Author Topic: will Palin RESIGN?  (Read 14243 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: will Palin RESIGN?
« Reply #150 on: September 01, 2008, 10:48:09 PM »
Something tells me she won't be going back to school.  ;D

Would you give her some cock?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2008, 10:49:58 PM »
It sits fine with me though.  A woman has just as much of a right to pursue political aspirations as a man.  Would anyone ever blame a man for spending less time with his kids to go into politics?  

I've got a few objections to Palin which hinge on the outcome of further investigation, but being a bad mother isn't one of them.  I'm more concerned with her being a bad person in general and a crappy VP.

I agree with you on all but call me old fashoin I think that a mother should be around her kids when they are growing up.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #152 on: September 01, 2008, 10:52:43 PM »
I agree with you on all but call me old fashoin I think that a mother should be around her kids when they are growing up.

But she's been around all this time and her daughter keeps getting pregnant.  Maybe it's be better if she went away for awhile?  ;D  j/k

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 01, 2008, 10:53:08 PM »
the Biden-Palin VP debate should be interesting.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #154 on: September 01, 2008, 10:57:25 PM »
Something tells me she won't be going back to school.  ;D

;D Agreed. However, if, IF her mom does become VP, little Bristol will never have to work a day in her life, so school will be unnecessary. She can just lay around all day fucking, which is apparently what she is good at.
a

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 01, 2008, 10:57:59 PM »
Would you give her some cock?

Stop bothering me Sean.  >:(

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 01, 2008, 11:00:00 PM »
;D Agreed. However, if, IF her mom does become VP, little Bristol will never have to work a day in her life, so school will be unnecessary. She can just lay around all day fucking, which is apparently what she is good at.

Reason enough to get preggo again. I personally would give her some cock, just in case anyone was wondering.  ::)  ;D

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #157 on: September 01, 2008, 11:05:05 PM »
make the bet on intrade.com  $100 would go a long way with the odds they have now.

I was on intrade this morning as i follow that site alot, it pertty much right all the time on predicting the markets etc.  Obama was at 59% to win the pres nomination, now hes at 61.2% since this story broke about brisol, not a good sign for mccain.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #158 on: September 01, 2008, 11:21:28 PM »
you friends are nuts,,mccain won the election gh15 told you that over and over again ,.,both matt t and 240 are making themselves to be the jokes of getbig for ever to come past november,,dont tell gh15 it never said so ,,gh15 telling you here again and again mccain is president of  usa and the sarah so called story of daughter pregnant is none story and family matter private that is known long before selection by us,,in addition the other story about sarahs fifth child is complete and utter fabrication ,,

in any case this is your vp so learn to live with it ...sooner better
fallen angel

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #159 on: September 02, 2008, 12:12:24 AM »
bottom line is, Palin is a HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTT milf...anyone who says differently has serious homosexual tendencies

That is 100 percent the truth... Preach on brother.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2008, 12:28:11 AM »
McCain's ego would never allow him to lose to a black man period...There is no way he was going to go out like that...These types of guys have ego's that make Arnold's look like little boys...

This race was way to close and Obama was only going to gain more steam...So this is McCAin's way of losing "gracefully" to Obama...He can save face to all his racists buddies and also get to blame a woman for ruining it for him...

Its actually fcking Genius if it all plays out this way...And McCain will look like a Saint to all the housewives of the world...What a way to go out...

Obama will be president for approx a year and then my best guess is Biden will have to step in for him...And we the world will look at the similiarities between JFK and Obama for the rest of time...It will be unfortunate but it looks like that is the way the stars are lining up...

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2008, 01:04:28 AM »
Its actually fcking Genius if it all plays out this way...And McCain will look like a Saint to all the housewives of the world...What a way to go out...

Yeah, McCain's a mastermind.  He's got guaranteed MILF pussy lined up for him wherever he goes in America and abroad for the rest of his life.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2008, 01:12:27 AM »
McCain's ego would never allow him to lose to a black man period...There is no way he was going to go out like that...These types of guys have ego's that make Arnold's look like little boys...

This race was way to close and Obama was only going to gain more steam...So this is McCAin's way of losing "gracefully" to Obama...He can save face to all his racists buddies and also get to blame a woman for ruining it for him...

Obama will be president for approx a year and then my best guess is Biden will have to step in for him...And we the world will look at the similiarities between JFK and Obama for the rest of time...It will be unfortunate but it looks like that is the way the stars are lining up...

good theory.....

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2008, 06:58:09 AM »
She is DONE for.  At the acceptance speech she just couldn`t stop mentioning her son "Trigg Paxson Van Palin".  Turns out its not her son at all and she was never pregnant.  Her 16 year old daughter was pregnant and she tried to cover it up.  They took her out of school and lied claiming "mono" at the SAME time the pregnancy occured.  Hillarious that she claims it was her son that she JUST gave birth to in April.

Palin cannot be trusted with anything.  This also sends a horrible message to young girls and families dealing with teen pregnancy.  This isn`t 1915 where you should be ashamed and have to cover it all up.

Palin is a moron as is Mccain for his poor choice.

That story is a total lie.Stop looking at MSNBC and the Daily KOOK blog.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2008, 06:59:50 AM »

That story is a total lie.Stop looking at MSNBC and the Daily KOOK blog.

MSNBC is reporting on this now?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2008, 07:04:47 AM »
I COULD CARE LESS IF ITS TRUE OR NOT......i'm voting for mccain. i can't support someone that is for abortion..gay marriage and wants to add trillions of dollars in new goverment programs

obama= for extreme gun control
obama=against offshore drilling
obama= wants to do away with nuclear energy
irongearco.com

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2008, 09:31:50 AM »
I see the Democrats are trying to find any story now.  So you are saying that since the daughter gave birth, exactly 2 1/2 weeks later she gets pregnant again.  Ok... keep trying to discredit Palin, but this is a new low for the Democrats. 

