Author Topic: Super test 450 as first cycle???  (Read 9656 times)

EGFITNESS

• Getbig I
Super test 450 as first cycle???
« on: September 05, 2019, 08:48:53 AM »
Thougts on Super Test 450 10ml For a first cycle ?

EGFITNESS

• Getbig I
Re: Super test 450 as first cycle???
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 09:01:25 AM »
Thoughts on Super Test 450/Ml 10ml For a first cycle ?
And if it’s dosed at 450/ml split into two injections on on Mon and the other on Thur it would be 0.5 half a cc right ?

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 12:37:45 PM »
And if it’s dosed at 450 ml and im trying to take half i would be half a cc right?

Not sure if you're srs.  Looks like English is your second language, though.  Super Test 450 would be fine for a first cycle, but I guarantee that it will be painful if you don't cut it with some grape seed oil (GSO), whether you use 1cc or 1/2cc.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 03:17:24 PM »

Anything dosed over 300mg/ML is complete shit..... theres a reason why real pharma test is never dosed over 250mg/ML.... its because any more would mean it would make you severely sick when you take it because of all the other stuff they need to put in it to make it clean and stable.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2019, 10:27:52 AM »
Anything dosed over 300mg/ML is complete shit..... theres a reason why real pharma test is never dosed over 250mg/ML.... its because any more would mean it would make you severely sick when you take it because of all the other stuff they need to put in it to make it clean and stable.

X2

I have this test cyp 300mg and its constantly critzalizing. The soloution cant hold the hormone

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2019, 12:47:11 PM »

This - So Many Have No idea about Real Pharmaceutical Drugs & there Doses
They believe More is better & that the underground lab Has Better R&D Than
Legit Pharma Companies.  ::)
Bunch of Thicko’s out there They got no idea.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2019, 01:10:13 PM »
This - So Many Have No idea about Real Pharmaceutical Drugs & there Doses
They believe More is better & that the underground lab Has Better R&D Than
Legit Pharma Companies.  ::)
Bunch of Thicko’s out there They got no idea.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2019, 06:14:55 PM »

It's not a cleanliness issue. The molecule becomes unstable and turns from a viscous liquid into a crystalline substance.

400mg PER ml appears to be the absolute maximum potency the solution can withstand. 250mg PER ml is the practical limit.
a

GWYAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2019, 09:49:45 PM »
Long esters like enanthate will hold 250 all day, but when you go higher you run into trouble. Actual 450 mg (which I doubt) would be crippling. Numbers are to cheat dumbshits, and ethics and intelligence of brewer/UGL must be shit. I make my own test and stay under 275 always. Organic GSO and a min of solvents.

Drug companies use more solvents because their products sit on the shelf a long time.

dexitrim

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 06:57:14 AM »
Long esters like enanthate will hold 250 all day, but when you go higher you run into trouble. Actual 450 mg (which I doubt) would be crippling. Numbers are to cheat dumbshits, and ethics and intelligence of brewer/UGL must be shit. I make my own test and stay under 275 always. Organic GSO and a min of solvents.

Drug companies use more solvents because their products sit on the shelf a long time.

Supertest 450 is a test blend, not straight enanthate.  It will hold, but there will be pip for most people.  Pharmacom makes a Sust 500 which holds just fine.  I just pin 1/2cc at a time.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 05:23:15 PM »
Supertest 450 is a test blend, not straight enanthate.  It will hold, but there will be pip for most people.  Pharmacom makes a Sust 500 which holds just fine.  I just pin 1/2cc at a time.

Yep - they sure know more about drugs Than Big Pharmaceutical Companies
There R&D departments of these underground labs 
Must be awesome compared to Big Pharma Co’s.

There’s a reason Pharma don’t make these Drug dosages & it’s got
Fuck all to do with PIP or not wanting to make More $$$.

dexitrim

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2019, 05:58:22 PM »
Yep - they sure know more about drugs Than Big Pharmaceutical Companies
There R&D departments of these underground labs 
Must be awesome compared to Big Pharma Co’s.

There’s a reason Pharma don’t make these Drug dosages & it’s got
Fuck all to do with PIP or not wanting to make More $$$.

