Author Topic: Question for GH15 regarding machines?  (Read 801 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Question for GH15 regarding machines?
« on: August 06, 2011, 05:55:24 AM »
Hey god, you said several times that machines are better than free weights to stimulate muscle growth. What machines are to prefer: Plate loaded or stick-weights? Also what manufacturers are the best to stick to? Hammer Strenght? Nautilus?

Thx for your input

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: Question for GH15 regarding machines?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 06:03:44 AM »
He's wrong about that. Free_weights are the best. Plate loaded Hammer Strength are a distant second. I am forced to use Hammer Strength and Cybex for my back as I have a recurring lower back injury if I do barbell bent over rows, etc. Other than that it's mostly free weights.
(

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 06:07:28 AM »
He's wrong about that. Free_weights are the best. Plate loaded Hammer Strength are a distant second. I am forced to use Hammer Strength and Cybex for my back as I have a recurring lower back injury if I do barbell bent over rows, etc. Other than that it's mostly free weights.

A mix is best IMHO.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 06:08:39 AM »
Hey god, you said several times that machines are better than free weights to stimulate muscle growth. What machines are to prefer: Plate loaded or stick-weights? Also what manufacturers are the best to stick to? Hammer Strenght? Nautilus?

Thx for your input
I wouldn't ask  anyone,who I have not seen,a question on how they built their body... Be a real man and stop Phaggin it up,with calling a complete loser god..