Author Topic: Messed up scenario - Opinions sought  (Read 7724 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Messed up scenario - Opinions sought
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 10:40:37 AM »
If it was a reported, documented rape and the guy got away free because of some legal loophole that would be one thing.  This is something else.  Did she ever tell anyone at all?  Who were her friends at the time?  Did they at least notice her going through any sort of crisis?  Did she seek any sort of counseling to help her cope?  If the answer to all of these is no... hmmm.

She didn't feel the need to report it back then but she feels the need to bring it up now and see what he'll do about it?  If she's been a level headed woman for awhile then she gets some slack, but if she has a history of manipulative behavior or if this relationship is new and her answers to my questions raise eyebrows, I'd consider this the last straw.  Women like that belong elsewhere.

jethro

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2009, 11:22:14 AM »
take your chance and throw a length yourself. if it took her 2 years to make it up this time, chances are you won't be mates with that  dude in your 2 year time scale.  happy days

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2009, 11:26:26 AM »
Pic of the raped girls tits or she does not exist.
a

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 11:38:03 AM »
it was before you met her and it's none of your business.  Her problem, not yours.  So no need to play the tough, white knight for someone you're already starting to fall too hard for....

my .02 cents

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 02:46:41 PM »
Ok so my buddy has been dating this girl for a couple months and they are just getting serious now. She tells him that about 2 years ago she got raped by a guy she knew, they were in grad school together at the time. It was one of those drunk at a party, go back to his room, make out, and then he wouldn't stop when she told him to. She did not report it to the police or anything. This guy still lives in the general area here. My question is now as this girl's boyfriend is he obligated to beat the hell out of this guy. My thoughts are yes, but only if he fully believes her story is 100% accurate.

Thought?

bwhahahah are you fucking kidding me!?  God knows girls make this shit up for pity, and also when you go back to a room after drinking and start to fool around with a guy, it's victim participation and is almost impossible for the guy to get in trouble.  Also I wouldn't be suprised if she just hates this other guy for breaking up with her and she is trying to get back at him and makes up this lie so some dumbass believes her and goes and does this, NO fuckin way should he do this, break up with the bitch she is trouble.

jt
TEAM Nasser

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2009, 06:41:04 PM »
if you interview most men in prisons and ask them why they are there most will start their story with something like "about 3 years ago i met this girl"

dont do shit, listen, show you care and thats it

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2009, 06:49:34 PM »
i can't think of a single scenario of you getting involved that would "right" things.

like "muscularny" said, just hear her out, show you care and move on.

if you see him in an alley fight down the line getting his ass kicked, feel free to stomp his head in, but don't go out doing anything stupid.  don't be a bigger gorilla than him.

was he black?
Deep Tissue Massage

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2009, 08:16:07 PM »
i can't think of a single scenario of you getting involved that would "right" things.

like "muscularny" said, just hear her out, show you care and move on.

if you see him in an alley fight down the line getting his ass kicked, feel free to stomp his head in, but don't go out doing anything stupid.  don't be a bigger gorilla than him.

was he black?

Why the fuck would you do that, you are taking her word and not hearing his side of the story and ready to commit a crime over it?  What a fuckin simp ass move...

jt
TEAM Nasser

Jizzacked

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »
I would say a majority of women claim to have been "raped" at one point or another.... very rarely does it fall into what we automatically envision when we hear the word. 

most of these women have obscene amounts of baggage as well.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2009, 08:39:43 PM »
she can and should still report it.  >:(
then, take it from there.
A

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2009, 10:14:24 PM »

actually it would look bad on her, like she is trying to get vengeance, the guy won't get in trouble, no physical evidence and such a long time ago, there is completely no point to that and will waste tax payer dollars.

jt
TEAM Nasser

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2009, 11:59:35 PM »
my thought is he should stop dealing with damaged goods, that bitch is clearly fucked up in the head, she just has a grudge with that guy and is making up shit to get back at him. He probably fucked her and she went along with it 100% then after he didn't stay for cuddles and fucked off. ;D

Totally agree..She is just using him

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2009, 05:34:51 AM »
actually it would look bad on her, like she is trying to get vengeance, the guy won't get in trouble, no physical evidence and such a long time ago, there is completely no point to that and will waste tax payer dollars.

jt
i disagree, it would look like she is telling the truth. Yes, the guy wouldn't get in trouble, unless he would confess.
Justice and vengeance are 2 different things ;)
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2009, 05:39:50 AM »
One hint:

NEVER, never never never date a girl that got raped. NEVER. It's not worth it.