Don't be cryptic and sarcastic.  That's boring and dull, and helps no one, especially those that are new to the lifestyle.  What is the actual reason Pharma doesn't make these drug dosages?

Also, why do you suggest that big pharma has a large R&D department set aside just for anabolic steroid development?  They seem to be more concerned with producing narcotics, etc than developing new and improved anabolic steroid compounds.

I never suggested that Pharmacom knows "more about drugs Than Big Pharmaceutical Companies".  However, they are a business, and their business is supplying hormones in the dosages and variety that the marketplace demands.  Big pharma produces anabolic steroids to the specification that the medical community requires and requests.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2019, 06:08:21 PM »
Don't be cryptic and sarcastic.  That's boring and dull, and helps no one, especially those that are new to the lifestyle.  What is the actual reason Pharma doesn't make these drug dosages?

Also, why do you suggest that big pharma has a large R&D department set aside just for anabolic steroid development?  They seem to be more concerned with producing narcotics, etc than developing new and improved anabolic steroid compounds.

I never suggested that Pharmacom knows "more about drugs Than Big Pharmaceutical Companies".  However, they are a business, and their business is supplying hormones in the dosages and variety that the marketplace demands.  Big pharma produces anabolic steroids to the specification that the medical community requires and requests.

Excuse Me - Boy.

Who’s being Cryptic ?
If you can’t follow or understand why they don’t make such doses
That’s your problem.

Also Exactly Where did I State Pharma Companies have a Specific R&D department
Just For Steroid research ??  Learn to Read & Comprehend.

Pharma companies produce what they think they can sell for the best prices
I doubt Steroid reasearch or manufacturing is That Big a Deal To Them
It’s fairly old hat to them - I can’t even think of when the last new Steroid being
Developed was.

Maybe they should contact PharmaCon for advice if Not Yourself.

🤣😂🤣

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2019, 08:36:10 AM »

He's right.  I am hitting some T-400 right now and feel like shit. I used it back in 2000-03 I guess I forgot just how bad the inflammation and pain was. Just stick with 200-250 mg/ml.  I'm finishing this shit off and never again.  I dilute it with 2ml of TC but that still doesn't stop the pip.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2019, 07:11:39 PM »
ouch.. pip for a week

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2019, 03:59:21 PM »

;D  :D. Love it!

Hey stop posting my pic! ;)

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2019, 05:33:29 PM »
Excuse Me - Boy.

Who’s being Cryptic ?
If you can’t follow or understand why they don’t make such doses
That’s your problem.

Also Exactly Where did I State Pharma Companies have a Specific R&D department
Just For Steroid research ??  Learn to Read & Comprehend.

Pharma companies produce what they think they can sell for the best prices
I doubt Steroid reasearch or manufacturing is That Big a Deal To Them
It’s fairly old hat to them - I can’t even think of when the last new Steroid being
Developed was.

Maybe they should contact PharmaCon for advice if Not Yourself.

🤣😂🤣

Actually pharma doesnt make higher concentrated test because they don't cater to bodybuilders, the majority of distribution is through medical purpose which is always treating people with low t, not for bodybuilders.  This is why they discontinued pharma grade tren Hex (parabolan) because it wasn't needed to treating anything that regular synthetic TEST couldn't do.  Pharmaceuticals cater for the general public with medical conditions, under supervision for DR of course  ;)
I

GWYAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2020, 12:29:54 PM »
Old post, but a reply is merited to protect people from stupidity. If your point of reference is "an illegal UGL" (Pharmacon.....I know their chef, BTW) than your claim is flawed. 

As someone who has made many batches of test, who also holds a PhD and is bound by the laws of physics, chemistry, and biology, I can tell you that there is a limit to how much compound an ester can hold.

First, different esters hold different amounts, but in general the maximum you can get into a cc is 300 mgs, and that is done by blending 3 different esters. To illustrate, I made a lovely batch of test decanoate (105 mgs) enanthate (105 mgs) and acetate (65 mgs) for a total of 275 mgs. This was butter smooth.

However, I bumped the acetate up to 100 mgs on a second batch (total mgs per cc 310) and sure enough there was some mild PIP.

If you think you are injecting a legit 450 mgs per cc and that injection is PIPless, then you are not injecting 450, as a true 450 will have PIP, there is no way to get around this fact.