Author Topic: Bodybuilder Fakhri Mubarak assaults staff at New York supplement store  (Read 17744 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
How stupid can you be, and on video too.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
The other employee looks genuinely terrified to help out. Shouldn't you have a 2x4 or a bat or something that you can bring to bear?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Classy prep coach, who is Mike?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Umm.. MusclePhone found what Fakhri replied to this incident... and what was behind all this.

First and foremost I apologize to you for the misleading , irrelevant and improper emails sent to you by certain individuals. However, the individuals in the video and those sending the videos who remain nameless for now were allegedly discovered to have mishandled over $50k from my business.

They are now trying to unnecessarily and untruthfully defamed me to my friends , family , customers , clients both nationally and internationally. The clip from the store which you saw is only merely a few selective seconds on their part of a much larger situation in which these individuals are currently facing criminal felony grand larceny charges as well as civil slander and defamation of character due to posting the videos.

As you know I've been in this industry for over 2 decades and my reputation is immaculate. These individuals have no integrity for their actions and their success in their current life has proven that. Now they are facing charges that will ruin their lives even more. May God forgive them while they face the harsh judicial system both criminally and civilly.

Thank you ,
IFBB Pro Fakhri Mubarak
CEO / President of NXT Sports Nutrition — at NXT Sports Nutrition.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Umm.. MusclePhone found what Fakhri replied to this incident... and what was behind all this.

First and foremost I apologize to you for the misleading , irrelevant and improper emails sent to you by certain individuals. However, the individuals in the video and those sending the videos who remain nameless for now were allegedly discovered to have mishandled over $50k from my business.

They are now trying to unnecessarily and untruthfully defamed me to my friends , family , customers , clients both nationally and internationally. The clip from the store which you saw is only merely a few selective seconds on their part of a much larger situation in which these individuals are currently facing criminal felony grand larceny charges as well as civil slander and defamation of character due to posting the videos.

As you know I've been in this industry for over 2 decades and my reputation is immaculate. These individuals have no integrity for their actions and their success in their current life has proven that. Now they are facing charges that will ruin their lives even more. May God forgive them while they face the harsh judicial system both criminally and civilly.

Thank you ,
IFBB Pro Fakhri Mubarak

If they robbed him of 50k then he held back well, would have beaten them senseless

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
I bet the audio version is quite funny.

Army of One

• Getbig V

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Who's the tough guy in the hoodie standing there with his arms out in a squat pose?

bigmc

• Getbig V
body builders fight like old people fuck
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Douche bag, someone steals from you, you follow the correct judicial procedures, if they are found guilty they are looking at jail time and theft from an employer would mean they will never be employable ever again,.

Just cos someone committed a crime against me is no excuse to start acting like a thug and then come back at us with his "reputation" and "integrity" talk, I for once don't believe him. A  man should only use violence if physically threatened, this shows weakness and lack of self control.

Fuck him I don't care if they stole $500k

He's looking at assault charges now potentially too, having instigated this incident and escalation. Got caught like a bitch
S

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Bodybuilder Fakhri Mubarak assaults staff at New York supplement store
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 10:14:41 AM »
he went EL CHAPO on him

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 10:23:22 AM »
That surveillance tape is a Mr. Olympia qualifier.

ismoseppo

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 10:27:00 AM »

they always always go for the side headlock, its like its their only move

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2014, 10:32:23 AM »
Look at that other guy, just standing there looking on like a gimp while his co-worker gets assaulted. Unbelievable

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2014, 10:45:23 AM »

Imagine if that bodybuilder just "waddled" up to a legitimate fighter! And the bodybuilder reached his arms & hands out and tried that "strangulation" technique.

I guy like Junior Dos Santos would need just 1 jab & 1 uppercut to finish a guy like that.

Blast, Blast. Fight over.

Giovanni1443

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 10:45:53 AM »
someone needs to take a few jiujistu privates  :'(

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2014, 10:58:24 AM »
I could be wrong, but the alleged mishandling, if not larcenous, but definitely assaulted, battered, and bruised, clerk looks injured. I'd be surprised if he didn't have a long, expensive, and arduous road to recovery ahead of him. The way he stumbled out from behind the counter tells me that his once healthy appetite and former joy for life is not what it used to be. Being choked forcibly can lead to sporadic and spiraling feelings of vertigo and nausea, and the way the defenseless clerk had to grab a shelf to collect his balance indicates this very real possibility. He's probably deep into depression and anxiety. He can't sleep, suffers from ED, and is afraid to leave his home for fear of being assaulted by IFBB pro card holding marauding manlet prep coaches.

He's gona get sued to the gills.
S

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2014, 11:05:31 AM »
This is full blown assault and on top of that he was very poor at doing it.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2014, 11:18:55 AM »
His employees were back dooring Mutant products.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 11:51:45 AM »
It looked more as if he just wanted to hug somebody

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 11:53:54 AM »
I find it funny when bodybuilders fight.   It always looks awkward

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

As you know I've been in this industry for over 2 decades and my reputation is immaculate. These individuals have no integrity for their actions and their success in their current life has proven that. Now they are facing charges that will ruin their lives even more. May Allah forgive them while they face the harsh judicial system both criminally and civilly.

Thank you ,
IFBB Pro Fakhri Mubarak

Fixed

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2014, 12:12:01 PM »

I always thought they fought like fat people, huffing and puffing while sweating profusely

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Douche bag, someone steals from you, you follow the correct judicial procedures, if they are found guilty they are looking at jail time and theft from an employer would mean they will never be employable ever again,.

Just cos someone committed a crime against me is no excuse to start acting like a thug and then come back at us with his "reputation" and "integrity" talk, I for once don't believe him. A  man should only use violence if physically threatened, this shows weakness and lack of self control.

Fuck him I don't care if they stole $500k

He's looking at assault charges now potentially too, having instigated this incident and escalation. Got caught like a bitch

spoken like a true liberal, cop-calling sissy.

StreetSoldier4U

• Getbig III
spoken like a true liberal, cop-calling sissy.

Its the rational choice. Attacking the person isnt going to get your money back and it only complicates the issue by adding possible jail time to your list of problems