Author Topic: Donating Blood  (Read 14067 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Donating Blood
« on: February 27, 2019, 05:18:38 PM »
I'm on clinic prescribed TRT. I'm scripted 200 mg per week which is too much. So I've been on 100 mg's once per week for a couple of months now. I wanted to see where I was at the day after injecting 100 mg's.
Total test came back at 1216 ng's which I know is high so I've gone to 80 mg's per week now and will retest in a month. My RBC, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit were all high and before I get freaked out and go to
the doctor, would simply donating blood at the Red Cross likely bring these numbers down? Should I donate blood before I do my next labs? I appreciate any feedback.

My Numbers                   Normal Range
RBC 5.84 (HIGH)             4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL 01
Hemoglobin 18.2 (HIGH) 13.0-17.7 g/dL 01
Hematocrit 52.2 (HIGH)   37.5-51.0 % 01

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Donating Blood
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 09:20:52 PM »
Go donate blood and try to keep your total testosterone around 600ng/dl to 900ng/dl for true trt. To be honest you will feel the best and have the least side effects at natural levels.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 10:10:38 PM »
Go donate blood and try to keep your total testosterone around 600ng/dl to 900ng/dl for true trt. To be honest you will feel the best and have the least side effects at natural levels.

Thanks.  Will donate blood Monday.  Maybe I should go to 40mg's twice per week instead.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2019, 03:00:09 PM »
Go asap donate or drain it yourself.. you are in danger of cloth or stroke

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 06:18:18 AM »
I go every 3 months to the doc for blood letting.. on cycle.. crit 50...hemoglobin 17.. they take 350ml each time... first time I went, hematocrit was 58.7.. it took 4 appointments to get down to a normal 45... I was also 40lbs heavier w sleep apnea.. youll b ok bro. getv to the doc.. blood banks might deny you w those numbers..

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 07:22:55 PM »
I go every 3 months to the doc for blood letting.. on cycle.. crit 50...hemoglobin 17.. they take 350ml each time... first time I went, hematocrit was 58.7.. it took 4 appointments to get down to a normal 45... I was also 40lbs heavier w sleep apnea.. youll b ok bro. getv to the doc.. blood banks might deny you w those numbers..

Thanks.  I donated a pint this morning.  Made my next appointment 8 weeks in advance already.  I'll get labs done soon and see if it made a difference yet.

chev chelios

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2019, 07:17:08 AM »
Maybe rbc is not a problem with trt, check out the video by dr Neal Rouzier. Testosterone is erythrocytosis not need phlebotomy -blood letting- for hemochromatosis.

rush223

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 02:44:15 AM »
I run high myself even at a modest 100 mugs Q7 days. I go give blood and I give "Double Red." I actually feel better after I leave. People are trying to give me cookies etc... I do it every 6 months and that should keep your H&H RBC down nicely.

rush223

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 02:49:40 AM »
Abraham your numbers are just above the threshold. Now I agree with whoever said go and give blood soon. thick blood is no good, but you're not dying this week from thick good. You are around a percentage and a half over on all three basically. Thats God telling you to move on this. Keep us posted. I am interested if u do the double red and see ur numbers.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2019, 06:11:15 PM »
Abraham your numbers are just above the threshold. Now I agree with whoever said go and give blood soon. thick blood is no good, but you're not dying this week from thick good. You are around a percentage and a half over on all three basically. Thats God telling you to move on this. Keep us posted. I am interested if u do the double red and see ur numbers.

I did not do double red this time.  I'm going back in 8 weeks.  Do you recommend double red?  If so, why?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 05:02:27 AM »
ive been getting drained out for almost 2 years now.... I feel great too... haven't been sick at all the whole time... skin looks better... vision is better... I have those thick veins in my temples and those seemed to not be as prominent... over all I think its a healthy thing to do for people in general... down side is the size of that fuckin needle...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 11:05:44 AM »
I’m at the 5 gallon mark ;)
T

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2019, 09:09:55 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2019, 04:44:17 PM »
I'm on clinic prescribed TRT. I'm scripted 200 mg per week which is too much. So I've been on 100 mg's once per week for a couple of months now. I wanted to see where I was at the day after injecting 100 mg's.
Total test came back at 1216 ng's which I know is high so I've gone to 80 mg's per week now and will retest in a month. My RBC, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit were all high and before I get freaked out and go to
the doctor, would simply donating blood at the Red Cross likely bring these numbers down? Should I donate blood before I do my next labs? I appreciate any feedback.

My Numbers                   Normal Range
RBC 5.84 (HIGH)             4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL 01
Hemoglobin 18.2 (HIGH) 13.0-17.7 g/dL 01
Hematocrit 52.2 (HIGH)   37.5-51.0 % 01

Donating bloods seems to be working. 

RBC is down to 5.36
Hemoglobin down to 16.4
Hematocrit down to 47.6

Instead of doing labs day after injection, I did them the day of but before injection.
On 100mg per week, testosterone nearly 7 days later was still at 704.

My AST level however went from 38 to 49.  I did labs right after training.  I'm hopeful this is the cause.  2 months from now, I'll do labs before I train.

I fucked up my estrogen.  Was at 13pg/ml and now it is <5.0.  I was experiencing nipple tenderness and puffiness.  So I did the following:

I took 2.5mg's of letro day after injection.  I did this two weeks in a row.
The next week I took 25mg's of exemestane day after injection.
Last week I took 12.5mg's of exemestane day after injection. 
Now my estrogen is tanked.  No more AI's for me, at least until bloodwork tells me I need it.

The past month, I've been back on keto and not missing workouts.  My BP went from 132/82 to 118/70.

Thoughts?

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2019, 10:36:26 AM »
Go to the Red Cross and donate Power Red....

Clickie the linkie:
https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/how-to-donate/types-of-blood-donations/power-red-donation.html

Close to 13 gallons and past couple years been doing power red (doubles). With my weight at an adult low I definitely feel it more.

Donating bloods seems to be working. 

RBC is down to 5.36
Hemoglobin down to 16.4
Hematocrit down to 47.6

Instead of doing labs day after injection, I did them the day of but before injection.
On 100mg per week, testosterone nearly 7 days later was still at 704.

My AST level however went from 38 to 49.  I did labs right after training.  I'm hopeful this is the cause.  2 months from now, I'll do labs before I train.

I fucked up my estrogen.  Was at 13pg/ml and now it is <5.0.  I was experiencing nipple tenderness and puffiness.  So I did the following:

I took 2.5mg's of letro day after injection.  I did this two weeks in a row.
The next week I took 25mg's of exemestane day after injection.
Last week I took 12.5mg's of exemestane day after injection. 
Now my estrogen is tanked.  No more AI's for me, at least until bloodwork tells me I need it.

The past month, I've been back on keto and not missing workouts.  My BP went from 132/82 to 118/70.

Thoughts?

What's your question? All that you posted varies. For example your hematocrit will be at its lowest after donation and slowly creep up. It will eventually level out.  If you're concerned about your BP keep a log and see how it varies.  Neither reading is anything to be worried about; However bp can rise if hematocrit is elevated.  I addressed the E2 win another thread.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2020, 05:43:58 AM »
Give blood as often as you can; not only for your health but to help others in need.  I'm going to hit 10 gallons this year.