Author Topic: What Advice would you give to this woman?  (Read 3229 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
What Advice would you give to this woman?
« on: March 27, 2008, 01:15:50 PM »

I have been married to a wonderful man for five years. He adores me and treats me like a queen. He cooks dinner for me, pays a maid to clean the house, takes me on trips, etc. All of my single friends wish they could find someone like him.

We just had a baby. He adores her just as much as he adores me. Most women would die for my life.

My problem is I think I would be more compatible with someone else.

I honestly think I want to be married to a pro athlete. I love sports and have loved sports my entire life. I'm not one of those girls who just watches basketball, football or baseball because she is trying to impress her man. I truly love sports and would prefer to be married to an athlete.

I've been approached by pro football and pro basketball players, but I have turned them down because I am married. Now I regret turning them down.

One football player in particular pursued me for a while. I ran into him recently, and the sparks are still there, even though we both are married.

We didn't agree to hook up or anything, but we had the same reaction when we saw each other.

I'm so confused. I know the grass is always greener on the other side, but somehow I believe my husband might be better off with a woman who is truly into him and not just going through the motions.

Should I stay or go?

-- Confused

(I will post the advice columnist's response a bit later)

R

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: What Advice would you give to this woman?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 01:21:26 PM »
i'd tell her to have sex with the athletes behind his back. :D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 01:24:15 PM »

I think she should leave him and give me his number.  :)

w8m8

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »
I can't wait to hear other's

I have been married to a wonderful man for five years. He adores me and treats me like a queen. He cooks dinner for me, pays a maid to clean the house, takes me on trips, etc. All of my single friends wish they could find someone like him.

Fix one of them up with him and give the guy his pick , see how your head could wrap around that before you pat yourself on the back any harder for having a good man that ain't good enuf , all of a sudden you figure out he ain't the one ? right !!

We just had a baby. He adores her just as much as he adores me. Most women would die for my life.

My problem is I think I would be more compatible with someone else.

your problem is way bigger than that , you even could be suffering from postpartum mental issues, for that possibility I give you 2 points

I honestly think I want to be married to a pro athlete. I love sports and have loved sports my entire life. I'm not one of those girls who just watches basketball, football or baseball because she is trying to impress her man. I truly love sports and would prefer to be married to an athlete.

I've been approached by pro football and pro basketball players, but I have turned them down because I am married. Now I regret turning them down.

One football player in particular pursued me for a while. I ran into him recently, and the sparks are still there, even though we both are married.

We didn't agree to hook up or anything, but we had the same reaction when we saw each other.

You regret not hooking up with somebody , a hunky hard body that you want to feel , cause unless they said please marry me it's prolly all it would have been

I'm so confused. I know the grass is always greener on the other side, but somehow I believe my husband might be better off with a woman who is truly into him and not just going through the motions.

Should I stay or go?
-- Confused

GO for God's Sake you already said your man is unwanted !!!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 07:47:49 PM »
Poor fella!

She needs to be a woman and tell him how she really feels about him and their relationship!

Damn shame she wasn't true to herslf or him in the beginning.

She seems to be a very shallow dishonest person!

W

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2008, 08:39:52 PM »
"Get over yourself" is the only useful advice I could ever give her.

Pretty sure this has been posted before.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 09:48:17 PM »
 ::) hope she leaves him for the pro athelete only to realize she was just another random piece of ass for him and then gets left on the corner like she deserves.  ;D is that a little harsh?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 10:30:53 PM »
She should leave him

he deserves it cause he married her.

She deserves what will happen after.

Only person I feel sorry for is the kid.  With an idiot for a dad and a bitch for a mom, she's pretty much fucked for life.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2008, 11:02:17 PM »
Personally, I wouldn't bother to waste my time giving advice to someone so incredibly clueless.
w

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 12:38:40 AM »
get him into sports.  Women cant fix a something then they replace it.  no offfense

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 12:41:58 AM »
I'd smack that bitch... but it wouldn't matter.

some Women are stupid and do stupid stuff... No offense ladies... I'm stereotyping.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2008, 12:50:37 AM »
get him into sports.  Women cant fix a something then they replace it.  no offfense

none taken :)

I'd smack that bitch... but it wouldn't matter.

Women are stupid and do stupid stuff... No offense ladies... I'm stereotyping.

none taken  :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2008, 03:02:18 AM »
none taken :)

none taken  :)
Calmus, are you a lady?  ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My personal take is that she needs to be honest all around.  She's not doing anyone any good by staying in a relationship where she doesn't feel love for her husband.  She definitely has to leave him and on good terms, not because she ends up cheating on him.  Plus he deserves to be with someone who wants to offer him the same in return (love AND respect).  Her attitude and behavior will eventually rub off on their daughter, not good at all. 
:D Weee

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2008, 05:15:23 AM »
Thats what you get for being the "nice guy". Sad but true.

Found out the hard way couple of months ago. I was being the perfect gentleman for this girl (no relationship, but we were on the edge of starting something), and she ends up fucking one of my friends who doesn't give a crap about her. Oh yeah, she left me a note: "You're one of the kindest guys i've ever met." I felt like a chump, but i guess it was worth it cause i learnt my lesson about women.
$

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2008, 05:20:55 AM »
Ive noticed this about women- dont flame me ok?!? >:(

When you want them they dont want you-
The minute you dont want them you have to have you!

Odd creatures! ;D
X

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2008, 06:06:24 AM »
Ive noticed this about women- dont flame me ok?!? >:(

When you want them they dont want you-
The minute you dont want them you have to have you!

Odd creatures! ;D
Don't kid yourself LH, men are exactly the same.

It's the old "the grass is always greener on the other side" syndrome, but that's completely untrue.  And unfortunately it is always realized too late.  ;)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »
Some people do not know a good thing when they see it. She obviously thinks the grass is greener on the other side. I would love to see her divorce him because according to her he's not good enough, meet another man and get treated like shit. Mabye then she'd wake up.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 01:01:11 PM »
Some people do not know a good thing when they see it. She obviously thinks the grass is greener on the other side. I would love to see her divorce him because according to her he's not good enough, meet another man and get treated like shit. Mabye then she'd wake up.
Happened to me (true story) on the other way around.  My ex thought the grass was greener with this 20 something year old.  We split up and she dumped his ass.  He tried running back to me when he found out I was seeing Michael.  ROFLMAO  He was/IS such a pathetic loser.

w8m8

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2008, 01:06:44 PM »
 ;D heh . . he was such a loser , it's hysterical , lost you and you got Arvilla ..... bet you cry  ;D ;D ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2008, 01:19:47 PM »
;D heh . . he was such a loser , it's hysterical , lost you and you got Arvilla ..... bet you cry  ;D ;D ;D
Every night.  ;) ;D

w8m8

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2008, 01:22:12 PM »
ooooohhhh   you   I'm friggin jealous enuf OK  :-[ ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 01:48:11 PM »
:-*

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 02:05:13 PM »
Millions of women cried 09/01/01
X

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2008, 04:29:14 PM »

Jealous of...?
W

AVBG

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2008, 04:57:31 PM »
I'd tell her to go for it -it seems she has already made up her mind that the grass is greener over the other side of the fence, and when reality hits then tell her not to bother looking up her now ex-husband.