Author Topic: A pic of me  (Read 9947 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: A pic of me
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2012, 12:30:14 AM »
All egg whites in the morning and 1 can of tuna per day, no hormonas (just a cycle 3 years ago but thinking about it) Flame on  :D

best physique on get big

you a pro bro
T

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2012, 01:02:57 AM »
My stomach.

7-8%,u are crazy if you think 13%.that is 7-8 with blurry lines.And pretty poor abs development. ;)
GETBIG!

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2012, 01:20:36 AM »
7-8%,u are crazy if you think 13%.that is 7-8 with blurry lines.And pretty poor abs development. ;)

Yeah, i also think around 7%.
To the OP, are you serious? 6%?? 20 inches? ahahahahahahahahahahah

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2012, 02:52:00 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------

Everyone above this line got trolled. Good job, OP.

??? First time I hear that word. What does it mean?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2012, 03:46:38 AM »
I guarantee I'm not under 13% and I'm more defined than OP.

why compare a pumped up arm to a cold arm

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2012, 05:36:41 AM »
Getbig has gone soft!  Troll or no troll, nobody has said anything remotely harsh in this thread.  What ever happened to: You look like shit, Hope this helps.  Or "lay off the burrito injections."    Getbig used to be tsunami ready to drown unsuspecting posters.  Now, its nothing more than a weak stream of piss from an old man with a bad prostate!  8)  I still love you all.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2012, 05:37:47 AM »
Getbig has gone soft!  Troll or no troll, nobody has said anything remotely harsh in this thread.  What ever happened to: You look like shit, Hope this helps.  Or "lay off the burrito injections."    Getbig used to be tsunami ready to drown unsuspecting posters.  Now, its nothing more than a weak stream of piss from an old man with a bad prostate!  8)  I still love you all.
never seen this before

LOL!!!!

i'm going to use this

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2012, 06:08:45 AM »
I guarantee I'm not under 13% and I'm more defined than OP.

Is  P.U.T.O  trying to compare his 13'' pipe cleaners to  El # 1  20'' cannons ? hahaa ,oh brother ,only on Getbig,
BTW PUTO you look like absolute shit.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2012, 06:15:30 AM »
monster tricep

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2012, 07:58:36 AM »
All egg whites in the morning and 1 can of tuna per day, no hormonas (just a cycle 3 years ago but thinking about it) Flame on  :D
Nice guitar on the bed. Between your part time gig in mariachi band, and your full time job as a 3rd shift supervisor at Taco Bell, I don't see how you still have the time to amass such a brutish physique.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2012, 09:06:56 AM »

Hey Juan, ease up on the posing oil, it's going to make you look like a greasy Mexic....nevermind.  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2012, 09:41:09 AM »
I was never on bb.com you propeller cap sporting dunce.

Haha, another classic OBD burn.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2012, 10:40:04 AM »
Hey Juan, ease up on the posing oil, it's going to make you look like a greasy Mexic....nevermind.  ;D

BAHAHA    ;D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2012, 10:48:25 AM »
;D

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2012, 12:14:58 PM »
Dude, are you friggin serious. Twenty inch pythons at less than 10% BF. LMAO. Dude, Che is fucking with you big time. Are you so stupid you can't understand his obvious sarcasm. If anything, he as been ass raping you more than any poster so far  :o. I am impressed or seriously concerned that you had the balls to post your pic. However, you look like hammered shit and it is quite difficult to tell that you even work out. Lose about forty pounds and repost some pics. Carrying excess BF actually will cause muscle growth so I am sure we will be able to delineate muscular definition after that. To be honest, you technically meet the definition of obese base on BMI (Body Mass Index) as you are probably 230 or so and considering your heritage probably around 5' 6" or so. Keep working out and repost in six months after you go to Weight Watchers.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2012, 12:44:21 PM »
??? First time I hear that word. What does it mean?
2611posts and u dont know what trolling is  ???

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2012, 01:42:01 PM »
HAHA!!!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2012, 02:02:15 PM »
Damn, I wonder what it must feel like being that huge. Dude is built like a mack truck.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2012, 02:15:05 PM »
Damn, I wonder what it must feel like being that huge. Dude is built like a mack truck.

at an amazing 4% bf

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2012, 02:17:04 PM »

WTF...farmers tan maximus  ;D

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2012, 02:20:24 PM »
Detailed like a map. Dude is nothing to mess with for sure.

nkhp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2012, 02:25:39 PM »
Yes, Im' currently at 6%bf, just holding some water. Well my arm is not that big, I don't measure it anymore but I'd say around 20 inches. Thanks bro

Yo MexiCant numero zero you got the numbers mixed up its 20% bodyfat 6inch arm broseph ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2012, 02:39:05 PM »
Dude, are you friggin serious. Twenty inch pythons at less than 10% BF. LMAO. Dude, Che is fucking with you big time. Are you so stupid you can't understand his obvious sarcasm. If anything, he as been ass raping you more than any poster so far  :o. I am impressed or seriously concerned that you had the balls to post your pic. However, you look like hammered shit and it is quite difficult to tell that you even work out. Lose about forty pounds and repost some pics. Carrying excess BF actually will cause muscle growth so I am sure we will be able to delineate muscular definition after that. To be honest, you technically meet the definition of obese base on BMI (Body Mass Index) as you are probably 230 or so and considering your heritage probably around 5' 6" or so. Keep working out and repost in six months after you go to Weight Watchers.

The 6%bf, 20 in arm comment was obviously a joke, I never thought so many people would think I was serious lol retards.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2012, 02:45:26 PM »
The 6%bf, 20 in arm comment was obviously a joke, I never thought so many people would think I was serious lol retards.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ght, you actually meant 4% and 22-inches.

Manuel...I can see the fry cook burn marks on your forearms from here.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2012, 02:48:10 PM »
Yes, Im' currently at 6%bf, just holding some water. Well my arm is not that big, I don't measure it anymore but I'd say around 20 inches. Thanks bro

lol, NO WAY your 6% bf and sporting 20inch arms. i will donate my left testicle if you show a pic of a tape on your arm and it shows 20inch