Author Topic: Funny "Roid Rage" vid.  (Read 1342 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Funny "Roid Rage" vid.
« on: December 18, 2007, 11:03:04 PM »
Haha
Craig Titus dancing
Craig Titus yelling
Gustavo all natural
Black guy ripping on Kamali and his dancing
and more...

No doubt about it...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Funny "Roid Rage" vid.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 11:06:51 PM »
"Black guy" ripping on kamali, oh brother. White. Trash.
follow the arrows

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 11:15:58 PM »
"Black guy" ripping on kamali, oh brother. White. Trash.

Oh shit sorry man, i mean african American. Toughen the fuck up raghead.
No doubt about it...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 11:18:20 PM »
Oh shit sorry man, i mean african American. Toughen the fuck up raghead.
meltdown.

wow that made you look better.
follow the arrows

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 11:22:26 PM »
meltdown.
wow that made you look better.

Haha, coming from the guy who has a cry because i say "black guy". Haha nice try
No doubt about it...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 11:27:06 PM »
Haha, coming from the guy who has a cry because i say "black guy". Haha nice try
I'm not crying, your enraged post was meltdown- not me pointing out that you had to say "black guy" instead of just "guy", or by his name. Like I said, white trash.
follow the arrows

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 11:30:09 PM »
I'm not crying, your enraged post was meltdown- not me pointing out that you had to say "black guy" instead of just "guy", or by his name. Like I said, white trash.

Well i didn't know his name and saying guy is to general, so saying "black guy" was the best way to describe him. Honestly, calling someone black isn't racist. Hell if calling someone black is racist, then calling someone white trash is also racist.
No doubt about it...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 11:38:55 PM »
Well i didn't know his name and saying guy is to general, so saying "black guy" was the best way to describe him. Honestly, calling someone black isn't racist. Hell if calling someone black is racist, then calling someone white trash is also racist.
Saying guy actually wouldn't be too general, as there's only one guy who's making fun of kamali in the video. Singling out his skin color to describe him just seemed a bit awkward to me. No, describing people by their skin color isn't always racist, but it IS in some cases... to never do that is to be too politically correct. Decent human behavior dictates that we don't generalise about a people, or rob their individuality by labeling them as "black", "asian", etc. It's only okay when you're talking about the ju's.  ;)
follow the arrows

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 11:42:00 PM »
Saying guy actually wouldn't be too general, as there's only one guy who's making fun of kamali in the video. Singling out his skin color to describe him just seemed a bit awkward to me. No, describing people by their skin color isn't always racist, but it IS in some cases... to never do that is to be too politically correct. Decent human behavior dictates that we don't generalise about a people, or rob their individuality by labeling them as "black", "asian", etc. It's only okay when you're talking about the ju's.  ;)

Haha, alright man ill take it into consideration. I thought it was funny, the guy ripping on Kamali's dancing.
No doubt about it...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 11:42:12 PM »
I apologise for using the words "white trash", only you know your intentions best...I'm gonna take a wild guess though, that you haven't been around a lot of black people in your life, excuse me, african americans. Perhaps I would have been better off just poking fun at your choice of words.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 11:44:31 PM »
Haha, alright man ill take it into consideration. I thought it was funny, the guy ripping on Kamali's dancing.
it IS funny, old video from when that guy had a show. I believe kamali met him at a club after that episode and he was cool about it.
follow the arrows

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 11:46:26 PM »
I apologise for using the words "white trash", only you know your intentions best...I'm gonna take a wild guess though, that you haven't been around a lot of black people in your life, excuse me, African Americans. Perhaps I would have been better off just poking fun at your choice of words.

Well being an Aussie i guess its true that i don't see many African Americans, so i guess i don't really think much of calling someone black. Still i realise that getbig is multicultural and will take this into consideration next time.
No doubt about it...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 11:48:04 PM »
Well being an Aussie i guess its true that i don't see many African Americans, so i guess i don't really think much of calling someone black. Still i realise that getbig is multicultural and will take this into consideration next time.
my bad bro, for some reason I thought you american. You get my respect.
follow the arrows

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2007, 11:56:48 PM »
my bad bro, for some reason I thought you american. You get my respect.

Thanks man, i guess us Aussies just often describe people by their race. We're not racist, just politically incorrect. ;)
No doubt about it...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 12:03:31 AM »
Thanks man, i guess us Aussies just often describe people by their race. We're not racist, just politically incorrect. ;)
yes, that's why its often unfair to judge people from another culture/nation too quickly. I dunno man, I don't think aussies are too fond of lebs or brown people in general  ;D
follow the arrows

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 12:08:17 AM »
yes, that's why its often unfair to judge people from another culture/nation too quickly. I dunno man, I don't think aussies are too fond of lebs or brown people in general  ;D

Oh man don't mention lebs around where i live. Thats one way to start trouble
No doubt about it...