Author Topic: will Palin RESIGN?  (Read 14240 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: will Palin RESIGN?
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2008, 06:44:38 PM »
She says the baby would have been out by NOON at the latest...

It was her FIFTH baby.  From what I have read, each baby arrives faster than the last.

The story goes:
From her TX hotel room, she calls the Doc in alaska at 4 am.  Tells her that she's leaking - ambiotic fluid or water has broken.  but she wishes to give a speech that afternoon.  The doctor - weird - tells her no problem.  Give the speech, then fly back to alaska tonight and have the baby here.

Our skinny governor sits and watches other speeches all day, gives a very graceful speech, then boards a flight to Seattle.  She poses for pics at the airport.  Then she flies form seattle to Alaska.  She drives past two large hospitals with large neonatal facilities - remember, she is premature downs with water broken for 16 to 18 hours at this point - and drive 45 minutes from airport to her own hospital and doctor.  There, a baby is born, but the hospital doesn't put her on the records like they did the other 2 babies born that day.

It's a remarkable story.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2008, 07:13:45 PM »

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »
Why would she resign? Obama has a nutcase for a pastor who associates with a nutcase priest, close ties with a terrorist (William Ayres), he could very well be muslim, shady real estate dealings, and on and on and on and on. We could go on for days but people like yourselves still vote for him. Yeah right, SHE'S the one who should resign....oh brother

Close ties? Sitting at a meeting with a man once = Close ties? You obviously watch Bill O'Fuck-head too much...

Looks  like the typical Republican scares have worked on you... they never have a dominant candidate, they just put out lies about the other to create doubt in the other...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2008, 08:41:50 PM »
, close ties with a terrorist (William Ayres)

If you can prove to us that Obama has close ties with a terrorist, I'll donate to Mccain and start knocking on doors for him tomorrow.

Please list the evidence.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2008, 08:45:47 PM »
If you can prove to us that Obama has close ties with a terrorist, I'll donate to Mccain and start knocking on doors for him tomorrow.

Please list the evidence.

The only place that talks about that is FOX NEWS..

The Coach

« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2008, 08:47:35 PM »
Rob, you saying that you'll campaign for McCain if I can prove this or that. That tells me I was right all along about you being closet lib and were voting for Obama all along. Sad!

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2008, 08:56:39 PM »
looks to me like bristol-babe is on her second pregnancy now

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »
Rob, you saying that you'll campaign for McCain if I can prove this or that. That tells me I was right all along about you being closet lib and were voting for Obama all along. Sad!

slow down... i've said from minute 1 that the only real repub in the race is Bob Barr, and he's getting my vote.

Now, do you have Ayers evidence?  I hear the name every day on FOX, but they never detail Obama's exact meaningful connection to him.  Can you share it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2008, 09:00:45 PM »
We can talk about her Patriotism too.  She used to belong to a fringe party that wanted Alaska to secede from the Union! 

ABC News: Members of 'Fringe' Alaskan Independence Party Say Palin Was a Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/09/members-of-frin.html

September 01, 2008 6:52 PM

The campaign of Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., likes to herald the independence of its new running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Officials of the Alaskan Independence Party say that Palin was once so independent, she was once a member of their party, which, since the 1970s, has been pushing for a legal vote for Alaskans to decide whether or not residents of the 49th state can secede from the United States.

And while McCain's motto -- as seen in a new TV ad -- is "Country First," the AIP's motto is the exact opposite -- "Alaska First -- Alaska Always."

Lynette Clark, the chairman of the AIP, tells ABC News that Palin and her husband Todd were members in 1994, even attending the 1994 statewide convention in Wasilla. Clark was AIP secretary at the time.

"We are a state's rights party," says Clark, a self-employed goldminer. The AIP has "a plank that challenges the legality of the Alaskan statehood vote as illegal and in violation of United Nations charter and international law."

She says it's not accurate to describe the party as secessionist -- they just want a vote, she says, adding that the members of the AIP hold different opinions on what Alaska should be.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2008, 09:17:19 PM »
240 your just facinated with having a first black president its not who is best for the country  ::) typical whigger....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2008, 09:19:05 PM »
240 your just facinated with having a first black president its not who is best for the country  ::) typical whigger....

