Author Topic: Have Bob Chic ever looked this small? lol (Back in 2006 when bob was a Big dude)  (Read 2925 times)

spinnis

and hes 30 pounds ligher there the now.

Glenn that is lol.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/8141/2006-arnold-classic-bob-glen-ross

LOL....a guy outweighing you by almost 200 lbs will tend to do that, what was he 450-460?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
LOL....a guy outweighing you by almost 200 lbs will tend to do that, what was he 450-460?
Yea in all fairness chick has been ruthless here lately but give him a break the dude is fat - chick looks in pretty good shape cant compare apples to oranges.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Damn Chick you got some big arms !

how big were they there?

And you make regular people seem tiny and Glen makes you loook anorexic so how fucking big IS Glen Ross ??????????

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Chick looks like a puppet next to that guy.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Chick looks like a puppet next to that guy.

chick is an IFBB puppet.
Oh...Monica!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Chick = epic synthol biceps

Glen Ross cardio day?  LMAO!   ::)

These guys are idiots.  Snapped his patella tendon?  Yeah maybe cause he's an out of shape fat ass.  If he lost that gut there goes probably 50lbs on his best weights.  Why can't these guys be IN SHAPE and STRONG at the same time? 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home

These guys are idiots.  Snapped his patella tendon?  Yeah maybe cause he's an out of shape fat ass.  If he lost that gut there goes probably 50lbs on his best weights.  Why can't these guys be IN SHAPE and STRONG at the same time? 

Hahahah like you?  hahahaha.  Oh by the way he snapped it while carrying 880 lbs.  By the way, how is it that you are so fat and very weak.  At least if you lifted weights you could have some strength.  What happen McPenisN'McAnus kind of mad cause you are old, fat and really weak.
No Worries 4 me

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V

LOL...you can spot synthol a mile away, and I would never have bothered....the stuff looked like shit on 99.9% of those that used it.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Chic is a good sized guy.You guys cant joke all you want but Bob Chicerillo , has done quite well for himself.He won the Mr USA, which is a very hard show to win.He has been is atleast 4-5 diffrent movies, and he is succesful.
Most of you guys would die to be his size, and look as good as he does at 40 something years old.
Bob has a good life,he has accomplished alot.......good for him....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Chic is a good sized guy.You guys cant joke all you want but Bob Chicerillo , has done quite well for himself.He won the Mr USA, which is a very hard show to win.He has been is atleast 4-5 diffrent movies, and he is succesful.
Most of you guys would die to be his size, and look as good as he does at 40 something years old.
Bob has a good life,he has accomplished alot.......good for him....

Appreciate that brother...assume I'll be seeing you at the O?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
bob what kind of meal plan did u ahve the day of the interview
i assume u were at an expo of sorts? shakes? bars? did  bring food w u? cashews?

plz replythanx
w

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......

His arms dont look syntholed at all toolbag and to think your a nurse.  You talk like a complete idiot

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Anytime Bob.....Its a shame alot of these don't realize how hard it is to win a national show, especially the Mr USA.
I can honestly say its harder to win the USA, then to win a pro show.I know alot of people will disagree with me, but at a pro show you got maybe, 15 guys to compete against.At the Mr USA there is several hundred, and all of them are  in shape and so hungry if you told them if they kill someone, and they win the show. I bet 90% of the guys would do it.
There is something about getting a pro card that makes guys go nuts, and they only give out 2, now 3 and you have several hundred athletes.....Bob you beat them all and won the overall.The best I could do at 258lbs was 10th place.So I have to give my respect were respect is due.

BOB, you will be at the Mr Olympia wont you? You will probably be at the bodybuilding.com booth then they will probably have you be the M.C. at the show.We are going to have 2 booths at the Mr O expo, one for our womens line, and one for our mens line.
Bob you know there is going to be getbiggers hiding behind the crowd taking pics of us, to post on the board, lol.Then they will bash how small we look at 250-260 lbs.Sat we look like shit, and we have no muscle.Yet the guy talking all the trash will be some 170lb guy who wont post a pic of himself, but always puts down others.
Its funny getbig is the only place were you can look fantastic, and people will tear you down,lol.
I was 290lbs at the Arnold Classic, and a guy named Viking power, who used to post on here, said I looked small and had no arms, lol.Meanwhile he was 190lbs and 17" arms, lol. Could you imagine telling someone who weighs almost a 100 lbs more then you do small, lol.......Only on getbig........

spinnis

a fucking MONSTER lol

spinnis

bob what kind of meal plan did u ahve the day of the interview
i assume u were at an expo of sorts? shakes? bars? did  bring food w u? cashews?

plz replythanx

WTF?? Pm this shit retard

spinnis

Haha I want to see Glenn ross doing an interview with Silvio  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Anytime Bob.....Its a shame alot of these don't realize how hard it is to win a national show, especially the Mr USA.
I can honestly say its harder to win the USA, then to win a pro show.I know alot of people will disagree with me, but at a pro show you got maybe, 15 guys to compete against.At the Mr USA there is several hundred, and all of them are  in shape and so hungry if you told them if they kill someone, and they win the show. I bet 90% of the guys would do it.
There is something about getting a pro card that makes guys go nuts, and they only give out 2, now 3 and you have several hundred athletes.....Bob you beat them all and won the overall.The best I could do at 258lbs was 10th place.So I have to give my respect were respect is due.

BOB, you will be at the Mr Olympia wont you? You will probably be at the bodybuilding.com booth then they will probably have you be the M.C. at the show.We are going to have 2 booths at the Mr O expo, one for our womens line, and one for our mens line.
Bob you know there is going to be getbiggers hiding behind the crowd taking pics of us, to post on the board, lol.Then they will bash how small we look at 250-260 lbs.Sat we look like shit, and we have no muscle.Yet the guy talking all the trash will be some 170lb guy who wont post a pic of himself, but always puts down others.
Its funny getbig is the only place were you can look fantastic, and people will tear you down,lol.
I was 290lbs at the Arnold Classic, and a guy named Viking power, who used to post on here, said I looked small and had no arms, lol.Meanwhile he was 190lbs and 17" arms, lol. Could you imagine telling someone who weighs almost a 100 lbs more then you do small, lol.......Only on getbig........

LOL...you know how it goes here, bro...

Yes, I'll be floating around the Olympia as usual....at the BB.com booth, hosting lots of events.  Good move with the double (and seperate booths)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Glen Ross is a big fucker alright,he even makes my bear friend look someway average sized
Glen is a nice funny decent guy though,unlike my friend who is a sick cu nt

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
a fucking MONSTER lol

Epic 12 months/year Permabulker, i'm a little jealous.
...no question.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Yes Bob has it all

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
jesus, you think you're somehow digging at bob with this?  The guy is a fat fucking slob of a human. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
The guy is a fat fucking slob of a human. 

bullshit hes not a slob.

spinnis

jesus, you think you're somehow digging at bob with this?  The guy is a fat fucking slob of a human. 

what?

Just showing how fucking HUGE glenn is, nothing bad against chick you retard