Author Topic: 2012 Flex Pro - Pics via Ron  (Read 4623 times)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
Re: 2012 Flex Pro - Pics via Ron
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2012, 08:13:50 PM »
Nothing wrong with having a clear opinion, they all have their weak points, but telling they look "terrible" is utter nonsense. This show is, apart from some veterans, a typical rookie show.
IMO, Lionell had the best overall mass and Eduardo the best conditioning.

I just don't like the look a lot of the guys are sporting today, the "all insulin look."  LB has good shape, but he has a weird midsection, a weak back (still not killing myself), and is very watery.  He reminds me of capriese murray, and he didn't look good either. 

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2012, 11:35:13 AM »
I don't know him well as a person. To me, he seems not a second prince Albert, but I don't believe in honest royals. As a royal he's blessed with a good network, full of influential people.
Sure, but he's also cursed with it, because lots of people will envy him and hate him for it...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »
Sure, but he's also cursed with it, because lots of people will envy him and hate him for it...

I can't judge about his person, other than his disgusting taste in women. He looks good (no homo) and is rich and powerful, so I wonder why he married her :-\

His brother Alex did better, well..., before she became a boring whale.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2012, 02:17:59 PM »
Both are golddiggers obviously, but W-A did very well I think. He's a dumb dull guy who's blessed with a wife like Maxima....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2012, 02:45:26 PM »
Both are golddiggers obviously, but W-A did very well I think. He's a dumb dull guy who's blessed with a wife like Maxima....

He was blessed...

regarding golddigging, would you gold dig this? (sorry Ron, for being off topic ;D)

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 02:54:08 PM »

Beauty of Bodybuilding  ::)

ALL THAT DRUGS AND ALL THAT HEAVY WEIGHT TRAINING AND BOTH OF THEM LOOK LIKE SHIT!
GENERATION NOTHINGNESS BODYBUILDING! :-[

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 04:08:53 PM »
ALL THAT DRUGS AND ALL THAT HEAVY WEIGHT TRAINING AND BOTH OF THEM LOOK LIKE SHIT!

Thats what happens when u lack genetic shape and proportions.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2012, 04:14:09 PM »
beyeke is AWESOME in the finals pictures
He got a fucking gift......too watery and Faoud,Pak,and Correa should have placed higher than him.   :(

Judging today is complete bullshit.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 02:37:15 AM »
He was blessed...

regarding golddigging, would you gold dig this? (sorry Ron, for being off topic ;D)

A shallow grave I'd dig...... :-X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 02:59:45 AM »

Downhill syndrome is a bitch

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 11:23:38 AM »
Thats what happens when u lack genetic shape and proportions.

I would add to your statement that is what happen when you train like a powerlifter instead of training like a bodybuilder!
Look the way the muscle are shaped and torn in both this hideous and mediocre (Efferding and Brown) bodybuilders and you understand what I am saying.
What is wrong is the total aproach at training and drug intake.
Today bodybuilders take too much drugs and eat to much food also and this is another reason why they look like shit.
In the past bodybuilders like Arnold(who was not the most genetically gifted from a structure standpoint) would work on his body the same way Michelangelo would work on his stone of the David : trying to have the best proportion and simmetry between the various muscles of the body and create a BEAUTIFUL PHYSIQUE.
Just like Arnold,Zane,Nubret and Robbie Robinson envisioned themself like artist and their stone was their own body and create a physique that was at the same time muscular and beautiful!
Nowdays this idiotic new crop of generation nothingness bodybuilder just want to get big and this incompetent judges reward this freakish ugly hideous bodybuilders!
Branch Warren with his Arnold Classic win  and Jay Cutler with various Olympia win are a prime exemple on how fuck-up is  the current way of judging.
BODYBUILDING IS DEAD!