Author Topic: wanna try out a diuretic  (Read 872 times)

Igor90

• Getbig II
wanna try out a diuretic
« on: May 21, 2013, 10:03:12 AM »
ok guys, i need your help. i going to do my first show in about 6 months, so it's still a long way to go, and i need some experience with diuretics, as in REAL diuretics, not the dandalions and other stuff.. i'm cutting for summer, and the veins under my belly button start showing a TEENYY bit, so i figured why won't i try a diuretic now?

anyway, i was reading up a bit on these products, and narrowed my pick to either aldactone or dyazide...  . since aldactone is generally safer, i think i should go with this one. as far as i understand it, aldactone is potassium sparing, so i should avoid potassium products? since the body keeps piling up potassium, and i don't wanna die from potassium overload?

what should the starting doses be? for how long? what foods should i avoid in order to keep potassium levels at bay?

really guys, any insight would be appreciated. or if you can, please link me to a page that explains the use of aldactone/dyazide for bb purposes and how not to fuck yourself up and go to a hospital lol...