Author Topic: GM says it needs $11.6 billion more this year  (Read 728 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
GM says it needs $11.6 billion more this year
« on: May 07, 2009, 06:30:37 PM »
Struggling automaker General Motors reported a $6 billion loss during the first three months of the year Thursday, and said it will need more government loans soon as it tries to come up with a plan to stay out of bankruptcy.

GM (GM, Fortune 500) burned through $10.2 billion in cash in the quarter, leaving it with only $11.6 billion in cash on hand at the end of the period. The company says it needs between $11 billion and $14 billion on hand to continue normal operations.

Most of the cash GM burned in the quarter came from the $9.4 billion in government loans it got during the first three months of the year. GM has received $15.4 billion in federal assistance since the end of last year.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: GM says it needs $11.6 billion more this year
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 06:44:46 PM »
FUCK NO...
C

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »
FUCK NO...

It's funny how all the bail out proponents ignore this type of shit when it gets to a level of beyond ridiculous.

but, think of all the jobs it'll save.... ::) hey dickheads, the jobs are still going bye bye, just like your money.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 09:38:54 PM »
I am soooo amazed the American people can't see what is going on here....

Holy cow....  :-\

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 08:36:15 AM »
I am soooo amazed the American people can't see what is going on here....

Holy cow....  :-\

They can see...they just can't do anything about it...Their new idiotic president and his corrupt cabinet are handing away TRILLIONS and printing TRILLIONS more...what can the american public do other than get their guns, pitchforks, tar, feathers, guillotines, THE RACK, etc and physically go to Washington (or gay bars in Washington) and proceed to start killing  these MFs....Suggestions???
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 08:46:25 AM »
All for union votes.This will go on until Obama is out of office.The democrats only care about the unions,not the country.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 08:51:42 AM »
Struggling automaker General Motors reported a $6 billion loss during the first three months of the year Thursday, and said it will need more government loans soon as it tries to come up with a plan to stay out of bankruptcy.

GM (GM, Fortune 500) burned through $10.2 billion in cash in the quarter, leaving it with only $11.6 billion in cash on hand at the end of the period. The company says it needs between $11 billion and $14 billion on hand to continue normal operations.

Most of the cash GM burned in the quarter came from the $9.4 billion in government loans it got during the first three months of the year. GM has received $15.4 billion in federal assistance since the end of last year.

I just want 2 billion.... ???
I hate the State.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 08:55:32 AM »
All for union votes.This will go on until Obama is out of office.The democrats only care about the unions,not the country.

UNIONS???? WTF does unions have to do with this? This is your presidents decisions to bailout the industries that paid for his campaign and who really run america...The unions and their workers don't have a DAMN thing to do with what is going on in america...they are being fired, laid off and/or losing benefits like everyone else.

Go on until Obama is out of office...HAH!!! I this goes on a couple of more months THERE WILL BE NO MORE AMERICA...forget surviving four years of this type of corruption.
C

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 09:39:01 AM »
UNIONS???? WTF does unions have to do with this? This is your presidents decisions to bailout the industries that paid for his campaign and who really run america...The unions and their workers don't have a DAMN thing to do with what is going on in america...they are being fired, laid off and/or losing benefits like everyone else.

Go on until Obama is out of office...HAH!!! I this goes on a couple of more months THERE WILL BE NO MORE AMERICA...forget surviving four years of this type of corruption.

That is the case with the financial corporations... In the case of the auto companies, it's about keeping the unions afloat for their voting block. If GM wasn't a union shop, the government wouldn't give a shit about the company.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 09:40:19 AM »
That is the case with the financial corporations... In the case of the auto companies, it's about keeping the unions afloat for their voting block. If GM wasn't a union shop, the government wouldn't give a shit about the company.

Do you think I can get 2 billion? ???
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 09:46:01 AM »
You can try man, you can try...

If you succeed, send a mil or two my way...  ;)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 09:54:41 AM »

Voting block???...do you think this or any other administration cares about the american VOTE? your votes mean nothing as they are NOT EVEN COUNTED. Presidents and officials are SELECTED NOT ELECTED. If there is anything to the claim of saving unions it is only to get the UNION DUES applied toward certain political officials. American government uses unions to launder money and to get kickbacks...THERE IS NO POLITICAL STRENGTH IN UNIONS...and if there were wouldn't they be able to save their own jobs which they are being fired from??
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 10:17:51 AM »

He is keeping GM alive as a pay back to unions.He is forcing card check as a pay back to unions.He is trying to open the border so more illegals come in so they are forced to join unions to work via card check.The UAW and the government now control GM ,they own the company.Obama will not let it fail.He will pour trillions into it so it stays afloat.He gave the union controll of the company and fucked the investors giving them 33 cents on the dollar while the union and government got controll of it.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 10:25:20 AM »
I love it. The US has a 10 trillion+ national debt. 1/3 of the budget goes for debt service... And we are paying billions to failed companies based mearly on politics.

Simply amazing...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 10:29:13 AM »
I love it. The US has a 10 trillion+ national debt. 1/3 of the budget goes for debt service... And we are paying billions to failed companies based mearly on politics.

Simply amazing...

Ain't that the truth... :o
I hate the State.