Author Topic: Why are so many women looking for  (Read 8101 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Why are so many women looking for
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2019, 04:58:51 PM »
Whatever floats your boat but if you're Mr. Meat And Potatoes all the time I'd question whether your partner is hesitant to bring up her curiosities. Besides, "keep your pussy hairy the way I like it and do the things I like to do" is mildly controlling. You'd get no satisfaction from directing her to dress in a particular way, or do her makeup whorey?

I'm not an ass guy either but some women dig it.

Very true. But pussy-whipped and dicknotized syndromes afflict both sexes.

And in terms of control, don't get me started.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2019, 05:26:42 PM »
Guys, you are not getting my point. I wasn’t suggesting that men and women in primitive societies were equal in strength, dominance, protection etc. We never will be. I pointed out that way back in the hunter gatherer era men and women equally contributed to the “tribe” regarding bringing the food to the table. Sex didn’t have to be negotiated with resources.   

And I just proved to you, with pictures, that what you are saying is nothing but bull shit.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2019, 05:29:35 PM »
And I just proved to you, with pictures, that what you are saying is nothing but bull shit.

Great post.

All women have to negotiate with are their vaginas [for the most part], which they are self-conscious about because they think their vaginas smell bad.

Men are the prize.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2019, 11:44:54 PM »

You didn’t prove anything. I was reffering to the era before agriculture and what most anthropologists think was the social structure of human groups. How men and women played different roles in their primitive societies. Just because men hunted and protected didn’t mean they were more important. Both sexes were equally important providing goods. Check the link i posted.
 And sadly we men have always been considered more expendeble than women because men can not give birth. Even in today’s society when a young woman dies it’s a bigger tragedy than when a young man dies. It’s still deeply rooted in our mind that we lost a potential child bearer compared to another seed donor. Sucks 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2019, 02:08:27 AM »
You didn’t prove anything. I was reffering to the era before agriculture and what most anthropologists think was the social structure of human groups. How men and women played different roles in their primitive societies. Just because men hunted and protected didn’t mean they were more important. Both sexes were equally important providing goods. Check the link i posted.
 And sadly we men have always been considered more expendeble than women because men can not give birth. Even in today’s society when a young woman dies it’s a bigger tragedy than when a young man dies. It’s still deeply rooted in our mind that we lost a potential child bearer compared to another seed donor. Sucks 

If your genitals smelled like fish, would you really be as comfortable engaging in sexual activity as you currently are?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2019, 02:44:16 AM »
If your genitals smelled like fish, would you really be as comfortable engaging in sexual activity as you currently are?

I love fish, I’d lick my balls more often i guess

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2019, 03:50:19 AM »
I love fish, I’d lick my balls more often i guess

Same here, but most women are extremely self-conscious about the scent of fish that their vaginas contain.

I think that's part of why women they aren't as sexual as men; lack of confidence. Too much self-consciousness and insecurity, and anxiety about the fishy scent of their vaginas.

I can think of three women who told me that they are self-conscious about receiving oral sex. Presumably because their genitals smell like FISH. Those are only the ones who articulated it. Some others wouldn't let me give them oral sex, and I assumed it was because their vaginas smelled like FISH.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2019, 03:34:55 AM »