Author Topic: IGF1 L3R DOSAGE  (Read 5947 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
IGF1 L3R DOSAGE
« on: August 30, 2019, 12:40:15 PM »
First time i use it. 70mcg every morning along with hgh on empty stomach or how would you use it and on what does

herraisland

• Getbig III
Re: IGF1 L3R DOSAGE
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 02:24:21 AM »
And this happened  i notice second day its like soloution split(jelly at the bottom)... when i keept im room tempature for 6min it turned in liquid and blend back togather anyone experienced that ? I store in in 4°c fridge

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 02:27:16 AM »

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 09:10:29 AM »
First time i use it. 70mcg every morning along with hgh on empty stomach or how would you use it and on what does

real IGF-1, LR3 or otherwise, is not cheap! if you bought it from one of these peptide sites, then just through it away.

Increlex is around 2500$ for two kits.

Real research grade IGF-1 is hard to get because, first its expensive also, and second you need to provide some credentials to the providers before they will sell it to you. Those sites are out there and easy enough to find if you do the research yourself.

If you are buying IGF-1 from a peptide site for 100$ or so, I can guarantee you it is in no way the real deal.

oh... and 40mcg Am and 40mcg post workout is a good point to start out regarding dosages.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 11:47:47 AM »
real IGF-1, LR3 or otherwise, is not cheap! if you bought it from one of these peptide sites, then just through it away.

Increlex is around 2500$ for two kits.

Real research grade IGF-1 is hard to get because, first its expensive also, and second you need to provide some credentials to the providers before they will sell it to you. Those sites are out there and easy enough to find if you do the research yourself.

If you are buying IGF-1 from a peptide site for 100$ or so, I can guarantee you it is in no way the real deal.

oh... and 40mcg Am and 40mcg post workout is a good point to start out regarding dosages.

Was hoping for you to give me amswer..

Yes i heard that impossible for me to get increlex here i live in a island where everything is expensive... i bought this s*** for 150usd(1mg vial) friend of mine said it gave him some really good pumps.. i took arms today and it measured 49cm=19.2inches all veiny and good looking hah. But im not sure if from that or 50mg winstrol oral i start taking 3 days ago...

did you see the video ? Because when i leave in the fridge it gets like jelly and need to let it stand for like 6min to turn into liquid again.. i do get extra numb hands tho(notnsure if igf1 gives that sides like hgh).

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 04:49:25 PM »
Was hoping for you to give me amswer..

Yes i heard that impossible for me to get increlex here i live in a island where everything is expensive... i bought this s*** for 150usd(1mg vial) friend of mine said it gave him some really good pumps.. i took arms today and it measured 49cm=19.2inches all veiny and good looking hah. But im not sure if from that or 50mg winstrol oral i start taking 3 days ago...

did you see the video ? Because when i leave in the fridge it gets like jelly and need to let it stand for like 6min to turn into liquid again.. i do get extra numb hands tho(notnsure if igf1 gives that sides like hgh).

try this... take out of fridge, put in some hot water and wait... does it become liquid again? Yes? Now put it into very cold water. Does it expand and become gelatin-like again? Yes? well... what you have is a product with a large gelatin base. Is it IGF1-LR#? most likely it is NOT and is fake shit... but gelatin microspheres have been used to control the release of IGF-1 once administered, however I highly doubt the 100$ you spent on the product is that advanced!!! LOL

Proteins that have been reduced/dissolved by high heats and then cooled also turn to "jelly".... kinda like what happens to your chicken broth when you put it in the fridge.

So, its just too hard to say, but what is happening to your product should not be happening to IGF-1 after its been mixed and refrigerated. Like I said, it most likely fake shit!

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2019, 02:04:53 AM »
try this... take out of fridge, put in some hot water and wait... does it become liquid again? Yes? Now put it into very cold water. Does it expand and become gelatin-like again? Yes? well... what you have is a product with a large gelatin base. Is it IGF1-LR#? most likely it is NOT and is fake shit... but gelatin microspheres have been used to control the release of IGF-1 once administered, however I highly doubt the 100$ you spent on the product is that advanced!!! LOL

Proteins that have been reduced/dissolved by high heats and then cooled also turn to "jelly".... kinda like what happens to your chicken broth when you put it in the fridge.

So, its just too hard to say, but what is happening to your product should not be happening to IGF-1 after its been mixed and refrigerated. Like I said, it most likely fake shit!

Thanks man, good 2 have you here

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2019, 05:07:54 PM »

Thanks man, good 2 have you here
No problem...

Final word of advice.... fuck all the peptide and sarm crap!
The only IGF-1 thats worth taking is Increlex and that is very hard to get and very expensive as well.
Those research firms I mentioned, are also a great source, but wont sell their stuff to you because you dont have the proper credentials and they are expensive as well.
So, the only two legit ways to get IGF-1 make it not worth the time AND no worth the money.

Just stick to safe and proper gear usage and eat a proper diet for your goals.

bushwick

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2020, 08:46:02 PM »
0.. save your fucking money