Author Topic: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?/Disappointed  (Read 82283 times)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Re: Could doggcrapp buy Getbig?
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2006, 10:35:51 AM »
Shouldn't you be off inefficiently working 120 hours a week?

Point in fact.
w

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2006, 10:37:03 AM »
You truly are a fag. I contribute to this board more than anybody and without me a lot of people would leave getbig unfullfilled.

I agree, lets try it to make sure
Here comes the money shot

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2006, 10:43:50 AM »
I'm sure that if I started a discussion board, I would have moderate success.  Having a great discussion board is all about promoting the site.  I have dabbled in it a bit but its way too much work to manage.

I'm sure Ron makes money off this site somehow.  Getbig is one of the most popular bodybuilding sites around, When Fox News did the Titus story, the pictures came directly from Getbig.com. 

DC, I don't think anyone worships True Adonis up here and I certainly don't.  However some people are listening to him more closely because a few things.

1.  He's a lifetime natural bodybuilder - Me and you can't claim that
2.  I'm not sure about his weight but its not about the scale, its all about the mirror
3.  He's been around this board for years while you pop in on occasion.
4.   Adonis has no  PT business, no supplement company, no sponsors so he has no monetary interest in promoting his ideals.

Again, DC, you know I got respect for you but that's the way it is 
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2006, 10:46:41 AM »
Point in fact.

I think you meant to say "case in point", not "point in fact".

But, since we all know you're really not very bright we'll cut you some slack.
Ron: "I am lazy."

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2006, 10:47:26 AM »
But vince, without the PT has no evidence to back up his claims

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2006, 10:47:37 AM »
You know about Drugs, thats about all you are good for.

thanks for proving my point.... The draw here is the pro's or top amateurs that might come here today and post. I ask the question then (get ready for the gimmick account overload) Would you rather hear Milos talk about various dieting he has bodybuilders do here or would you rather hear True adonis go on and on about his breyers ice cream frenzy?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2006, 10:48:27 AM »
DC ass is on the line everyday, if he doesn't deliver he will be ignored

I can respect that. TA has done nothing but talk

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2006, 10:48:33 AM »
I'm sure that if I started a discussion board, I would have moderate success.  Having a great discussion board is all about promoting the site.  I have dabbled in it a bit but its way too much work to manage.

I'm sure Ron makes money off this site somehow.  Getbig is one of the most popular bodybuilding sites around, When Fox News did the Titus story, the pictures came directly from Getbig.com. 

DC, I don't think anyone worships True Adonis up here and I certainly don't.  However some people are listening to him more closely because a few things.

2.  I'm not sure about his weight but its not about the scale, its all about the mirror
4.   Adonis has no  PT business, no supplement company, no sponsors so he has no monetary interest in promoting his ideals.

And you forgot my methods are all 100 PERCENT backed by Scientific Law.

With my methods it is a 100 PERCENT probability that you will be in single digit bodyfats,increase muscle and strength, all the while eating any food you like.

DANTES shit is all lies,myths and guesswork.  

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2006, 10:50:21 AM »
TA, I would love to see you take someone like Candidate or Vince and deliver
action speaks louder than words. Take one of those guys and post regular updates

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2006, 10:50:45 AM »
thanks for proving my point.... The draw here is the pro's or top amateurs that might come here today and post. I ask the question then (get ready for the gimmick account overload) Would you rather hear Milos talk about various dieting he has bodybuilders do here or would you rather hear True adonis go on and on about his breyers ice cream frenzy?

Milos advocates drugs for EVERYTHING.

He hasn`t done a damn thing on this board ever.

He doesn`t do shit for anyone.  He really has nothing interesting to say either.

When was the last time anyone cared?

Perhaps if he helped people with his drug knowledge here he could be useful.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2006, 10:51:17 AM »
And you forgot my methods are all 100 PERCENT backed by Scientific Law.

With my methods it is a 100 PERCENT probability that you will be in single digit bodyfats,increase muscle and strength, all the while eating any food you like.

DANTES shit is all lies,myths and guesswork.  

his body of work say otherwise, what have  you done? show us...step up and deliver

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2006, 10:51:58 AM »
TA, I would love to see you take someone like Candidate or Vince and deliver
action speaks louder than words. Take one of those guys and post regular updates

I am taking on a BIGGER task...Look at the Y board.

He is starting at 300 plus pounds.

He WILL suceed with 100 PERCENT PROBABILITY unless somehow the Laws of Thermodynamics Deconstruct. hahahahhahahah Which is an IMPOSSIBILITY.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2006, 10:53:04 AM »

Maybe you should become a guru.  Charge people $300 up front, and in return send them your full program, conveniently distilled down to five words: "Run a calorie deficit, dumbass!"   ;D

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2006, 10:53:11 AM »
Milos advocates drugs for EVERYTHING.

He hasn`t done a damn thing on this board ever.

He doesn`t do shit for anyone.  He really has nothing interesting to say either.

When was the last time anyone cared?