Vote barr 2008.

If Camp Obama would have some screw-ups, we'd have something fun to talk about.  unfortunately, he's been quiet this weekend...(8,000 people on Friday night), Dublin, Ohio (19,000 people on Saturday night) and in Battle Creek (17,500 people) tonight.

If Obama would have some cool drama, we could talk about that.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2008, 09:22:50 PM »
her daddy really can't get enough of that.

Occam's razor dictates that it's more likely that this is a cover -up of a cover-up.

now THAT is irony, and not in a fashion that is likely to be favorable to your EQ/IQ.  :-\

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2008, 09:25:07 PM »
Vote barr 2008.

If Camp Obama would have some screw-ups, we'd have something fun to talk about.  unfortunately, he's been quiet this weekend...(8,000 people on Friday night), Dublin, Ohio (19,000 people on Saturday night) and in Battle Creek (17,500 people) tonight.

If Obama would have some cool drama, we could talk about that.
he hides it better we all have bad pasts... ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2008, 09:27:10 PM »
he hides it better we all have bad pasts... ::)

it's true. 

michelle obama was writing harsh things at 22. 
Obama was snorting coke at 22.
Mccain was 55 when he called his wife the C-word.  47 and cheating on his wife.
Palin was 30 and still attending fringe group seperatist meetings.

Hard to know when to cut off past mistakes.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2008, 09:27:17 PM »
bottom line is, Palin is a HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTT milf...anyone who says differently has serious homosexual tendencies

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2008, 09:30:11 PM »
it's true. 

michelle obama was writing harsh things at 22. 
Obama was snorting coke at 22.
Mccain was 55 when he called his wife the C-word.  47 and cheating on his wife.
Palin was 30 and still attending fringe group seperatist meetings.

Hard to know when to cut off past mistakes.
such as obama was muslim along with his fasshers...its funny you see a commercial with his mom, but NOOOOOOOO>...dad pics with the so called muslim outfit.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2008, 09:30:43 PM »
bottom line is, Palin is a HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTT milf...anyone who says differently has serious homosexual tendencies
panda....aka fat buff we all have homosexual tendancies..... ::)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2008, 09:32:26 PM »
CNN has dispacted a team of reporters to Alaska, so far they have un covered some emails and phone calls between Palin and the deputies office that she is under investigation with, and those emails will be released shortly.   Also the McCain campaign has dispatched a team to Alasaka to find out more info on Sarah Palin, as obviously they did not vet her enough, and r scrambling to beat reporters before they un cover more dirt on Palin.  Some dems don't even think Sarah will make it through the convention.   This will dominate the news for awhile :D

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2008, 09:36:07 PM »
Ok Matt. Keep us posted from Canada. We are all so worried about what you people think.  ::)

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2008, 09:36:15 PM »
too much, man.  really.  i heard that the crack legal team that did the original vetting didn't even bother to scan the local media regarding the woman.  'crack legal team'?  perhaps they were smoking crack   ::)

gotta love it, man.. gotta love it

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2008, 09:40:43 PM »
What a HUGE coincidence that just days after these rumors of Bristol being the mother she just happens to get preggo. I personally don't care about her getting preg, but with all this outright lying going on this woman seems like a reall kook to me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2008, 09:42:07 PM »
Anyone else - besides me - think Romney will get the official nomination on Thursday?

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2008, 09:49:24 PM »
The thing is why in his right mind would McSame choose someone who was currently under investigation??.  I mean he knew this was going to happen with the media looking into the investigation.  Maybe there is more to this story.  Maybe McSame picked Sarah knowing that this investigation would kill her and he would have to drop her and pick Romney.  This way at least he tryed to pick her and appeal to his Conservative base to get them on board, yet still ends up with Romney which will help him with indpendents.

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2008, 09:49:51 PM »
well, no...they're saying she's 5 months pregnant.  exactly 5.5 months after the birth of the child in question.  in other words, the daughter is now on her second pregnancy

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #124 on: September 01, 2008, 09:51:10 PM »
Anyone else - besides me - think Romney will get the official nomination on Thursday?

I think they'll stick it out with Palin, but it's not out of the question.  Depends how much info they uncover that you and I will never get to hear.