She will be a mess some day, the sex may turn into horror, and you're not her psychologist.

Stay away from women that heve been raped, you wouldn't eat a burger someone has spat on as well, even if the burger still looks ok.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 06:05:24 AM »
One hint:

NEVER, never never never date a girl that got raped. NEVER. It's not worth it.

She will be a mess some day, the sex may turn into horror, and you're not her psychologist.

Stay away from women that heve been raped, you wouldn't eat a burger someone has spat on as well, even if the burger still looks ok.
I had a girlfriend that was raped. She wasn't mess up.  ::) Being that 1 in 5 women are raped, there is a good change you dated a chick that was raped as well. ;)
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 06:09:01 AM »
I had a girlfriend that was raped. She wasn't mess up.  ::) Being that 1 in 5 women are raped, there is a good change you dated a chick that was raped as well. ;)

who said i didn't speak out of experience?  ::) ::)

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 06:10:34 AM »

I totally agree.

Why would you confess something to someone you just met if you can't report it to the police?
In some cases where it goes unreported the "victim" would like to pretend it never happened and would not speak on it EVER!

Sandra

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 06:13:44 AM »
A girl I dated claimed the same story as the OP and her dad is a cop.  At first I believed it and wanted to stomp the guy but then I got to thinking that the story was messed up.  Why would she not report the rape?
Squishy face retard

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2009, 06:17:06 AM »
Yeah i mean if it is true then it is definitely her fault for not reporting the rape. The guy didn't know her at the time so he couldn't convince her to do anything. He only found out because she got really upset when he made a "rape" joke. You know just messing around and she got really upset and then finally told him the truth. I guess the question is if he eventually marries and fully believes her, now does he do it since she is his wife.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2009, 07:14:16 AM »
Yeah i mean if it is true then it is definitely her fault for not reporting the rape. The guy didn't know her at the time so he couldn't convince her to do anything. He only found out because she got really upset when he made a "rape" joke. You know just messing around and she got really upset and then finally told him the truth. I guess the question is if he eventually marries and fully believes her, now does he do it since she is his wife.

I can tell you've put a lot of thought into building this 'scenario' mah man.  Props.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2009, 10:43:14 AM »
Ok so my buddy has been dating this girl for a couple months and they are just getting serious now. She tells him that about 2 years ago she got raped by a guy she knew, they were in grad school together at the time. It was one of those drunk at a party, go back to his room, make out, and then he wouldn't stop when she told him to. She did not report it to the police or anything. This guy still lives in the general area here. My question is now as this girl's boyfriend is he obligated to beat the hell out of this guy. My thoughts are yes, but only if he fully believes her story is 100% accurate.

Thought?
if it didnt happen under your watch, then you shouldnt worry about it. What next, your gonna go find the driver who rear ended her 5 years ago? if she was that stupid not to report it, the fuck her, its her fault... and its begs the questions, why the fuck would she tell a guy shes seeing now, and not tell the cops?

again, if it didnt happen under your watch ( when you were seeing the girl), then just let it go...

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2009, 11:01:49 AM »
Dump the skank

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2009, 08:26:35 PM »

Most women don't know the definition of rape
TEAM Nasser

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2009, 08:32:36 PM »
Most women don't know the definition of rape

He didn't cuddle with her for a sufficient amount of time afterwards, therefore it was "rape".    ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Jizzacked

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2009, 08:34:21 PM »