle. lean speed is what they need. cant see them using gear.

wr's the same, they only need to be physical off the line. its the trench players that would be more apt to sauce.

do i know for sure? no- nobody does. just an opinion.
EPO, slin, gh, ephedrine...

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold