Author Topic: Jealousy... is it a turn-on?  (Read 8950 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Jealousy... is it a turn-on?
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2006, 05:19:04 AM »
Or a turn-OFF?

Does it make you feel loved and protected... or suffocated and claustrophobic?

I find there is a lot more acceptance for a man to seethe with the green-eyed monster and perhaps destroy a few things in his wake to make his point, while women are often perceived as demonic witch creatures if they show the same kind of passionate response. Maybe it's the marking of the territory thing that makes it more acceptable for men.

Never show weakness is my own personal motto.
Through my personal experiences I would have to say a turn-off. Thats where trust factors come into play.

PB

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2006, 10:51:47 PM »
Or a turn-OFF?

Does it make you feel loved and protected... or suffocated and claustrophobic?

I find there is a lot more acceptance for a man to seethe with the green-eyed monster and perhaps destroy a few things in his wake to make his point, while women are often perceived as demonic witch creatures if they show the same kind of passionate response. Maybe it's the marking of the territory thing that makes it more acceptable for men.

Never show weakness is my own personal motto.

A complete and total turn-OFF! Makes me feel not only suffocated and claustrophobic, ...but sometimes homicidal!

A little jealousy is understandable at times, and I try to be sympathetic and not exascerbate the situation, but constantly having to reassure someone, bolstering their ego, ...or defending against unwarranted accusations and suspicions gets real stale, real fast. If a guy can't trust me, or is more concerned with "appearances", then I'm happy to show him the door, ...and hope he doesn't let the doorknob hit him in the behind on the way out.

And men who 'mark their territory'... don't even get me started.
I swear I'm surprised some of these guys don't end up peeing on your leg. Hate it hate it hate it!  >:(

This one too is classic...  actually only Italians can make jealousy seem cute and funny.

Sorry Deedee, the cuteness factor wore off for me round about the time he was making death threats.  :-\

LMAO... theater majors are hilarious people if you like histrionics and bizarre games. Lol. Should have stuck with us Lit Majors.   ;)

{ROTFLMAO}  That Meisner will mess up your head everytime!  :P
w

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2006, 02:13:32 AM »
A little jealousy is cute. You know, when they don't say it openly, but you can see it in their eyes and hear it in the intonation that they're a little jealous. When they start asking questions and interrogations it's annoying as hell. Especially when you aren't doing anything,  ;).
When they're making accusations and almost make you do a lie-detector test it's time to get the fuck out.

I'm a little jealous sometimes as well.

I know a guy and his gf was going away for two weeks. He admitted to me he was lying on the floor crying, lol. He's half italian, dont know if it's a coincidence.
$

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2006, 07:02:28 AM »
Sorry Deedee, the cuteness factor wore off for me round about the time he was making death threats.  :-\

I was the only one who responded in that "what's the worst thing a guy has done to you" thread.  Looks like you have a few stories of your own.  Like we all do...  ;)

{ROTFLMAO}  That Meisner will mess up your head everytime! 

LMAO.  No comment!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2006, 07:04:18 AM »
I know a guy and his gf was going away for two weeks. He admitted to me he was lying on the floor crying, lol. He's half italian, dont know if it's a coincidence.

Only an Italian, or a Frenchman, can get away with admitting something like that...  :)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2006, 06:00:51 PM »
I was the only one who responded in that "what's the worst thing a guy has done to you" thread.  Looks like you have a few stories of your own.  Like we all do...  ;)

He wasn't making the death threats directly towards me, but for all intents & purposes, he might as well have, because the end result could very well have been the same thing. For years guys were terrified to even talk to me 'cause he was such a 'well-connected' Calabrese hothead (if ya know what I mean). Even in highschool, as we walked home from school, if someone spotted one of his cars in the distance, guys were jumping over hedges trying not to be seen anywhere near me. After we broke up, most guys in our town were too intimidated to even come near me. One guy who wasn't intimidated, happened to be a 'well-connected' Sicilian (if ya know what I mean.) Needless to say, when those fireworks started, being in the middle was not the safest place to be. It doesn't take a genious to figure out that when the Hatfield & the McCoys have finally settled their differences and lived in relative peace, the last thing either family wants or needs is war, ...let alone a war over a chick.  ::)  It doesn't take a genious to understand that Old Man Hatfield & Old Man McCoy, ...might simply take it upon themselves to rid themselves of the cause of the renewed feuding, so they can go back to a state of truce.  :o Let's just say I've had enough Soprano chic to last me a lifetime... or two.  :-\
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2006, 06:50:41 PM »
I think we Italians have a jealous gene that other people don't get because I have felt like go after guys the way you guys describe and I know many other Italians who are the same way.
Squishy face retard