Author Topic: Who's gonna be at the Mr. O next month??  (Read 2847 times)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
Who's gonna be at the Mr. O next month??
« on: August 22, 2010, 04:27:32 PM »
I'll be there for the first time!! Was at the Arnold last year!! Great show and weekend!! Hope the Olympia is just as good!!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: Who's gonna be at the Mr. O next month??
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 04:40:54 PM »
Was at the Arnold earlier this year but don't have much of a desire to be at the O.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 04:41:23 PM »
Wiggs and I.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 05:39:02 PM »
Wiggs and I.

;D

LMAO!  I didn't forget about your posts and will answer them.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 07:56:24 PM »
I'll be there for the first time!! Was at the Arnold last year!! Great show and weekend!! Hope the Olympia is just as good!!

i think jay cutler is gonna be there....

...me...i'm sorta buzy...

.....jays a big boy...he'll get over it..i guess...
carpe` vaginum!

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 09:53:46 PM »
Was at the Arnold earlier this year but don't have much of a desire to be at the O.

The Arnold sure is busy, hey?? Great time, but I found Columbus to be just another dirty US city though!! Some clean parts, but a lot of filthy parts and people!! Rude too!! Not sure if i'd ever go back unless, it would ever be held in another US town of a better location!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 10:02:13 PM »
;D

LMAO!  I didn't forget about your posts and will answer them.

You gonna confront Ron about this pathetic server and make him swear he'll fix it? You should.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 10:21:52 PM »
You gonna confront Ron about this pathetic server and make him swear he'll fix it? You should.

Has Ron ever addressed the issue?  I've never spoken to him about it.  I think he should be the moderator/referee for a MattC and I meeting.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 10:33:11 PM »

Exactly.  Wiggs wants to beat me up because he thinks I don't like Black people [this is bullshit] when it is actually Ron who should be beaten up for the fact that this website is still being ran on the same server that was being used in the nineties when getbig was on some shit BBS platform.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 10:58:28 PM »
Has Ron ever addressed the issue? 

He never has nor does he respond to a single post among all the complaints everyone has made. Which is why I suggest you speak to him about it in person.

Just ask him why he's letting it be so sloppy and if he could PLEASE fix the fucking thing, thanks ;D

Wiggs wants to beat me up

Sounds like you're in for an adventure, lol

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 12:05:06 AM »

Ron doesn't want to get rid of it because it's a collectible that appreciates in value every year.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 12:25:21 AM »
Sounds like you're in for an adventure, lol

Why is he so mean to me?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 12:26:35 AM »
Exactly.  Wiggs wants to beat me up because he thinks I don't like Black people [this is bullshit] when it is actually Ron who should be beaten up for the fact that this website is still being ran on the same server that was being used in the nineties when getbig was on some shit BBS platform.

Wiggs just hate you because you tell the truth, that's all.

15 people killed in Baltimore by a black guy, what's the problem to give us the info, for wiggs it's a problem because he's ashamed of what black people are able.

it's too hard for him to watch the reality so he blame you.
asstropin

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 12:40:49 AM »

Wiggs just hate you because you tell the truth, that's all.

15 people killed in Baltimore by a black guy, what's the problem to give us the info, for wiggs it's a problem because he's ashamed of what black people are able.

it's too hard for him to watch the reality so he blame you.

First off, Pierre, I don't hate Matt.
Second, We hear about whites shooting up their work quite often does that make whites ashamed to be white?  No.  It's no different for me.  As I've stated many times before, I know the state of the black community and have been critical of the black community and have been accused of being racist against blacks.  What Matt does is different. For years Matt has spewed a bunch of bullshit about every aspect of the black race, culture etc...  It has nothing to do with liking black people.  Plenty of people here don't like black people and I don't give them grief.  Since I don't fit into Matt's little typical negro checklist he doesn't know what to do.  All he has to do is shut up about this race shit as he said he was going to do when Yaroni unbanned him but he's back to the same BS.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 02:24:42 AM »
First off, Pierre, I don't hate Matt.
Second, We hear about whites shooting up their work quite often does that make whites ashamed to be white?  No.  It's no different for me.  As I've stated many times before, I know the state of the black community and have been critical of the black community and have been accused of being racist against blacks.  What Matt does is different. For years Matt has spewed a bunch of bullshit about every aspect of the black race, culture etc...  It has nothing to do with liking black people.  Plenty of people here don't like black people and I don't give them grief.  Since I don't fit into Matt's little typical negro checklist he doesn't know what to do.  All he has to do is shut up about this race shit as he said he was going to do when Yaroni unbanned him but he's back to the same BS.

How can you explain that you are one of the few people that are really aware about these fact.

Why people like to behave like "cliché", like black gangsta attitude, black nfl player attitude etc etc ?
asstropin

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 02:37:28 AM »
Miltz is a good black man.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 05:29:20 AM »

unless u get that thing off his chest...the servers stay the same.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2010, 06:37:25 AM »
If you are going more than 10 miles out of your way and paying to watch men do this on stage then you are a schmoe muscle worshipper of the worst kind . . . not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=300327.0