Author Topic: A pic of me  (Read 9940 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: A pic of me
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2012, 02:53:21 PM »
All egg whites in the morning and 1 can of tuna per day, no hormonas (just a cycle 3 years ago but thinking about it) Flame on  :D

HAHAHHAHAA. This is the fucking skinny fat twink always talking shit to everyone ? You have no muscle whatseover you filthy mexican. You look like a fat truck driver on some shitty dbol who did a carb up with beans tacos and enchiladas.. 20 inch arms  ::)  
l

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2012, 02:55:18 PM »

HAHAHHAHAA. This is the fucking skinny fat twink always talking shit to everyone ? You have no muscle whatseover you filthy mexican. You look like a fat truck driver on some shitty dbol who did a carb up with beans tacos and enchiladas.. 20 inch arms  ::)  
whoa whoa whoa

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2012, 03:04:50 PM »
whoa whoa whoa

fuck him, this little shit  took cheap shots at me and lots of guys for months. Dude is just an instigator, likes to start trouble on here. ..judging by his handle #1 I "assumed" I was dieling with a diesel yoked  ass groink like son of a bitch so I let it slide:D  Now that I know what he looks like he's finished cause I would pound his mexicano face in. :D
l

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2012, 03:07:29 PM »
fuck him, this little shit  took cheap shots at me and lots of guys for months. Dude is just an instigator, likes to start trouble on here. ..judging by his handle #1 I "assumed" I was dieling with a diesel yoked  ass groink like son of a bitch so I let it slide:D  Now that I know what he looks like he's finished cause I would pound his mexicano face in. :D

What? I've never been a shit talker. I gave you shit because you were acting like you were some IFBB pro or something. Besides the meme "You look like shit hope this helps", I never said anything about other members and if I did it wasn't more than a couple of times all for fun.

Seriouz business

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2012, 03:13:17 PM »
Looks like he just came out of a week long vacation fisting his life partners ass, after he asked him not to wash or wipe for a month.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2012, 03:14:18 PM »
All egg whites in the morning and 1 can of tuna per day, no hormonas (just a cycle 3 years ago but thinking about it) Flame on  :D

you cant look good without drugs bro. You can look lean but very small,,,look big and cut = drugs drugs drugs.

all drugs - TPPIIP

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2012, 03:14:25 PM »
What? I've never been a shit talker. I gave you shit because you were acting like you were some IFBB pro or something. Besides the meme "You look like shit hope this helps", I never said anything about other members and if I did it wasn't more than a couple of times all for fun.

Seriouz business

Enough posting on GB...

My lawn needs cutting

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2012, 03:17:06 PM »
CLEAN... MAYBE... Natural? NO!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2012, 03:18:40 PM »
lol, guys, I'm not from Mexico neither I want to be an immigrant on the USA. I'm doing fine in my place, thanks for the support lol.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2012, 03:35:32 PM »
if your a lifetime natty those are pretty impressive guns dude. lacking shape but good size. if your on gear your an average gym rat, nothing to be ashamed of, just up the dose  ;D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2012, 03:38:42 PM »
if your a lifetime natty those are pretty impressive guns dude. lacking shape but good size. if your on gear your an average gym rat, nothing to be ashamed of, just up the dose  ;D

how could you miss this in the first post

All egg whites in the morning and 1 can of tuna per day, no hormonas (just a cycle 3 years ago but thinking about it) Flame on  :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2012, 03:43:16 PM »
Haha yeah, I did a cycle 3 years ago, just some test E for 10 weeks.

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2012, 03:43:54 PM »