Author Topic: Steroids and Health  (Read 26684 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Steroids and Health
« on: August 29, 2019, 08:55:27 AM »
Just received my cardiac ct scan results, my score was 0. This is after 12 years of being on Test, never went under 500mg weekly. My blood work on my chemistry panel was all in range. So for those of you who think you can't use gear safely you're wrong.
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Steroids and Health
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 12:05:44 PM »
You've been on steroids for 12 years straight?  How are those gonads working?

Why did you have a cardiac ct scan?

https://www.healthline.com/health/heart-ct-scan#purpose

Why is a heart CT scan performed?

Your doctor may order a heart CT scan to look for certain conditions, including:

congenital heart disease, or birth defects in the heart
    buildup of a hard substance known as lipid plaque that may be blocking your coronary arteries
    defects or injury to the heart’s four primary valves
    blood clots within the heart’s chambers
    tumors in or on the heart

A heart CT scan is a common test for people experiencing heart problems. This is because it allows your doctor to explore the structure of the heart and the adjacent blood vessels without making any incisions.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 12:24:20 PM »
You've been on steroids for 12 years straight?  How are those gonads working?

Why did you have a cardiac ct scan?

https://www.healthline.com/health/heart-ct-scan#purpose

Why is a heart CT scan performed?

Your doctor may order a heart CT scan to look for certain conditions, including:

congenital heart disease, or birth defects in the heart
    buildup of a hard substance known as lipid plaque that may be blocking your coronary arteries
    defects or injury to the heart’s four primary valves
    blood clots within the heart’s chambers
    tumors in or on the heart

A heart CT scan is a common test for people experiencing heart problems. This is because it allows your doctor to explore the structure of the heart and the adjacent blood vessels without making any incisions.

In 12 years i've only taken 3-4 months off to get my wife pregnant. Had a healthy boy in 2016. My doctor, lol, i'm my doctor, I elected to get this test as it's an excellent indicator of cardiovascular disease or stroke. I also have labs done 3-4 times per year. I'm 6' 205, been training since I was 16 now middle aged, BP is always low, Cholesterol was in the 140's recently, prostate etc. perfect. I was on a gram a week  8 months out of 2019, now at 750mgs per week. Yes steroids kill if you're a dummy.
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 12:26:52 PM »
Why do you need to take steroids all the time?

Do you take steroids so you can have muscles?

Are you addicted to steroids mentally?  

If you went off steroids would you feel small, weak and inadequate and less of a man?

6' 205 is just a normal size.  I am 6'2" and 216 and do not take steroids.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 12:31:54 PM »
Why do you need to take steroids?

To have muscles?
Don't need to I want to. My hobby is bodybuilding. At a certain point, if you're looking to add muscle, there is not point lifting if your body is producing minimal Test. I don't want to experience the age related decline most do as they enter middle age. Steroids have allowed me to avoid those pitfalls. Sure I could use TRT doses but I currently see no reason to do so.
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 12:37:59 PM »
I'm busting your balls a little but I don't understand why you need to be on steroids all the time.

If you are leading up to a show and go on for 6-12 weeks I understand but why all the time?

What do you need emotionally that taking drugs gives you? 

You are not happy with yourself as you really are.   This is why most people take drugs. 

Nowadays everybody can tell someone is on steroids. 

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2019, 12:38:37 PM »
Why do you need to take steroids all the time?

Do you take steroids so you can have muscles?

Are you addicted to steroids mentally?  

If you went off steroids would you feel small, weak and inadequate and less of a man?

6' 205 is just a normal size.  I am 6'2" and 216 and do not take steroids.

Bud, your body composition is way different then mine I guarantee you. I'm lean and muscular you're likely pudgy.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2019, 12:39:28 PM »
I'm busting your balls a little but I don't understand why you need to be on steroids all the time.

If you are leading up to a show and go on for 6-12 weeks I understand but why all the time?

What do you need emotionally that taking drugs gives you? 

You are not happy with yourself as you really are.   This is why most people take drugs. 

Nowadays everybody can tell someone is on steroids. 
I don't compete, 0 interest. I explained why I use.
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2019, 12:43:58 PM »
Bud, your body composition is way different then mine I guarantee you. I'm lean and muscular you're likely pudgy.

Yes, because you are on drugs.  I am not disputing that steroids work.  They work great.

I am very muscular but not on drugs.  I cannot be as lean and muscular as a steroid user.

This does not answer why you feel you have to always be on steroids.  That is a mental health problem.

You are mentally addicted to steroids.  Plus if you went off you're natural test level would be very low because you have shut your testes off.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2019, 12:49:36 PM »
Yes, because you are on drugs.  I am not disputing that steroids work.  They work great.

I am very muscular but not on drugs.  I cannot be as lean and muscular as a steroid user.

This does not answer why you feel you have to always be on steroids.  That is a mental health problem.

You are mentally addicted to steroids.  Plus if you went off you're natural test level would be very low because you have shut your testes off.
Again, since you missed my post above...

Don't need to I want to. My hobby is bodybuilding. At a certain point, if you're looking to add muscle, there is not point lifting if your body is producing minimal Test. I don't want to experience the age related decline most do as they enter middle age. Steroids have allowed me to avoid those pitfalls. Sure I could use TRT doses but I currently see no reason to do so.

T

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2019, 12:55:01 PM »
Ok, Deadz.

