Author Topic: a life of vanity=a life of lonliness  (Read 15860 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: a life of vanity=a life of lonliness
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2009, 05:47:26 PM »
Left hand masturbating is a little unorthodox.
P

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »
I like that shirt,,, who is it by?

that's a andrew christian

www.andrewchristian.com

that particular shirt you have to search for though as they don't sell it on his website anymore but alot of his shirts are awesome and his underwear is the shit

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2009, 05:48:47 PM »
Left hand masturbating is a little unorthodox.

i know

I use a western grip

using my left hand allows for a easier "catch"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2009, 05:55:37 PM »
sounds like the type of guy that eats out the pussies of whores

how dare you compare me with john the stutterer

seriously, I always say to myself that john will be the guy who sneaks a gun past that midget ronnie and will end up gunning down howard then killing himself

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2009, 06:28:34 PM »
You seem like a good guy, really.

But come on, your problems have nothing to do with appearance (although your comparing yourself to a young Richard Gere was an obscene stretch by even the most charitable measure).

Your problem isn't even the metro thing.

Your problem is you positively drip with beta maleness..."I can't stand another anonymous blowjob this"..."I'm SOOOOO LONELY that"...."I just want to be Loved yadadada"

I sure as fuck hope you don't talk like this in front of the strange bro, because if you do, you literally COULD look like a young, well muscled Richard Gere and wind up with your dick in your hand 10 times out of 10.

Women are lonely, weak and insecure enough themselves you think they want a weaker, MORE insecure version of themselves with a receding hairline and shitty spray on tan man?!

Shave your head, fuck a hooker, get in a fight and when you start to feel all "lonely" or introspective just lay down until it goes away...whatever you do Johnny MAN UP FFS.

I like this advice...I was just at the gym reading Mens Journal...omg!!! what a bunch of girls you straight guys have become...wtf...it was like reading a womens magazine..I mean articles on how to trim the perfect beard with Jake Gingelhal as the picture...wtf...articles about how to be a real man and what 'gear' to buy in order to be a man..wtf...the womens movement and the gay movement has really emasculated you guys...Take back you fucking lives...you cant find masculinity in a fucking magazine you bunch of girls... talk to your fathers and your grandfathers maybe they can help  get you guys on track again...Men today are fucked by the system and by women. Its time to stop being so politically correct and be yourselves again.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2009, 06:30:53 PM »

where do you see a receding hairline

i think you are a awesome guy but you are to made up, the tan that hair do, the real tight top

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2009, 06:45:02 PM »
Johnny, no offense, but you're not metrosexual, you're gay.  90% of the people who see you must automatically assume that you're on the lookout for some cock.  Reduce the tan, change the hairstyle, and stop pouting!

Moving to another town may provide a short term benefit, meeting new people, going new places, etc., but you'll soon come back to the same problem.  I think you need to start making some more meaningful relationships, outside of stripping and clubs.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2009, 06:54:01 PM »
johnny are you playin us a bit?...you acted all down and out and a lot of nice people here said some nice things but you hardly admitted to changing anything about your life, in fact you said you know what we are saying is accurate but you have no intention of changing...its like you needed attention and got it...but it seems kinda disingenuous.  no?

or maybe you dont like the advice which is fine, its your party I suppose...but what exactly are you looking for in this thread?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2009, 07:03:00 PM »
johnny are you playin us a bit?...you acted all down and out and a lot of nice people here said some nice things but you hardly admitted to changing anything about your life, in fact you said you know what we are saying is accurate but you have no intention of changing...its like you needed attention and got it...but it seems kinda disingenuous.  no?

or maybe you dont like the advice which is fine, its your party I suppose...but what exactly are you looking for in this thread?

i was never looking for advice

just wanted to state on this vanity forum (and trust me, a bodybuilding forum IS a vanity forum) that the bitches in my current town don't like me cuz i'm vain hence why i have a permanent date with my left hand.

