Author Topic: Does your Girl have to Work Out?  (Read 2374 times)

Stavios

Re: Does your Girl have to Work Out?
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 08:04:32 AM »
as long as she gives me my daily blowjob, she can do whatever the fuck she wants with her free time

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 12:20:09 PM »
I hear you.  I did have a prerequset, my girl had to work out.  I didn't tell her that, I just made sure I hooked up with a chick that did.  My wife is 35, 5 foot 5 and 115, and is solid muscle.  She runs 3 miles a day, and eats mainly salad chicken turkey and fish.  She looks better now than when I met her.  She is Hungarian, and we've been married 10yrs, and I attribute that alot to training.  Her self confidence is good, so she don't have to bang everyone to feel good about herself.  She works at the Wynn here in Vegas, and most of these chicks are 21 to 25, and she is STILL in better shape than them all.

I'm exceptionally proud of my wife.

Wow, it sounds like you WORSHIP her. I hope you're ironing her pants tonight, so that she can continue wearing them without creases  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 12:44:29 PM »
as long as she gives me my daily blowjob, she can do whatever the fuck she wants with her free time
So you dont care what Collossus_1986 does in 'her' free time ...is that what your saying ?
L