Author Topic: MSNBC: Birthers "Lunatic Fringe"  (Read 7179 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
MSNBC: Birthers "Lunatic Fringe"
« on: July 21, 2009, 04:14:48 PM »
Hardball on MSNBC about to cover it.  Will be on at 7:17 PM EST, then again at 12:17 AM EST

Hahaha... wow... there are some seriously passionate people out there pissed about this birth cert.  And the mainstream media is shitting all over it. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: MSNBC: Birthers "Lunatic Fringe"
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 04:45:09 PM »
True enough.

But why doesn't Obama just show everyone the birth certificate?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 04:49:44 PM »
I'm confused.  Chris mathews just held up the hawaii birth cert that obama released.

what is the piece of paper all the 'birthers' are so passionate about?

this meeting just had what sounded like hundreds of people going nuts, demanding this birth certificate. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 04:54:12 PM »
I'm confused.  Chris mathews just held up the hawaii birth cert that obama released.

this meeting just had what sounded like hundreds of people going nuts, demanding this birth certificate. 

Well, that settles that.

Unless that isn't the Birth Cert. but something else related. I just heard that there was the "official" one that he won't bother releasing and instead there is some form of other document that's like a Birth Cert. but not a Birth Cert.

I think. I don't know.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 05:02:31 PM »
question is, is MSNBC's ratings that bad that they need to give time and a voice to these ppl?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 05:03:57 PM »
now, Countdown with Olbermann is about to discuss the issue too.

Reminds me a lot of the 911 truthers.  FOX/repub tv was the first to talk about it - shitting all over any mention of a true investigation, even when the 2 co-authors of the 911 commish report agreed we need another investigation as theirs was quite incomplete.

FOX got onboard FIRST to shit all over it and sway their viewers BEFORE they heard any facts.  All I know from MSNBC tonight is that people who want to see some birth cert are lunatics, wackos, and clueless.  Pretty funny.   I don't know any facts about this story - but I now know these folks are crazy.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 05:13:37 PM »
now, Countdown with Olbermann is about to discuss the issue too.

Reminds me a lot of the 911 truthers.  FOX/repub tv was the first to talk about it - shitting all over any mention of a true investigation, even when the 2 co-authors of the 911 commish report agreed we need another investigation as theirs was quite incomplete.

FOX got onboard FIRST to shit all over it and sway their viewers BEFORE they heard any facts.  All I know from MSNBC tonight is that people who want to see some birth cert are lunatics, wackos, and clueless.  Pretty funny.   I don't know any facts about this story - but I now know these folks are crazy.
did they also bring ppl on those that believe those idiotic rumors about palin and shit on them?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 05:16:12 PM »
did they also bring ppl on that believe those idiotic rumors about palin and shit on them?

That's not the way our media complex functions, unfortunately.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 05:20:12 PM »
Not sure how legit this information is, but let's see where this goes.   If it's false, I'm sure we'll get some corrections (240). 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 06:14:30 PM »
The uproar is that he released a certificate of live birth not his actual birth certificate. Don't know what document hardball had, but if it isn't the actual birth certificate it is not going to make a difference to those who believe he wasn't born in the US.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 06:23:05 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 06:24:03 PM »
The uproar is that he released a certificate of live birth not his actual birth certificate. Don't know what document hardball had, but if it isn't the actual birth certificate it is not going to make a difference to those who believe he wasn't born in the US.

ahhh okay.  I see the difference now, thanks.  I can understand ppl being concerned. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 06:48:34 PM »

Thats the "is a birth cert. but not a birth cert." document I was thinking of.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 02:01:47 AM »
Exactly like kazan said, that wasn't his birth certificate, that was a certificate of live birth. 

Why doesn't Obama just show the birth certificate already?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 02:15:20 AM »
True enough.