and yes, i'm not gonna change-i'm gonna continue to be shredded, i'm gonna continue to sport a killer tan and i'm gonna continue to wear my hair like a reject from "Zoolander".  bottom line, I like that sexy bitch i see in the mirror everyday more than i like the annoying bitches in my town

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2009, 07:10:32 PM »

just wanted to state on this vanity forum (and trust me, a bodybuilding forum IS a vanity forum) that the bitches in my current town don't like me cuz i'm vain hence why i have a permanent date with my left hand.

and yes, i'm not gonna change-i'm gonna continue to be shredded, i'm gonna continue to sport a killer tan and i'm gonna continue to wear my hair like a reject from "Zoolander".  bottom line, I like that sexy bitch i see in the mirror everyday more than i like the annoying bitches in my town

Your posts drip with homosexuality.  You should drop the "women don't like me" schtick, and just come out and ask for BayGBM's number.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2009, 07:14:12 PM »

Your posts drip with homosexuality.  You should drop the "women don't like me" schtick, and just come out and ask for BayGBM's number.  ::)

bullshit!

i'm sooo not bayGBM's type
I mean, you ever see the type of dudes he is into; they look like Krang from "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2009, 07:17:22 PM »

You're lack of pussy is sickening

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2009, 07:29:42 PM »
You're lack of pussy is sickening

me too  ;D

the irony of all ironies is that i'm good enough to come to your apartment dressed up like a cop, dry hump you with a thong on and have you like whip cream off my nipples (or not using whip cream, depending if you have carpeting in your shitty apartment) BUT i'm not good enough for you to give me your number

c unts

io856

« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2009, 07:34:02 PM »
the bigger I got + more vain I get the less overt attention I got from females other than skanks who just want to get laid... they never want more than that... although the advances from f*gs increased  ::)

and some of you wonder why Dennis Wolf is with that women...  ::)

one fairly hot girl told a good friend of mine I was too "pretty" and the muscles were too much so they don't show they like it... not that I was 'big' etc just perceptions

needless to say she was spread eagle two months later  :D

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2009, 07:35:50 PM »
me too  ;D

the irony of all ironies is that i'm good enough to come to your apartment dressed up like a cop, dry hump you with a thong on and have you like whip cream off my nipples (or not using whip cream, depending if you have carpeting in your shitty apartment) BUT i'm not good enough for you to give me your number

c unts

Chicks dig guys like Matthew McConaughey, Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt.  Guys who are in shape and look after themselves, but also look masculine.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2009, 07:36:14 PM »

I understand but it isnt rocket science...vanity leads to narcississm which leads to hurting others which = hurting self....Are you sure they are staying away from you just because you are vain?   gotta ask the tough questions here

if you say that vanity = lonliness but you refuse to change, sounds like you are being self destructive...no?  thats why people are trying to get you to change....I can understand that you dont want to change your looks but what about other attributes about yourself that create the vanity to begin with?  DIdn't you say you had a difficult relationshiop with your Dad?  Could the vanity be a way you are trying to fill yourself up with love?  thats an age old problem and the danger is that the things we do to fill ourselves up with love distract us from really finding it...and sometimes people waste a lifetime.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2009, 07:44:47 PM »
the bigger I got + more vain I get the less overt attention I got from females other than skanks who just want to get laid... they never want more than that... although the advances from f*gs increased  ::)

and some of you wonder why Dennis Wolf is with that women...  ::)

one girl told a good friend of mine I was too "pretty" and the muscles were too much so they don't show they like it...

needless to say she was spread eagle two months later  :D

this is true, the bigger I am the more attention I get from undesirables....usually slutty hispanic and black girls, random black men without father figures, and pervy white schmoes.

io856

« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2009, 07:48:18 PM »

there is a lot of truth to this for those who don't recognise this already

Women are lonely, weak and insecure enough themselves you think they want a weaker, MORE insecure version of themselves with a receding hairline and shitty spray on tan man?!

however a lot of women are very self-important(high standards) so it does not apply across the board

