Author Topic: Anavar and hair loss  (Read 8933 times)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Re: Anavar and hair loss
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 02:32:00 AM »
What is this science???

Please refer to my previous posts regarding DHT and conversion to DHT and male pattern baldness vs telogen effluvium.

Many thanks.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2016, 05:34:52 AM »
Please refer to my previous posts regarding DHT and conversion to DHT and male pattern baldness vs telogen effluvium.

Many thanks.

Ok, so basically it's just a thought you had.  No evidence to back it up so it may be 100% inaccurate.

How DHT works is that it binds to the androgen receptor and causes hair loss.  Anavar also binds so I'd be guessing but I'd say it did the same thing.  Maybe it just binds weaker since it's a weaker androgen.  I just not convinced at all about the whole telegen effluvium theory
you are gay.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2016, 07:14:20 AM »
Ok, so basically it's just a thought you had.  No evidence to back it up so it may be 100% inaccurate.

How DHT works is that it binds to the androgen receptor and causes hair loss.  Anavar also binds so I'd be guessing but I'd say it did the same thing.  Maybe it just binds weaker since it's a weaker androgen.  I just not convinced at all about the whole telegen effluvium theory

I don't know for sure if it's 100% accurate because it has never been tested. Telogen Effluvium certainly is a "thing" though - http://www.m.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/effluviums

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 09:40:24 AM »
I don't know for sure if it's 100% accurate because it has never been tested. Telogen Effluvium certainly is a "thing" though - http://www.m.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/effluviums

I know all about TE...  I just see no link of binging to the AR causing TE... I do see evidence of it causing androgenic alopecia
you are gay.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 01:46:17 PM »
I know all about TE...  I just see no link of binging to the AR causing TE... I do see evidence of it causing androgenic alopecia

I already said that as far as I am aware, there are no studies on it, I'm just repeating myself here. In my own personal experience, I had TE from tren. I started to go thin very quickly, but it all grew back despite shedding a load of hair to begin with. My hair doctor, Jose Lorenzo (internationally recognised hair doc), confirmed that it was telogen effluvium.

Your latter comment is interesting. I would be keen to see this evidence of binding to the androgen receptor causing androgenic allopecia where DHT or conversion to DHT is NOT involved. You may struggle since it is DHT that causes male pattern baldness / androgenic allopecia, not just anything that binds to androgen receptors!!!

This is my last post on this topic as I'm banging my head against a brick wall.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 04:45:49 PM »
I already said that as far as I am aware, there are no studies on it, I'm just repeating myself here. In my own personal experience, I had TE from tren. I started to go thin very quickly, but it all grew back despite shedding a load of hair to begin with. My hair doctor, Jose Lorenzo (internationally recognised hair doc), confirmed that it was telogen effluvium.

Your latter comment is interesting. I would be keen to see this evidence of binding to the androgen receptor causing androgenic allopecia where DHT or conversion to DHT is NOT involved. You may struggle since it is DHT that causes male pattern baldness / androgenic allopecia, not just anything that binds to androgen receptors!!!

Interesting theories...  I'm going to do a deca var cycle with low test and see how it goes...
you are gay.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2016, 02:57:49 AM »
Interesting theories...  I'm going to do a deca var cycle with low test and see how it goes...

If you see any hair loss, it will be from the test  ;D

threetrees

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2016, 03:25:30 AM »

so what's your personal experience on these two quesitons:

do you think it was the amount of tren you took or the compound itself that caused TE?

is TE like a hormonal shock to the hair similar to an acne breakout when you change your hormonal levels?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2016, 03:59:08 AM »
so what's your personal experience on these two quesitons:

do you think it was the amount of tren you took or the compound itself that caused TE?
Telogen Effluvium occurs due to sudden or severe stress. If the body is suddenly introduced to tren, which is a very powerful drug Which will very suddenly introduce our system to crazy androgen levels and hormonal imbalances, the shock hairloss can occur. The higher the dosage of tren, surely the more likely this.

is TE like a hormonal shock to the hair similar to an acne breakout when you change your hormonal levels?
In a sense, yes. It is likely that the sudden hormone shock / imbalance causes the shedding. The toxity of the drug could also be a contributing factor.

Good questions! Answers above.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2016, 05:02:28 AM »
gotta shock the body and confuse your muscles, right babe?

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2016, 09:47:31 AM »
gotta shock the body and confuse your muscles, right babe?

Haha! Piana didn't worry about this particular topic and just opted for transplants instead