Amazing.

Work on your extra chin Ron.

1. That baby is the daughter's.  This lady is Gov of a State but there isnt one picture of her preg.  Palin is a small woman....so you cant say the fat hid the bump.  The daughter had the baby bump for that current infant.  Could give a rat's a$$ if the girl is preg but dont come up with lies.  Palin is suppose to the whole some true vs Obama.
2. Using her position to put people in the unemployment.  Again... she is the perfect woman.  What's up with that?

The point is she is there only for votes.  There was no background check. McCain didnt give a s##t.  Rice and Bobby backed out because they were not going to play political games...pitting them against another brown person.  Those two were the best qualified for VP if he wanted to go minority or woman. If he is in office...she'll be taking care of her kids.  The guy is an old school politican.  It dont change cause he picked a beauty queen.  Nothing out of her mouth matters him other than securing a win. 

Oh...Monica!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #167 on: September 02, 2008, 09:35:40 AM »
I COULD CARE LESS IF ITS TRUE OR NOT......i'm voting for mccain. i can't support someone that is for abortion..gay marriage and wants to add trillions of dollars in new goverment programs

obama= for extreme gun control
obama=against offshore drilling
obama= wants to do away with nuclear energy

It's "I COULDN'T CARE LESS"...

To your other points... I thought Obama was FOR nuclear energy.

From an Interview on "Meet the Press".

Russert: In terms of climate change, global warming, you've talked about wind and solar and biofuels. What about nuclear? All—in all realistic assessment, don't we need more nuclear power in order to wean ourselves off of those same fuels that are contaminating the world?

Obama: I think we do have to look at nuclear, and what we've got to figure out is can we store the material properly? Can we make sure that they're secure? Can we deal with the expense? Because the problem is, is that a lot of our nuclear industry, it reinvents the wheel. Each nuclear power plant that is proposed has a new design, has—it, it has all kinds of changes, there are all sorts of cost overruns. So it has not been an effective option. That doesn't mean that it can't be an effective option, but we're going to have to figure out storage and safety issues. And my attitude when it comes to energy is there's no silver bullet. We've got to be—we've, we've got to look at every possible option."

Now... I do not like his stance on Guns... That's his biggest issue... At least in my opinion.

I believe in the Second Amendment without any reservation... So If I'm going to blast Obama for something, that's it.

As far as "Offshore drilling is concerned." I think it's fine, but you know full well, that if we start more oil drilling, we'll never work on the alternative energy sources which we NEED to work on... The second someone starts finding more oil... People will be happy, and they will stop worrying about alternative energy until we're in a crunch again.

People have very short term memories... This isn't the first time the US had an "energy issue" related to oil, but once the wallet stopped being felt, people forgot all about it.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #168 on: September 02, 2008, 10:11:41 AM »
Tu, I fear that Obama will never look at nuclear very closely.  He doesn't think there is a safe way to dispose the waste, therefore, he will table the idea.  Nuclear, clean coal and natural gas are our quickest and most efficient fuel sources to solve our energy crisis.  Alternative energies are smart to persue but they may take many many yrs.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 02, 2008, 10:14:32 AM »
I don't get irritated that easily but all you sticking to the "The Down's baby is the daughters" are just wrong.  WRONG.  It was just refuted by major networks, adding that the daughter would have had to get pregnant 2 weeks after delivery.  Admit that it was a smear tactic, criticize these gutter negative sources and move on to the issues.  Attack her for relatively light experience, not her daughter's personal life and an outright unfounded lie by Daily KOS. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #170 on: September 02, 2008, 10:30:20 AM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #171 on: September 02, 2008, 10:42:19 AM »
Tu, I fear that Obama will never look at nuclear very closely.  He doesn't think their is a safe way to dispose the waste, therefore, he will table the idea.  Nuclear, clean coal and natural gas are our quickest and most efficient fuel sources to solve our energy crisis.  Alternative energies are smart to persue but they may take many many yrs.

I can see where you're coming from, but you have to admit that off shore drilling is simply another band-aid... Once we go down that road, people will forget all about alternative energy sources.

I agree that Clean Coal, Nuclear, and Natural gas are the best ways to do it today, but again, if we start drilling for more oil, that's all people will do... They will not look at anything else.

ADD nation.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #172 on: September 02, 2008, 10:44:08 AM »
I don't get irritated that easily but all you sticking to the "The Down's baby is the daughters" are just wrong.  WRONG.  It was just refuted by major networks, adding that the daughter would have had to get pregnant 2 weeks after delivery.  Admit that it was a smear tactic, criticize these gutter negative sources and move on to the issues.  Attack her for relatively light experience, not her daughter's personal life and an outright unfounded lie by Daily KOS. 

Bullcrap... It's EASY to get impregnated very shortly after birth... Happens all the time.

Her daughters life is a direct reflection of how she handles those she "leads".

If she doesn't lead her daughter well, then she's certainly not going to be a good leader for a nation of individuals.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 02, 2008, 10:57:43 AM »
I think nuclear is a bigger issue than offshore drilling, but Obama is leaning away from nuclear.  Offshore drilling will help some but its not a long term solution.  A wise leader would have an all of the above approach right now and be flexible to drop whatever is the least efficient or least cost effective.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 02, 2008, 10:58:43 AM »
A Down's baby is significantly more likely with an older mother and the daughter would have had to get pregnant 2 weeks after giving birth.  Its just not credible.  Insulting stories like this should be significant proof before they get out.  We shouldn't have to produce proof to discredit every bullshit story that comes up.