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #118 on: June 07, 2009, 12:08:00 AM »
yes, Johnnynoname- model, stripper, personal trainer, "beautiful Person", AIDS patient ;D is in fact also a lonely person in this piece of shit town

mind you, I know how to talk to girls, I know how to make  eye contact , listen THEN respond to what they say, be charming, yadadadadada

fact in this matter is that girls don't like guys who look better in their jeans then they do-----fucking bitches

truth be told, the guys who get all the pussy here are permabulkers who have alot of celtic tattoo's on there forearms.

so, until i can afford to move to L.A. (or just become a gay) i'm pretty much stuck with my left hand and whatever dry humping/BJs i get at stripping gigs (which doesnt count cuz that isn't real love-it's just a illusion)

FTW
Disagree. 

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #119 on: June 07, 2009, 01:25:58 AM »
Style wise I think you're going too far Johnny. People tend to be drawn to people that are authentic, when you tan too much, shave strip moustaches, pluck eyebrows, apply too much gel, it makes you way too sculpted/stylized. It makes you look unauthentic. People/girls will find it hard to take you at face value,'is he gay? he's slicker than an oil patch, can I trust him?'. In my book you're not that far off from guido, but with some different accents, and as I recall that's not really the look you wanted. Btw I think you would be perfect for a 'dandy look'.

Tight shirts are fine, body-tight shirts are wrong, go for natural fabrics without the awful stretch-factor. There's some really nice shirts by a brand called Gentilluomo, but almost every self respecting brand has slim fit dress-shirts these days. Avoid too bold stripes, esp diagonal! fine prints, lots of floral prints are the nice, or just a basic single colour shirt, in that case make sure the fabric quality is top notch. Low rising jeans with a slender straight leg, just a bit of a wash look nice and will look dressed up with a nice jacket. Regarding shoes; classic styles but with a twist, bit of a pointier nose, it's classy but edgy: .

Trying too hard is a waste of your time, money and energy, tone it back a bit, you'll look more natural but still very much a sharp dresser.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2009, 08:30:11 AM »
bottom line (and i've said this ad nauseam) the problem isn't me, it is the bitches in this area- they don't know what they are missing

i'm just gonna save up and move.  Plus, i'm sooo sick of northeast winters

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2009, 08:34:22 AM »
You are very insecure and that's why you aren't finding love.

Girls like men they can be comfortable around and something about your body language must make them turn the other way to perma bulkers.

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2009, 08:34:55 AM »
Style wise I think you're going too far Johnny. People tend to be drawn to people that are authentic, when you tan too much, shave strip moustaches, pluck eyebrows, apply too much gel, it makes you way too sculpted/stylized. It makes you look unauthentic. People/girls will find it hard to take you at face value,'is he gay? he's slicker than an oil patch, can I trust him?'. In my book you're not that far off from guido, but with some different accents, and as I recall that's not really the look you wanted. Btw I think you would be perfect for a 'dandy look'.

Tight shirts are fine, body-tight shirts are wrong, go for natural fabrics without the awful stretch-factor. There's some really nice shirts by a brand called Gentilluomo, but almost every self respecting brand has slim fit dress-shirts these days. Avoid too bold stripes, esp diagonal! fine prints, lots of floral prints are the nice, or just a basic single colour shirt, in that case make sure the fabric quality is top notch. Low rising jeans with a slender straight leg, just a bit of a wash look nice and will look dressed up with a nice jacket. Regarding shoes; classic styles but with a twist, bit of a pointier nose, it's classy but edgy: .

Trying too hard is a waste of your time, money and energy, tone it back a bit, you'll look more natural but still very much a sharp dresser.

wow...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2009, 08:42:15 AM »
You are very insecure and that's why you aren't finding love.

Girls like men they can be comfortable around and something about your body language must make them turn the other way to perma bulkers.

no...it is because the girls around these parts are retarded and don't know what is good for them

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2009, 08:44:04 AM »

with all due respect but don't give me fashion advice

you're not impressing me with your talk of fabric quality, bold colors and what "season" i am.

save your educating for one of the "Ed Hardy" wearing schmucks on here