Perhaps if he helped people with his drug knowledge here he could be useful.

didnt drugfree4life already prove that you used juice before? He cut and pasted a post you made on another little known board (which you never thought it would come back to haunt you) stating you were just starting your cycle and you had a couple questions (this is where you reply with some kind of backtracking) Drugfree4life please cut and paste that thread

Alex23

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2006, 10:53:40 AM »

4.   Adonis has no  PT business, no supplement company, no sponsors so he has no monetary interest in promoting his ideals.

Excellent comments. Agree alll; I wonder what Ron's business model is, if any. That's the beauty of it, zero adds.

As for the trollers, let's just go back a 10 posts on this thread and see the way he disrespect Milos. Can you blame them for not wanting to deal with this shit?

I frequently have this discussion with national level trainers (Noel Fuller, Scott Abel & others) I know, the first thing they tell their national level competitors/pros is "stay away from the boards; those clowns will do all they can to bring you down, too much negativity"... I think that sums it well...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2006, 10:55:34 AM »
I am taking on a BIGGER task...Look at the Y board.

He is starting at 300 plus pounds.

He WILL suceed with 100 PERCENT PROBABILITY unless somehow the Laws of Thermodynamics Deconstruct. hahahahhahahah Which is an IMPOSSIBILITY.

cool, now you are talking

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=93333.0

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2006, 10:56:42 AM »
as i said in the other thread if you bought this site (which i dont think ron would ever do) everyone who posts here that makes getbig getbig would post somewhere else and that would be the new getbig.

lol at people who say mayhem's the daddy of the forums,have you ever even been there?you go into a board and therell be 150 viewing and theres like 1 post every 30 mins WTF? boooring...all you get is saddo's like glennr2222222222 saying "ill drink a protein shake to that" haha oh brother ::)

so go and get a site dante where pro's post,you say thats why people go to forums?BULLSHIT.we dont want pro's that only dare post on a board theyre protected by mods.you can keep those pro's we like the ones weve already got

look at you MELTING DOWN because people are disagreeing with you, go back to mayhem where no one can call poor little dante names or they get in trouble from "massive"G  ::)
8) B.B.C. 8)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2006, 10:57:37 AM »
id rather we have both....like we do now
8) B.B.C. 8)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2006, 10:57:39 AM »
Milos' response for people who ask him for advice:

"pay me $350 an hour"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2006, 10:57:48 AM »
didnt drugfree4life already prove that you used juice before? He cut and pasted a post you made on another little known board (which you never thought it would come back to haunt you) stating you were just starting your cycle and you had a couple questions (this is where you reply with some kind of backtracking) Drugfree4life please cut and paste that thread

NOPE!
He is a friend of mine actually now! We talk back and forth on PMs all the time.

He will get on here and tell you that you are full of shit if you are questioning that I have used drugs....I suggest you delete that post before you get owned for the 1000th time.

Jealous fat ass.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2006, 10:58:34 AM »
I hope he does buy this site.  I've got nothing againts ron but it's time to stop the inmates from running the asylum.  You don't agree with DC or milos or someone else there are better ways to voice your opinion than some of the shit that goes on here.  Try to speak with some intellegence not "meltdown" or "owning" or "hahahahah"  it's old.

People should be held accountable for thier posts, how many anti dc threads is adonis gonna be allowed to start before someone says "ok, enough is enough" There is no reason to have 15 threads about adonis' new diet, it's moronic.  Everytime a pro says something on here someone jumps down his throat, except for toney freeman but he just started, give it time and people will lay into him just like everyone else.

show some fucking respect, it's not that hard.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2006, 10:58:50 AM »
as i said in the other thread if you bought this site (which i dont think ron would ever do) everyone who posts here that makes getbig getbig would post somewhere else and that would be the new getbig.

lol at people who say mayhem's the daddy of the forums,have you ever even been there?you go into a board and therell be 150 viewing and theres like 1 post every 30 mins WTF? boooring...all you get is saddo's like glennr2222222222 saying "ill drink a protein shake to that" haha oh brother ::)

so go and get a site dante where pro's post,you say thats why people go to forums?BULLSHIT.we dont want pro's that only dare post on a board theyre protected by mods.you can keep those pro's we like the ones weve already got

look at you MELTING DOWN because people are disagreeing with you, go back to mayhem where no one can call poor little dante names or they get in trouble from "massive"G  ::)

Lana's Eggwhite int thread is pinned and has about a million posts about them trying to figure out where those eggs come from.. Lana doesn't have a chickens. Maybe she's the hen?
just push some weight!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2006, 10:59:23 AM »
Good response...I aught to start doing that too. Remember you asked how to program ASP?

I don't think that you could give head that good to command that fee

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2006, 10:59:25 AM »
I frequently have this discussion with national level trainers (Noel Fuller, Scott Abel & others) I know, the first thing they tell their national level competitors/pros is "stay away from the boards; those clowns will do all they can to bring you down, too much negativity"... I think that sums it well...

The inability to deal with negativity indicates weak character, a fragile ego, and lack of maturity and self-confidence.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2006, 11:00:18 AM »
NOPE!
He is a friend of mine actually now! We talk back and forth on PMs all the time.

He will get on here and tell you that you are full of shit if you are questioning that I have used drugs....I suggest you delete that post before you get owned for the 1000th time.

Jealous fat ass.

then get him on here recanting it and prove it. Ill believe it when he says it (not you)