Author Topic: Good cycle for me (age 47)  (Read 13106 times)

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
Re: Good cycle for me (age 47)
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2020, 03:11:31 PM »
Thanks for the reply!

You are right... I think for men like me;, little test with some anavar or primo is more than enough indeed
However I am little afraid not to recover completely and i dont want to use TRT protocol.

Are my concerns right or am i too afraid?

My plan is:

Test 250 mg per week (10 weeks)
Primo 200 mg per week or 30 mg anavar per day.

Get your levels tested first and see where you fall in terms of Total Test and Free Test, as well as all the other connected hormones in that cascade - Pregnenolone, Progesterone, DHEA, Estadiol, Cortisol, Aldosterone and Cholesterol, etc...
Walk-In Labs has packages put together for men that will put all this together for you. Its a great site and you dont need to go to your doc to explain and justify.

I would say, if the Total T and Free T are on the higher end of normal range and all other tests come back normal that a small 10 week cycle will not shut you down permanently.
However, I would also say that a strong PCT would be in order.

Just my opinion and you need to decide for yourself if its worth the risk.
Honestly, hard training and the right program for a 47 year old and proper diet will get you gains that will stay and you wont have to be on gear. I say this only because it seems you wanna to a cycle that thats it, which is kinda useless anyway.

Christo

• Getbig III
Re: Good cycle for me (age 47)
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2020, 09:57:46 AM »
Get your levels tested first and see where you fall in terms of Total Test and Free Test, as well as all the other connected hormones in that cascade - Pregnenolone, Progesterone, DHEA, Estadiol, Cortisol, Aldosterone and Cholesterol, etc...
Walk-In Labs has packages put together for men that will put all this together for you. Its a great site and you dont need to go to your doc to explain and justify.

I would say, if the Total T and Free T are on the higher end of normal range and all other tests come back normal that a small 10 week cycle will not shut you down permanently.
However, I would also say that a strong PCT would be in order.

Just my opinion and you need to decide for yourself if its worth the risk.
Honestly, hard training and the right program for a 47 year old and proper diet will get you gains that will stay and you wont have to be on gear. I say this only because it seems you wanna to a cycle that thats it, which is kinda useless anyway.

Thanks for your reply.

My hormonal levels are oke, not realy high but in the middle of the range.

I only want to do a little cycle in summer. Rest of the year i stay natural and train naturel.