Thank you for being a good sport.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2019, 03:59:49 PM »
In 12 years i've only taken 3-4 months off to get my wife pregnant. Had a healthy boy in 2016. My doctor, lol, i'm my doctor, I elected to get this test as it's an excellent indicator of cardiovascular disease or stroke. I also have labs done 3-4 times per year. I'm 6' 205, been training since I was 16 now middle aged, BP is always low, Cholesterol was in the 140's recently, prostate etc. perfect. I was on a gram a week  8 months out of 2019, now at 750mgs per week. Yes steroids kill if you're a dummy.

750mg's to a gram?  6' & 205?  You must have the same connection as DJ181.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2019, 04:25:57 PM »
750mg's to a gram?  6' & 205?  You must have the same connection as DJ181.

Not looking to get fat and puffy. I'm right where I need to be diced and muscular.  ;) Called knowing how to diet...try it sometime. BTW I only use Pharma grade Test.
T

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2019, 04:49:36 PM »
Not looking to get fat and puffy. I'm right where I need to be diced and muscular.  ;) Called knowing how to diet...try it sometime. BTW I only use Pharma grade Test.

That's an absurd amount of testosterone.  I am 46.  6' tall and weigh 212lbs with abs. I take 100mgs per week of test cyp.  I've been working out/training since high school.  I'll be the first to admit that my genetics suck.  The last real cycle I ran which was back in 2013 was 500 test and 400 deca.  After 10 weeks I was 239 with abs. 

I follow a diet keto-esque but have one cup of mixed berries daily.  I cheat on Sundays.  I do 30 minutes on the treadmill daily in additon to walking the dog a handful of times per week. 

Do whatever floats your boat but that is some horrible return on your investment. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2019, 03:49:11 AM »

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2019, 11:26:33 AM »

I could easily be a fat, puffy but muscular 280lbs. I choose not to be. I like having low blood pressure and perfect lab work. Thanks for your concern.
T

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2019, 09:21:05 AM »
BTW I only use Pharma grade Test.

"Pharma Grade".... lol now thats a good one!!! If it isnt from a US pharmacy, IT IS NOT pharma grade...

Just cause your good old local UGL source says "pharma grade" doesnt mean anything.... he gets hi spowder from China and we all know how fucked up their shit is - heavy metals, fillers, and who knows what!!! Just image the amount of heavy metals flowing through your system with all that UGL "pharma grade" gear......

Lets just call it what it is... Chinese powder, cooked up in someones kitchen, in what is most likely not a very sterile environment, most likely under-dosed... and definitely not a "pharma grade" lab environment!

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2019, 10:24:12 AM »
"Pharma Grade".... lol now thats a good one!!! If it isnt from a US pharmacy, IT IS NOT pharma grade...

Just cause your good old local UGL source says "pharma grade" doesnt mean anything.... he gets hi spowder from China and we all know how fucked up their shit is - heavy metals, fillers, and who knows what!!! Just image the amount of heavy metals flowing through your system with all that UGL "pharma grade" gear......

Lets just call it what it is... Chinese powder, cooked up in someones kitchen, in what is most likely not a very sterile environment, most likely under-dosed... and definitely not a "pharma grade" lab environment!
My Schering Amps are UGL. Wow you’re a genius.
T

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2019, 11:41:02 AM »
That's an absurd amount of testosterone.  I am 46.  6' tall and weigh 212lbs with abs. I take 100mgs per week of test cyp.  I've been working out/training since high school.  I'll be the first to admit that my genetics suck.  The last real cycle I ran which was back in 2013 was 500 test and 400 deca.  After 10 weeks I was 239 with abs. 

I follow a diet keto-esque but have one cup of mixed berries daily.  I cheat on Sundays.  I do 30 minutes on the treadmill daily in additon to walking the dog a handful of times per week. 

Do whatever floats your boat but that is some horrible return on your investment. 

This is totally unfair. What you get out of X amount of test has zero to do with what the next guy gets out of the same amount of test even if you’re both pulling from the same vial. There are a million variables when it comes to how people’s bodies react to gear.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2019, 03:51:36 PM »
My Schering Amps are UGL. Wow you’re a genius.

Well... considering Bayer took over Schering AG long time ago... around 2006 and re-branded all drugs as Bayer, I would say you amps are highly suspect if they are marked only as Schering, and Schering AG ceased operations in 2006 buddy!

Schering-Plough is what you should be stating. SP was merged with  Merck in 2009. However, i believe they also re-branded some of SP's older tests under the Merck name... so again, hope you really "know" your source!

And yes... I am a fucking genius. Peace

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2019, 05:26:59 PM »
Well... considering Bayer took over Schering AG long time ago... around 2006 and re-branded all drugs as Bayer, I would say you amps are highly suspect if they are marked only as Schering, and Schering AG ceased operations in 2006 buddy!

Schering-Plough is what you should be stating. SP was merged with  Merck in 2009. However, i believe they also re-branded some of SP's older tests under the Merck name... so again, hope you really "know" your source!

Good to know and yes they do say Bayer on them. I haven’t used UGL in over a decade when I tried Balkan which was garbage.
T

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2019, 08:36:04 AM »

With all your real-world knowledge you must be a big, shredded beast. The only thing left is for you to put up some pics to show us all how your gear expertise comes into play.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2019, 04:54:03 PM »
With all your real-world knowledge you must be a big, shredded beast. The only thing left is for you to put up some pics to show us all how your gear expertise comes into play.

Never gonna happen.... LOL. Sorry, but I just cant do it, regardless of how proud I am of the physique I built.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2019, 05:41:37 PM »
Never gonna happen.... LOL. Sorry, but I just cant do it, regardless of how proud I am of the physique I built.

I know it’s never going to happen.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2019, 12:09:14 PM »
I know it’s never going to happen.

at least now you know something.... LMAO!