Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 338038 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: imprtent to read to bodybuild industry
« Reply #1350 on: December 18, 2011, 04:29:49 AM »
oh you havenot sen nothing yet my friend,, this thing will be huge,, this web page will be me UNCENSORED ,, it is coming ,, it is being tested and work by the best elfs i have ,, will be very serious abotu bodybuild ,, will be much more than bodybuild ,, but will also wont balonie around and will bring the truth behind fellas in the industry ,, it is global server it will be invinsible and protected by a hacker ,, i just give warm recomendation to muscular develop to stop ron heris balonie reduce it drasticaly,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #1351 on: December 18, 2011, 04:32:20 AM »
I'm excited to see what's to come bro.  I know if your bringing it, it will consist of the truth of bodybuilding and not lead us down the path of lies and deceit that the fitness industry has done for many years.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #1352 on: December 18, 2011, 04:34:43 AM »
Fuck Ron Harris, he's a lying sack of shit.  I'm glad to hear this gh15  ;)

X2, Ron Heris is all thats wrong with the cult, many young bodybuilders had their hopes ruined by these scumbags and their lies
Thunderdome approved

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #1353 on: December 18, 2011, 04:51:29 AM »
I dont think its a smart move...

Personally, I prefer the good ol gh15..

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1354 on: December 18, 2011, 04:53:27 AM »

Heris dad didn't love him

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1355 on: December 18, 2011, 04:56:25 AM »
its not matter of smart move or not smart move,, its THE RIGHT MOVE,, you can not let fellas keep on repeaitng mistakes you did friend,, you can not let 18 year olds fall into this balonie of buying abd bvuying garbage suplmenets when in reality everything about bodybuild = hormones ,, you can not keep let lies like bodybuild say they dont use gh or minimize it when gh is EVERYTHING IN BODYBUILD,, many other examples,, and the prime carrier of the lieing torch is ron heris,, many more but he keep on doing it and poisioning the youth from magazines,, this is big bgi sin and very bad sin,, remember! it is 10s of thousands actualy 100s of thousands who buy this balonie and they do! he make living our of lie! he make the flinstrons and the many many many many other simialr to flinstons individuals spoend very hard earn money ,, fight with familys ,, hav eno social life,,

those are CRIMES OF MORALITY ,, and i will put stop to it in the web page,, im telling you here as warning ,, clean up act the fellas who need to because i will BOOCHER YOU IF YOU LIE TO THOSE UP AND COMING BODYBUILD
gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: i have no hormone or bodybuild related question
« Reply #1356 on: December 18, 2011, 04:59:23 AM »
DK ... I have a serious inquiry .. is CIA indeed on pillowtalk's tracks?

I know he is an assassin for hire with the highest success rate amongst Indian execs ... but why are they after him?

Probably because they fear that he is spreading the truth about the madness in the world on an internet bodybuilding message board.

PT is the real deal, they don't want him to go back to the US, the dude could back-stab-kill the whole senate before someone would notice.
I heard in reality it was PT who stabbed Saddam Hussein in his butt with a butter knife until he had to get out of the pipe he was hiding in and was found by the GIs, one of PT's most successful undercover missions.

He repeated this feat on Ghaddafi lately, and stories have it that a few others might follow.

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1357 on: December 18, 2011, 05:00:37 AM »

Gh  is your life on the line giving this information?

When can we expect it.

Kervin

• Getbig II
« Reply #1358 on: December 18, 2011, 05:03:44 AM »
can't wait, i hope it will be released soon

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1359 on: December 18, 2011, 05:07:56 AM »
no ,, it is intenational global efort,, few countries involved,,few fellas from few countries with responsibilty for security and web design and then the information suply by gh15,, i do have direct control over what is say

i dont know when it wil be out exactly i would say 2012 sometime first 3 months ,, it will be much much more than you think ,, it wil discuss felas of the cult ,, it will have many sections ,, it ofcourse will give profesional cycles ,, it will give information from the bible with bible pages,, it will talk about fitness in general ,, much more than i can tell ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1360 on: December 18, 2011, 05:09:46 AM »
Are you implying that when he is not making 240$  day in the gym  PT is flown in various parts of the world in a military jet and dropped with a parachute and a butter knife only mission impossible style?

