Author Topic: AtLarge Sale today (04/07) through Saturday!  (Read 2757 times)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
AtLarge Sale today (04/07) through Saturday!
« on: April 07, 2008, 07:45:32 PM »
SALE!

Spring is here and temperatures are rising!  This is the time of year when we all begin thinking about getting in shape for the summer.

AtLarge Nutrition, LLC (www.atlargenutrition.com) is here to help!  We are running a 10% off sale on all orders starting this evening (Monday the 7th of April) and running through Saturday the 12th.  That is 10% off the gross total (to include shipping charges) on ALL orders.

Need to lose some body fat to look good at the beach?  Give our Fat Loss Stack™ a try and save BIG!!!  You get the everyday stack savings of $20.35, free access to our exclusive Fat Loss Guide™, PLUS an additional 10% off for a total savings of OVER $33!!!
http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=10

Feeling skinny?  Don’t want to get sand kicked in your face at the beach?  Give our Maximum Mass Stack™ a try and save nearly $27!!!  With free access to our Max Mass Guide™ and the best mass supporting supplements on the market you will be HUGE just in time for summer!
http://atlargenutrition.com/nutrition_detail.php?products_id=9

Save BIG on all of our fine products!

Time waits for no one!  What are YOU waiting for?  Get to www.atlargenutrition.com and get on the road to optimize your body!

Discount coupon code = spring
w

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: AtLarge Sale today (04/07) through Saturday!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 08:35:30 PM »
I just wanted to give this a little bump to the top..

Chris was kickass enough to sponsor our powerlifting board's little shindig we had awhile back. I was kind of skeptical at first from all the claims I'd heard about his products..especially from all the big names that use them in the powerlifting community. At first I thought they were bought and paid for...but the more I talked to everyone about AtLarge's supplements, I realized they not only rep for them but all USE IT! I've had the pleasure of taking their ETS recovery product, RESULTS creatine/hmb mix, and Nitrean protien which tastes unbelievable btw... and can't get enough of it.  I know there are others on this board as well that use it and I'm sure they'll chime in too. I didn't go in expecting much..i figured it was just another waste of shelf space in the local supplement shop. But after three weeks on this stuff I can easily say that I've only seen recovery like this from my workouts from a 10ml vial. I'll be using this little stack of products until they stop making them. By then I'm sure they'll have something even better out!  ;D

For all the money we've all wasted on supplements...what's taking another chance..especially with a solid discount...on trying something that might just be worth every penny.  ;)

For those that want the quickest recovery they can get from high intensity workouts this side of a needle... ETS and RESULTS are THE best choices you could ever make.

For those that are looking for an outstanding blended protien that doens't taste like the bottom of my shoes.. NITREAN is awesome...especially the chocolate. I love it because not only does it blend easily in water..but it blends just as easily in MILK which we all know clumps up like cat shit in a litter box. I love this stuff!

and for those that just cna't seem to pack on the weight.. Maximus and the MASS STACK they offer is a sure fire way to pound in the calories to make your ass grow like a weed!

anyone has any questions what so ever on what i've been taking and how i'm taking it...feel free to pm me. I'd love to answer any and all questions about this stuff..chris and his products are by far the best I've ever tried and because of this.. I'm backing Atlarge Nutrition all the way.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 08:55:52 PM »
Thanks Wicked!
w

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 09:27:09 PM »
bump to agree with wicked. chris has been a hell of an asset to anyone who wants supplements that actually do work, rather than smoke and mirrors just for the sake of selling products. back on another board, in between getting confused with chris "ox" mason, chris was always up front and honest about his shit, bar none.

plus, hey, look at the guy. if he told me to eat a shit sandwich after every workout because he's been doing it for 10 years, i'd have to seriously consider it.

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 04:39:54 PM »
best tasting protein powder i've ever had

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 07:44:23 PM »
I just wanted to bump this up as a way of saying thanks again to Chris Mason ad www.atlargenutrition for sponsoring the deadlift challenge a while back.  I was fortunate enough to win some ALarge Product and am loving the fact that I did.  I have been taking "Results" a creatine/beta alanine/hmb supplement 3x wekly after training and it has seemingly helped my strength and recovery between sets.  I feel like I could train for hours at a rip, and adding Results is the only change that has been implemented in my plan. The cherry flavor tastes awesome too! You guys shouild definitely give his supps a try, if for no other reason than to support those who support getbig!

Jason

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 07:52:55 PM »
Thank you Jason!

Thanks to everyone else!

If the Getbiggers reading this have not tried our products yet now is a pretty good time.

Chris
w

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 06:57:10 AM »
bump!  Take advantage folks! No better time than now to give AtLarge a try! With all the different supplements they produce..there's no way you won't be able to find something that fits your training needs.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 03:09:12 PM »
I would DEFINITELY give At Large a try! I admit that I am one of the largest skeptics of supplements out there. I have never given in to the BS you see all through MD, Flex, and all the others. So when I saw pro strength athletes with At Large shirts and whatnot I said "oh great another company trying to take my money!"

JUST NOT THE CASE FOLKS!

I have been using MAXIMUS for a month now and can notice a great difference in soreness after workouts....almost NONE! I use it before and after a workout (2 scoops before and 3 after). Its great fuel for your workout and even better for recovery. I use the chocolate and it tastes incredible! It tastes like brownie batter, what could be better?

Quality ingredients and well developed blends. Try some while its on sale, what do you have to lose?

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2008, 02:20:26 PM »
bump!

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2008, 10:26:18 AM »
SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH SUNDAY! JUST TYPE IN THE PROMO CODE "SPRING" TO GET YOUR 10% OFF WHEN YOU CHECK OUT!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2008, 12:45:56 PM »
3 chicken breasts and a cup and a half of white rice post workout and i notice i have a lot less soreness. :D

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2008, 06:25:17 PM »
3 chicken breasts and a cup and a half of white rice post workout and i notice i have a lot less soreness. :D

It works on your anus? ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2008, 11:55:37 AM »
It works on your anus? ???
hahahahhahaa, "lift4size", another 221 pounder who's been lifting for 20 years to achieve a MASSIVE 315 bench press, 520 pound barely parallel squat and 280 pound push press on 1500mg. of test a week and every supplement known to man. :D

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2008, 08:06:09 PM »
hahahahhahaa, "lift4size", another 221 pounder who's been lifting for 20 years to achieve a MASSIVE 315 bench press, 520 pound barely parallel squat and 280 pound push press on 1500mg. of test a week and every supplement known to man. :D

I touched a nerve. :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 08:02:42 AM »
I touched a nerve. :D
hahahahahaa, of course you did ephedrine boy, why don't you post a picture of your massive 220 pound body and your absolutely HUGE 500 pound squats and deadlifts, Ed Coan? ;D

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 05:46:34 PM »
hahahahahaa, of course you did ephedrine boy, why don't you post a picture of your massive 220 pound body and your absolutely HUGE 500 pound squats and deadlifts, Ed Coan? ;D

Perhaps I will? As soon as I fix my camera and figure out how to get the right mirror effect out of my sliding glass door!  >:(