Author Topic: What Animal legitimately scares you?  (Read 19987 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: What Animal legitimately scares you?
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2012, 01:29:42 PM »
I think for me its the Komodo Dragon...  That beast is legit scary!  Strong, Vicious, got that potent venom/bacteria that poisons its prey when they bite it!  And that deep hissing sound they make!  Just a creepy mother fucker!  Would not want to face it!

Good call with the KOmodo...I believe they keep these things on an island for a reason. Supposedly their saliva alone could kill you from the bacteria or some shit.

1. Komodo
2. Shark
3. Anaconda or Python
4. All poisonous snakes
5. Poisonous spider. RIP ONlyme
6. Any large bear
7. Hippo
8. Any large Cat
9. Pack of wild dogs/wolves
10. Chimps

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2012, 02:48:42 PM »

IT'S A HOLE IN JUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2012, 02:51:53 PM »
This animal scares the shit out of me:

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2012, 02:55:58 PM »
Give me a minute, I was getting to that!  I think it takes courage to take photos like that when off season, especially to post them online!

ROFL i can't believe he wore that. Please tell me he didn't compete in that. My like Fat Ach as welll AHAHAHAH!!! BIG NOSE HAHAHAHA!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2012, 03:00:07 PM »
Honey Badger.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2012, 03:40:56 PM »
spiders, snakes, sharks, mysterious sea beasts

anything primordial, and violent

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2012, 10:12:29 PM »
ROFL i can't believe he wore that. Please tell me he didn't compete in that. My like Fat Ach as welll AHAHAHAH!!! BIG NOSE HAHAHAHA!!!

You are aware this is photoshopped, right?

Not that the original is THAT much better...lol no homo

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2012, 10:32:55 PM »
Give me a minute, I was getting to that!  I think it takes courage to take photos like that when off season, especially to post them online!

ROFL i can't believe he wore that. Please tell me he didn't compete in that.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2012, 10:45:47 PM »
I do not fuck with Great White sharks.  That's one thing that will make me shit.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2012, 11:59:17 PM »
Serious, snake or spider bite, while very painful is hardly violent!  The thought of being ripped apart by a bear smashing his powerfully clawed paws into your skull and body is pretty scary thought, seeing flesh hanging from your bones and major arteries spurting gallons of blood doesn't appeal to me.  Give me the snake or spider bite any day.  Also being killed by a shark would be pretty gruesome, their is nowhere to run and hard to defend when in the ocean.

We used to holiday in South Africa or Australia when I was but a young snapper back in the 90's. As you probably know, the waters of those countries are quite popular with Great Whites. While we knew it, it just never occurred to us that anything could ever happen to YOU. So around 96-97 we were in SA again somewhere along the east coast. The name of the town escapes me now. Waters were clear, the surf good and everything peaceful. My sister and I were about 300m into the ocean when there was a shark attack on one of the surfers. About 30-40m away from us. Nothing serious as we found out afterwards, but at the time, and with all the screaming and shouts from the other water goers and surfers, you would've thought the guy was cut in half. No, this was not THE scary part, the scary part was a grey shape that near enough surfaced next to my sis and I. Shark attack 20sec ago within shouting distance and now a large grey fish/object so close you could give it a belly rub had your body not been frozen stiff. And you think you know fear? Let me tell you, you don't.

I can't remember what I thought or done but I vividly remember thinking that the human body is around 70% water and if I could only find a way to dissolve into water molecules and float out along with my sister, we could live, have families and sit around a Christmas table on a snowy European December day and tell about a time long ago we stared death in the eyes. The feeling of helplessness knowing you're in it's territory and as powerful as the (funnily enough) proverbial fish out of water is horrifying.

But long story short, it was a school of dolphins that got a bit too close. We swam out with the speed of a small boat and to this day I've never sat foot in seawater deeper than 6ft.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2012, 12:06:11 AM »
:o :o

Looks like a bit like a honey badger but obviously a wolverine. A honey badger isn't anything you'd want to mess with.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2012, 03:33:37 AM »

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2012, 05:19:22 AM »
Female homosapien - totally unpredictable, incredible capacity to be deceitful, has vicious weaponry between it's legs that it uses to great effect although can at times be smelly, has no conscience, can withstand inordinate amounts of mayonnaise on its face with no apparent discomfort, can manipulate its appearance from an incredibly ugly state to a thing of beauty after sundown.

My best friends dad used to say... A woman is the only animal on the planet that can bleed for 7 days straight, and not die. =p I always got a kick out of that.
$

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2012, 05:27:59 AM »
My best friends dad used to say... A woman is the only animal on the planet that can bleed for 7 days straight, and not die. =p I always got a kick out of that.

oh wow - never heard that one before. you should collect all his sayings in a book for posterity.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2012, 05:40:58 AM »
I do not fuck with Great White sharks.  That's one thing that will make me shit.
bull sharks as well. They can go into fresh water.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2012, 05:42:01 AM »
oh wow - never heard that one before. you should collect all his sayings in a book for posterity.

What, never heard that one? That's a very old saying.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2012, 05:47:23 AM »
What, never heard that one? That's a very old saying.

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic! Plus, the saying is wrong, Other animals do menstruate eg. chimpanzees, organutans, gorillas & rhesus monkeys
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2012, 05:57:50 AM »
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic! Plus, the saying is wrong, Other animals do menstruate eg. chimpanzees, organutans, gorillas & rhesus monkeys

Yes they do, but for 7 days? I have no idea. Either way, funny saying.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2012, 06:01:10 AM »
Yes they do, but for 7 days? I have no idea. Either way, funny saying.
2-7 days, just like a human female
V

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2012, 06:04:14 AM »
I spear fish in the gulf alot and I have a great respect for tiger and bull sharks. I've been close to both in the water and its an unsettling experience.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2012, 06:09:12 AM »
Great white sharks, gorillas, and large snakes scare the dookie right outta my butthole.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2012, 06:41:36 AM »
Easy. The Killer Whale.  Kills great white sharks when it wants to. Would destroy you in the water and not hesitate. Those things are scary.

Second place: Andrea Dworkin

Third place: unions

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2012, 06:43:56 AM »
bitten by an unseen Diamond Back rattle snake should put the fear of God in everyone.......that mutherfucking Venom detroys muscle tissues unlike some other Venomous snakes....in other words, Victims of most Diamond back bites Loose their fucking limbs and other cases, it leaves unrepairable Scars......a King Cobra bites attack the nervous system and paralyze you, but it doesn't detroys the muscle tissue as bad as  the Diamond back does.....black mamba, bush master,pit vipers, etc....they all demand respect

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2012, 07:29:13 AM »
 A mother bear, brown or black, with cubs. Nothing to mess with or be around.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2012, 12:46:28 PM »
No they cannot run faster than humans over long distances. That is pure fallacy. Unless its a Americanus Fatass

They have a quick burst of speed, but that's it. Their leg placement (angled out)
 and movement is not fit for running. Running animals have different leg placement and length.

You may be correct son, however have you ever seen Steve Irwin almost get run down? The video is out there . . . Long story short, they come at you in a pack ( on occasion ) can climb and swim. No beating those mother fuckers.

THE BEEF