Author Topic: a look at the size of danielson!!  (Read 9565 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: a look at the size of danielson!!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 06:23:20 PM »
haha never said it was you!!....he just has the same weight/height measurements!! ahaha you must be a beast danielson!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 06:25:04 PM »
haha never said it was you!!....he just has the same weight/height measurements!! ahaha you must be a beast danielson!!

yeah, it sucks being in shape, ripped, benching 365 and girls digging me, poor me :'(
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 06:26:13 PM »
yeah, it sucks being in shape, ripped, benching 365 and girls digging me, poor me :'(
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha   you could bench 365 at 175??   yeah sure buddayyy                 lay down the crack pipe; your gettin too skinny
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 06:27:14 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha   you could bench 365 at 175??   yeah sure buddayyy                 lay down the crack pipe; your gettin too skinny

is that a bet I hear?
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 06:28:23 PM »
haha yeah lets see a picture of you benching 365 with your mighty 15 inch arms and weight of 175!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 06:31:02 PM »
haha yeah lets see a picture of you benching 365 with your mighty 15 inch arms and weight of 175!!

do you trust 240? if so, lets shoot him over a grand on paypal, and i will produce the video tomorrow, along with the weigh in? I don't think he would fuck us. I did it for 3 reps last week, I am pretty sure I can get someone to film it and upload it on here for a hundred bucks(I don't know how). what do you say? is it a bet?
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2006, 06:47:21 PM »
do you trust 240? if so, lets shoot him over a grand on paypal, and i will produce the video tomorrow, along with the weigh in? I don't think he would f**k us. I did it for 3 reps last week, I am pretty sure I can get someone to film it and upload it on here for a hundred bucks(I don't know how). what do you say? is it a bet?
well considering i dont have anywhere near a grand.....no. but how about 5 bucks...ill send that in? lol.    thats easy money.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2006, 06:49:20 PM »
You've never heard of a dude benching twice their weight Candidate?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2006, 06:53:19 PM »
well considering i dont have anywhere near a grand.....no. but how about 5 bucks...ill send that in? lol.    thats easy money.

save your money(hopefully by cutting down on potato chips), when you are ready and your balls drop, we can make the bet. 365 isn't that much for a guy who's been working out a while, you know that, right? but if you don't have it, I understand, I forgot you were young.
E

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2006, 07:07:33 PM »

That has to be the most retarded statement ever.

Do you know you make a fool out of yourself on this board every day. Man, your the most annoying fat kid ever.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2006, 07:08:50 PM »
hahaha heres heracles!!! look at this bigman!!ahaha     come on babay, your almost as big as me, just shed some of that fat you got on your arms and your almost there heracle!!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2006, 05:19:23 AM »
hahaha heres heracles!!! look at this bigman!!ahaha     come on babay, your almost as big as me, just shed some of that fat you got on your arms and your almost there heracle!!!

nuff said.  ::)

Gayer than your 'gym gloves'

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 05:37:31 AM »
Don't forget Danielson (it should actually be Danielsan but he didn't get that right either) has 4% bodyfat! I'm sure he can bench 360 or whatever with his 15 inch arms that he "assumes" he has because he never measures. What kind of a guy doesn't know his arms size but DOES know his bodyfat percentage cause he got into that water tank?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 05:42:10 AM »
Don't forget Danielson (it should actually be Danielsan but he didn't get that right either) has 4% bodyfat! I'm sure he can bench 360 or whatever with his 15 inch arms that he "assumes" he has because he never measures. What kind of a guy doesn't know his arms size but DOES know his bodyfat percentage cause he got into that water tank?

me, bitch! I already told you that at Prescription fitness where I get a massage, they do bf testing. I don't own a tape measure, so I don't measure my arms. Damn, I guess I will go buy one if it makes you happy, Gibberish. >:(
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 05:43:46 AM »
save it... you're another sarcasm. you'll never post a real pic... at least he pretends to have some size.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 05:45:03 AM »
save it... you're another sarcasm. you'll never post a real pic... at least he pretends to have some size.

I am entering the contest as soon as Fatcasm drops out as a judge, go fuck yourself!
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 05:46:15 AM »
meltdown... you know he won't drop out and you also don't have any power here to do something about it so isn't that nice?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 05:48:18 AM »
meltdown... you know he won't drop out and you also don't have any power here to do something about it so isn't that nice?

no, its not nice,fuck you!! its too earlier for Gibberish >:(
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 05:49:37 AM »
you're up to 32 posts per day. find something else to do. it's actually the end of my day because it work overnight and go to bed after work.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 05:51:52 AM »
you're up to 32 posts per day. find something else to do. it's actually the end of my day because it work overnight and go to bed after work.

I won't post tomorrow through monday, ok?
E

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 05:54:19 AM »
I won't post tomorrow through monday, ok?

Monster shame.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 06:42:13 AM »

you fat hominid beast, you need no introduction into any room yourself.

words cannot describe your mental ability, one would think numbers would be easier to understand, but ill spell it out

ONE-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-POUNDS-IS-NOT-SMALL.

tadaaaa.

now get back to bed and nurture those chins retard.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 08:02:42 AM »

ONE-HUNDRED-AND-EIGHTY-POUNDS-IS-NOT-SMALL.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM SERIOUSLY DYING FROM LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha     we have a self admitted 180 pounder on our hands!! ahahahahahahahahahahaha go join danielson!!!!!!!!! little one!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool