Author Topic: Painfull test e 300  (Read 2003 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Painfull test e 300
« on: June 08, 2016, 07:21:32 AM »
I got some test e labeled 300mgs ml one cc in the glute and it is fucked up for like 4 days. It's just a little swelling not much and not red but it's probably the worst pain from gear I've ever experienced also the next day have chills and sweats and bones hurt like getting the flu it comes and goes.

Now wtf causes this? High ba?

Traded one of to a friend and he has same problem with just half cc and full cc of tren to cut it with. It leaves pip bad

I've shot test that will swell up and hurt and itch before at higher mgs but not leave this much pain and also cause sweats and feverish feeling. Tried a new source and got Shit product btw... I also hit another cc incase was just a bad shot and same thing happened.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
Re: Painfull test e 300
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 08:01:29 AM »
maybe still got too much acetic acid from the processing of the raw powder...
got myself 100grams of painful test e long time ago...ended up tossing them away
T

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 08:39:08 AM »
Throw it in the oven at 250 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Make sure to vent it with a 18 gauge pin. I don't know why but this works for a lot of people I just did it with extremely painful deca 400. I know BA doesn't cook off at the low of a temp but it does something and the pain is gone. Also cut it with some sterile oil.

I had a fever for like two weeks after baking problem gone.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 08:54:01 AM »
Well I will see if that works but I'm fucking scared to shoot any more of this shit changing to cyp most likely

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 08:55:44 AM »
maybe still got too much acetic acid from the processing of the raw powder...
got myself 100grams of painful test e long time ago...ended up tossing them away
Yea I have alot of this shit lol.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 12:26:51 PM »
Well I will see if that works but I'm fucking scared to shoot any more of this shit changing to cyp most likely

It will work.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2016, 03:11:07 PM »
Dump it, cut your losses

Pointless in shooting gear that knot's you up so bad you can't even lift or sit or drive

I tried test suspension once. Couldn't bend my knee or sit. Looked like a retarded walking Frankenstein

If anyone has a good lab for suspension LMK

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2016, 06:25:23 PM »
It will work.
Baked it but still reluctant to use it. I have cyp on hand  that is sposed to be decent was gonna save it for blast since ive never ran cyp only sust and e. Most likely switch since it sucks so bad. Couldn't train for 2 days now

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2016, 11:55:00 PM »
I'll take it off your hands if you need me to.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 02:07:20 AM »
if its just a concentration issue then mix it 50:50 with oil, heat it up once of twice, swirl, let it cool

if it still hurts after that then youre allergic to the oil/solvent or the ratios are majorly screwed (shit brewer)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 09:07:50 AM »
It's labeled at 300mgs/ml other than the pip and the flu like symptoms I hit a cc Friday and Monday and feel like test level is up by the increase in sex drive all of a sudden even feeling like shit and need sex twice a day anyway.

Jizmo should I order some painless pumps to mix it with? You think tossing it in the oven would help if it's just high BA content?

I doubt it's allergic reaction as I am not allergic to shit usually also gave a vial to.my.friend and he has same shit going in but he only used half cc mix with whole cc of tren.

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 10:27:20 AM »
Now and then i get a shot where i knot up like that. does not happen much anymore but I have my days.  The swets would be more of a concern because you do not want to wind up with a infection, had a few myself was a terrible thing . Keep a close eye on that

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2016, 01:53:02 PM »
Just try it now geese man. I guarantee it's way better. Cut it with sterile oil.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2016, 05:24:42 AM »
It's labeled at 300mgs/ml other than the pip and the flu like symptoms I hit a cc Friday and Monday and feel like test level is up by the increase in sex drive all of a sudden even feeling like shit and need sex twice a day anyway.

Jizmo should I order some painless pumps to mix it with? You think tossing it in the oven would help if it's just high BA content?

I doubt it's allergic reaction as I am not allergic to shit usually also gave a vial to.my.friend and he has same shit going in but he only used half cc mix with whole cc of tren.
just use any oil to mix it with... most mixes should hold stable at half the concentration with twice the oil (keep in mind BB and BA content goes down with diluting too).

you can just crack open a bottle of cooking oil and use that. done that before...

putting it in the oven doesnt do jack shit from experience... BA is not even painful unless its used in huge amounts like 10%

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2016, 09:31:04 AM »
Got rid of all of it but the open vial I had. Fuck that shit staying with trusted labs. Fucking test supposed to be pain free. Normally I can shoot 3 cc n the quads and then train quads right after or next day no pip. Gear with pain is stupid