I must admit that I worry for him. I hope CIA won't discover him here on getbig

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #1361 on: December 18, 2011, 05:11:51 AM »
Are you implying that when he is not making 240$  day in the gym  PT is flown in various parts of the world in a military jet and dropped with a parachute and a butter knife only mission impossible style?

I must admit that I worry for him. I hope CIA won't discover him here on getbig

PT is so hardcore, he doesn't need a parachute.

CIA will never discover him in India, because he outsmarts them by not letting them know his address. PT is super-incognito.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #1362 on: December 18, 2011, 05:11:58 AM »
Lol nothing will happen

Hope this helped

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #1363 on: December 18, 2011, 05:14:52 AM »
its not matter of smart move or not smart move,, its THE RIGHT MOVE,, you can not let fellas keep on repeaitng mistakes you did friend,, you can not let 18 year olds fall into this balonie of buying abd bvuying garbage suplmenets when in reality everything about bodybuild = hormones ,, you can not keep let lies like bodybuild say they dont use gh or minimize it when gh is EVERYTHING IN BODYBUILD,, many other examples,, and the prime carrier of the lieing torch is ron heris,, many more but he keep on doing it and poisioning the youth from magazines,, this is big bgi sin and very bad sin,, remember! it is 10s of thousands actualy 100s of thousands who buy this balonie and they do! he make living our of lie! he make the flinstrons and the many many many many other simialr to flinstons individuals spoend very hard earn money ,, fight with familys ,, hav eno social life,,

those are CRIMES OF MORALITY ,, and i will put stop to it in the web page,, im telling you here as warning ,, clean up act the fellas who need to because i will BOOCHER YOU IF YOU LIE TO THOSE UP AND COMING BODYBUILD
gh15 approved
;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #1364 on: December 18, 2011, 05:16:11 AM »
Lol nothing will happen

Hope this helped

do you knwo the folowing i have? chck around how huge it is,, go to a gymnasium of your choice and say the name gh15....you wil be very surprized,, ofcourse talk to the bodybuildrs not to some house wife who neevr heard about this cult

alot wil hapen and antony roberts will lose the credebility he never had since many of my pupils cant stand him ,, many of very respectible cult members including elfs really think he is filt ,, so this will replace his balonie to some degree,, and ofcourse it will just give the truth about the sport you chose,,

alot will happen!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1365 on: December 18, 2011, 05:17:31 AM »
Fucking A that's brilliant! He IS a master-mind I must admit. With this psy op tactic he can hide out indefinetly. He is like the Invisible man ..  only you can see him

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1366 on: December 18, 2011, 05:19:20 AM »
I hope your best elf isn't Alice23. Nothing but failure down that road.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1367 on: December 18, 2011, 05:21:50 AM »
cant wait  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: gh15 what is your idea of a beginner cycle?
« Reply #1368 on: December 18, 2011, 05:25:54 AM »
Would it be worth it just to go on a superdrol only cycle? I just don't like needles, and I know that I couldn't keep pinning myself on a regular basis, but I could pop pills on a regular basis ;D

Dustin said something bout drol that really caught my attention, basically he said that it gives you dry gains, and that's exactly what I want.

Tren is only injectable right?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #1369 on: December 18, 2011, 05:30:46 AM »
Fucking A that's brilliant! He IS a master-mind I must admit. With this psy op tactic he can hide out indefinetly. He is like the Invisible man ..  only you can see him

I'd love to see a cage fight between PT and SMM, that would be something.

DK II

• Getbig V
Re: gh15 what is your idea of a beginner cycle?
« Reply #1370 on: December 18, 2011, 05:31:56 AM »
Would it be worth it just to go on a superdrol only cycle? I just don't like needles, and I know that I couldn't keep pinning myself on a regular basis, but I could pop pills on a regular basis ;D

Dustin said something bout drol that really caught my attention, basically he said that it gives you dry gains, and that's exactly what I want.

Tren is only injectable right?

Fuck the sdrol, that shit is pure poison.

Get some Turinabol, that will do the trick. Sooner or later you'll be into injects anyways, they are not half as bad as you would imagine.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #1371 on: December 18, 2011, 05:44:31 AM »
Lol nothing will happen

Hope this helped

X2

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1372 on: December 18, 2011, 05:48:14 AM »
BOOCHER  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #1373 on: December 18, 2011, 05:55:13 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1374 on: December 18, 2011, 06:12:29 AM »
Tito, thanks for saving this thread. Anymore pictures of her? Please.