But why doesn't Obama just show everyone the birth certificate?
all that's required is that he was born in America.  For fuck sake the Governor of Hawaii says it's valid and his birth was announced in the paper.  Both major political fact checking organizations have confirmed.  If the governor recognizes his citizenship as valid, that's the fucking end of the fucking goddamned fucking line.  Are we suggesting a freaking conspiracy involving time travel or what?  They went back in time and had his birth announced in Hawaii?  The Governor has seen the original birth certificate.  Good enough fucking proof for me.  These guys are starting to look like serious wingbats.  Bigger things to talk about right now.  Douchebags wasting their time on this crap are fucking idiots.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 02:21:48 AM »

they want all the dirty details of the entire extended birth cert. None of which is required to run for president.  It's not enough for them that Hawaii's Govenor, a republican that supported McCain, says the birth cert is real. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

idiot fucking morons. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 05:04:54 AM »
ahhh okay.  I see the difference now, thanks.  I can understand ppl being concerned. 

It goes beyond that 240, the COLB they released has been proven to have discrepancies and Obama refuses to allow the actual BC to be released. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 05:39:08 AM »
all that's required is that he was born in America.  For fuck sake the Governor of Hawaii says it's valid and his birth was announced in the paper.  Both major political fact checking organizations have confirmed.  If the governor recognizes his citizenship as valid, that's the fucking end of the fucking goddamned fucking line.  Are we suggesting a freaking conspiracy involving time travel or what?  They went back in time and had his birth announced in Hawaii?  The Governor has seen the original birth certificate.  Good enough fucking proof for me.  These guys are starting to look like serious wingbats.  Bigger things to talk about right now.  Douchebags wasting their time on this crap are fucking idiots.

Whoa. Relax, good buddy. I was just asking as simple question. And I think it's a pertinent one. Hell, my birth cert. is currently 5 ft. away in my safe. Simple as that. Why go through all this shit and lend to so many conspiracy theories by not providing an actual birth cert.?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 05:45:14 AM »
Whoa. Relax, good buddy. I was just asking as simple question. And I think it's a pertinent one. Hell, my birth cert. is currently 5 ft. away in my safe. Simple as that. Why go through all this shit and lend to so many conspiracy theories by not providing an actual birth cert.?
did you just ask me the same question that I replied to?  Pretty much...  :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 05:49:11 AM »
This is funny, you all finally have some valid bitches about obama and you reach into the bag of got nothing bullshit from the election.... Brilliant ya fucking morons.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 05:50:35 AM »
did you just ask me the same question that I replied to?  Pretty much...  :-\

You ranted and raved but never answered my question.  :'( :-\ :'( :-\ :-[

I simply want to know why he can't/won't show his original Birth Cert. I pretty much agree with you on what you said, but I just find it odd that he can't or won't produce his actual original Birth Cert.

It looks like Obama is goading these Birther's on and on to make them look wingbat's and crazy people. If you take a look at the MSNBC segment, it seems to be working.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2009, 05:52:48 AM »
You ranted and raved but never answered my question.  :'( :-\ :'( :-\ :-[

I simply want to know why he can't/won't show his original Birth Cert. I pretty much agree with you on what you said, but I just find it odd that he can't or won't produce his actual original Birth Cert.

It looks like Obama is goading these Birther's on and on to make them look wingbat's and crazy people. If you take a look at the MSNBC segment, it seems to be working.

Why is he spending millions of dollars defending these lawsuits and seeking every single one thrown out on jurisdictional issues as opposed to the merits of the case itself?   

James

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2009, 05:55:36 AM »
Lou Dobbs Says Obama Yet to Present Actual Proof of Citizenship - Audio 7/20/09

[/youtube]

[/youtube]

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2009, 07:04:24 AM »
This is funny, you all finally have some valid bitches about obama and you reach into the bag of got nothing bullshit from the election.... Brilliant ya fucking morons.

I think the people who are concerned about the birth certif are ones that do have valid beefs.  They are probably thinking if they can prove he does not have the qualifying requirements to be our president, all these policies/bills they perceive as being detrimental to our country will be nullified.
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2009, 07:05:43 AM »
I think the people who are concerned about the birth certif are ones that do have valid beefs.  They are probably thinking if they can prove he does not have the qualifying requirements to be our president, all these policies/bills they perceive as being detrimental to our country will be nullified.

Look, if Bush did the same thing, people would be asking the same questions.  It does seem bizarre that he wont release the damn thing and spends millions defendin g these suits on jurisdiction issues as opposed to the merits.