Author Topic: Greg Valentino claims hes never used synthol  (Read 5836 times)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Greg Valentino claims hes never used synthol
« on: May 02, 2007, 06:40:54 PM »
GV: What it is this: everyone accuses me of Synthol. I don't take Synthol. I was taking propionate and Equipoise into the muscle itself. Synthol just works one way: it stretches the fascia. With Equipoise and propionate you get the double whammy. You get the stretch from the oil plus you get the localized growth from the drugs themselves.

Synthol is like taking oil without the drug. It's like taking dead oil — like buying fake steroids without a drug in there. You can only get so much for Synthol. I've got 27-inch arms, what, you think I have seven inches of oil in there? That would be ridiculous; they wouldn't even look like arms anymore. Listen, I had 21-inch arms before I ever took a steroid in my life.

T: Really?

GV: Yes. I'm in my 40's. I trained for 25 years without ever touching a drug. Then when I took roids — I've taken roids for over six years now — my body just exploded. I was always a genetic freak with the arms. And I can back it up with pictures.

::)   ;D   

He rips Lee Priest later in this interview, Valentino has to be the biggest jerkoff in the world.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: Greg Valentino claims hes never used synthol
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 06:42:05 PM »
everybody knows this. they are implants
$

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 06:43:58 PM »

... Valentino has to be the biggest jerkoff in the world.

Awfully damn close.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 06:49:15 PM »
GV: What it is this: everyone accuses me of Synthol. I don't take Synthol. I was taking propionate and Equipoise into the muscle itself. Synthol just works one way: it stretches the fascia. With Equipoise and propionate you get the double whammy. You get the stretch from the oil plus you get the localized growth from the drugs themselves.

Synthol is like taking oil without the drug. It's like taking dead oil — like buying fake steroids without a drug in there. You can only get so much for Synthol. I've got 27-inch arms, what, you think I have seven inches of oil in there? That would be ridiculous; they wouldn't even look like arms anymore. Listen, I had 21-inch arms before I ever took a steroid in my life.

GV: Yes. I'm in my 40's. I trained for 25 years without ever touching a drug. Then when I took roids — I've taken roids for over six years now — my body just exploded. I was always a genetic freak with the arms. And I can back it up with pictures.

He rips Lee Priest later in this interview, Valentino has to be the biggest jerkoff in the world.
what a lying choad ;D

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 06:59:09 PM »
GV is a cool dude that found his niche in this wacky sport. Having to admit to extreme synthol use is like a priest having to admit what he did to an altar boy :o
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 07:01:33 PM »
Prop and squats gave me a ghetto booty ;D
-

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 07:10:27 PM »
Hahaha.. I laugh when he said he's a genetic freak in arms... So much for this natural muscle ability to grow up to 27 inches
I am a mini beast

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 07:43:47 PM »
Hahaha.. I laugh when he said he's a genetic freak in arms... So much for this natural muscle ability to grow up to 27 inches
while his forearms stay an epic 7 inches

bench

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 07:47:24 PM »

Since when do steroids cause localized growth? What a douche.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 02:59:03 AM »

Yes we do cause they really don't look like any kind of arms you would see on anyone from this planet...

Guys so stupid he's caught up in his own delusions, worse then Vince Basile............. Almost ;D
I

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 04:40:06 AM »
If Valentino is a "genetic freak" then Vince Goodrum is a genetic god.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 04:44:44 AM »
i believe him he has no reason to lie besides lying is unethical.
Z

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 05:00:01 AM »
"I was always a genetic freak with the arms. And I can back it up with pictures."

He can back it up with pictures, but he never has. I've seen pictures of the guy before he started putting crap into his arms. His arms were 16 inches max. What he says about putting the suspension or whatever with the oil into his arms, I can believe that. But there's a shit load of it in there. Both in the bi's and tri's, probably some in the shoulders.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 05:39:57 AM »
This is all old news. Its no secret that Valentino uses synthol bigtime. He tried to pawn it off as EQ and Prop shot into his arms but he's full of shit. I'm honestly surprised the guy hasn't dropped dead yet for the amount of oil and past infections he has bestowed upon himself.

PB

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 05:51:15 AM »
and yeah i am not indian ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 12:31:10 PM »
the guy could probably go to Iraq and catch a stray round through his arm and never hit human tissue.  It wouldnt even hurt, it would be just like puncturing a can of motor oil.

;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 02:13:55 PM »

He also claims he and Derek Anthony can spell :-\

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 02:26:59 PM »
GV is an idiot.   He should join the circus. :-X

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 02:32:18 PM »
GV is a cool dude

You just lost a lot of your cred with that one, man.

And here I had you pegged as Isuck's replacement...  *sigh*

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 03:39:48 PM »
GV is an idiot.   He should join the circus. :-X

You have to understand that he found his personal niche in Bodybuilding, and you have to give him credit for working out a way to make money without hurting himself anymore.
And if you ask me he is doing a good job, I don't like what he says and how he says it sometime, but I give him credit.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 04:38:46 PM »
How is he making money and what is his niche ?

???  ::)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 04:44:48 PM »

well it was on tv, and he said he did...... was on tlc, can't remember the name of the show?
are you delusional?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 04:51:22 PM »
How is he making money and what is his niche ?

???  ::)

He's making money with his Supplements, MD, Advertisment...

And his niche is the Freak, he sells himself as the foulmouthed hardtalking no bullshit freak.
And if you had read MD and their thank you letters you would know that (if they are true of course) he is doing a very good job, the troops in Iraq for excample love the guy.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 05:13:51 PM »
the troops in Iraq for excample love the guy.

hahahaha   ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 05:23:25 PM »
the troops in Iraq for excample love the guy.

hahahaha   ::)

Read the MD love letters...